LeafDrop Gutters & Downspouts

Washington: Contractors
08/01/2022

3315 NE 112th Ave

Vancouver, WA 98682

www.leafdropgutters.com Portland 503-519-3305 Vancouver 360-281-0456 www.leafdropgutters.com Our Downspouts won't clog, so you won't need ugly gutter screens that don't work. See our pics in the image gallery. Portland 503-519-3305 and Vancouver 360-281-0456...

gutter repair (243)roofing (61)gutter cleaning (16)skylight installation (2)chimney repair (2)window replacement (2)roof cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)

11/08/2021

JENNIFER R.

It went WONDERFULLY! Dan came out and gave me a bid. He told me I didn't actually "need" to replace the front gutter. I really appreciated his honesty and integrity in not trying to sell me anything I didn't truly need! That's a quality I really look for but don't always find. Also his communication was flawless. I always knew exactly what was going to be done and when. Great about keeping me well informed every step of the way. Thanks, Dan! Shane and his crew came out for the install shortly thereafter and they were fast, efficient and friendly! Shane advised me one of the underground cement gutter lines was clogged and referred me to Grumpy's Drain Cleaning who was every bit as good as this company. When they say good people know good people, it really is true. Shane is very easy to work with and we were completely satisfied with the superb outcome. Thanks Shane! I highly recommend this company. There is literally nothing I didn't like about them and that's really saying something.

Description of Work
Replace back gutter which was one 80 foot length piece plus new downspouts and deluxe easy cleanouts. Also added three new deluxe easy clean outs in the front of the house.

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

12/11/2019

Judith C.

It was really good! They're professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They removed old gutters and replaced it with a broader gutter and downspouts for the whole house and they identified one section of wood rot and they dealt with that problem with a small additional fee to secure the gutters.

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

07/16/2019

Nancy B.

Dan responded to my e-mail quickly. He set up an appointment a couple of days later. No long wait for an appointment. He arrived on time, very pleasant. He did a great job. I would recommend hiring the company.

Description of Work
gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

04/10/2019

Erika J.

I am putting this in for others like me who read through to find services. This company is listed as doing Gutter Cleaning and also Gutter Repairs, but when I put in a request for an estimate on a cleaning, I received a polite and prompt reply from the owner stating that they are only doing full installations at this time. If we were replacing our gutters completely, I would definitely contact this company for an estimate - one of the few who were prompt with a reply! But if you just need a cleaning or repair, you can cross them off your list.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Our repair and cleaning person is recovering from an injury. Very soon we will be able to take care of members who need gutter cleaning and repair.

03/26/2019

John H.

Overall, and in the end, very good. The performance of the product is great. I had some issues with the appearance and it took some back and forth, but Dan and Shane really came through. I'm very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Full House Gutter and Downspout replacement

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

01/07/2019

Daniel F.

Great! I was sold on the funnel shaped piece that comes out of the gutter to the down spout. My old gutters and down spouts would collect pine needles and leaves at this location, causing the gutters to overflow. I hated getting the ladder out during a down pour to unclog it. After the gutters and the downspouts were installed, I no longer needed to get on a ladder during a rain storm, cussing the whole time.

Description of Work
Removal and replace gutters and down spouts

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

Review for LeafDrop Gutters & Downspouts - 3315 NE 112th Ave, Vancouver, WA - 37644135

12/29/2018

Christina G.

Very well. Erik was flexible about what services he would provide, based on thorough examination of my gutters [overflow, downspouts clogged]. He replaced one rusted gutter with aluminum, and replaced all of the downspouts with his patented "No Clog 'Leaf Drop' Downspouts". They have a wider funnel-shaped opening to the gutter, so more stuff gets into the downspout, also he put in traps near the bottom to screen out solids. Everything has worked great this rainy fall

Description of Work
Diagnose & correct problems with drainage & rusty gutters

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Review for LeafDrop Gutters & Downspouts - 3315 NE 112th Ave, Vancouver, WA - 37631168

12/06/2018

Lisa C.

I contacted LeafDrop via Angie's List and got a call from Eric McDaniels that evening. I called back today to schedule a time and he was able to provide same-day service for us. He was friendly, efficient, and did a great job. We would absolutely use this company again!

Description of Work
Gutter tune-up and cleaning

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

11/12/2018

Larry F.

One of the easiest experiences with a home contractor ever. They communicated well, provided a complete and professional product/install. Cleaned up after completion. Followed up after the job was complete. It was awesome.

Description of Work
Remove old gutters and replace with new.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

09/04/2018

Greg L.

LeafDrop has come through for us like a charm! We live in an historic home and had a downspout problem resulting from a recent exterior refurbishing project. We knew it was going to take ingenuity and experience to make things right again. Erik McDaniels from LeafDrop stopped by to give us a bid, quickly figured out a good solution, and offered us a very reasonable bid. I accepted the bid immediately, and was stunned when Erik said he was ready to start ~ he'd brought the materials he figured he might need. About an hour later, the job was done ... and done beautifully. Erik is a super good guy to work with. We're so pleased to have worked with LeafDrop on this project!

Description of Work
Correcting downspout problem on historic home

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

Complete Gutter Replacement and No-Clog Downspout Upgrades.

Gutter Cleaning and Repairs.

Check, Visa