Underclutter

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

Emma Spring Home & Wardrobe

Emma Spring brings creative, beautiful organizational and styling solutions that are unique to your home, life, and values. Every person deserves a chic and functional space tailored just to them! With over 5 years in design and organization, Emma Spring is ready to help make your home into a peaceful and inspiring haven. Emma Spring offers free virtual or in-person consultations for your convenience, and is available 7 days a week from 8am to 9pm. Take a look at the photos of satisfied customers' projects, and give Emma a call today! ***No judgement, just solutions!*** Short on space? Emma Spring is an organizational whiz, providing the tools, set-up, and long term strategies to keep the clutter at bay. Moving? Emma Spring can help with downsizing, unpacking, and decorating, to ensure your new home looks great from the start. Selling your home? Emma Spring stages furnished homes to show them off to their best advantage.

Offers by Emma Spring Home & Wardrobe on Angi
Organization Unlimited

We offer these services: Organize & Declutter, Elderly Downsizing, Personal Assistance and Errands. Organize kitchens, garages, basements. Moving - packing and unpacking. Trips to post office or storage unit, haul to donation sites, dump and hazardous waste sites. We serve all of King County, South Snohomish County, North Pierce County, and West Kittitas County. Organization Unlimited has been in business since 1993, and has received the Super Service Award continuously for eight years. We are licensed and insured.

Ecolecua

VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!

Offers by Ecolecua on Angi

07/02/2010

Suzann D.

Rhonda arrived on time and the price was reasonable. she had good suggestions and asked detailed questions. Rhonda took our family's needs into consideration, as well as aesthetics, in determining the best furniture arrangement. We have received numerous compliments from friends and family on the new set-up.

Description of Work
Rhonda helped me rearrange my living room furniture to accommodate the addition of a large piano. We made the seating area look much more open and inviting, and identified areas for future storage (e.g. bookcase placement).

Category home staging

03/17/2010

Bonnie D.

My home office was never cleared out after I stopped working and had random items were also stored there. I needed to sort through boxes and huge piles of paperwork - some work related and some personal. It was so crammed I could barely walk into the room and had no idea where to start. Rhonda came and assessed the room. She was so personable that I did not feel judged or embarassed at all. Over the course of 15 hours, she helped me sort through masses of papers as well as the various items that had accumulated in the room over time. She thoughtfully helped me create space for my needs in a manner that works for me! Now I have my projects labeled and ready to go in a closet as well as a cozy place to relax or do light work - and a beautiful room for my guests! Rhonda was wonderful to work with and had a great intuitive sense of helping me figure out what would work for me. I would definitely use her again - and I am! She's helping with my garage now!!

Description of Work
I needed to clear out a no longer used full-time home office which had also become a storage room, thus making the room unusable for anything. I wanted this room to become a my study for light work and a pretty place of my own to relax as well as an occasional guest room.

Category home & garage organization

Residential home organizing, all rooms including garage & home office, decluttering, space planning & interior re-design (using what you already have) transitions.

Interior decorating.