Speedy Glass

Founded 1946 • With Angi since February 2006

Seattle, WA 98103

We repair and replace auto glass, residential glass and commercial glass. If it's glass, we can fix it. Give us a call for a free quote. Additional phone - (425) 486-1032. Additional fax - (425) 485-7794....

05/03/2017

Krista E.

The first windshield was replaced with no problems, however there was a small manufacturer's defect in the window glass. Speedy Glass replaced the windshield again at no charge as soon as the glue was cured from the first replacement, so that it could be removed.

Description of Work
Replace the windshield in my car.

09/05/2015

Maurice M.

Fast, Clean, and without any issues.

Description of Work
Replaced my front windshield.

Category auto repair,auto glass

Happy to hear all went well! Thanks for choosing Speedy, we appreciate your business.

07/16/2015

Tom P.

arrived at the appointed time, dropped off the vehicle, came back about 3 hours later - work complete. No troubles, no hassles.

Description of Work
replaced windshield on Ford F-150

Category auto glass

Thanks for letting us know about your great experience! We appreciate your taking the time to post. Thank you for choosing Speedy!

07/09/2015

Debra K.

I was able to drop off in the AM before they opened with a key drop. They are located on Aurora Ave N, and since I work in downtown Seattle I easily caught the bus. The business was no frills for sure, but they did a great job at a competitive price. They were very friendly and delivered on time. No drama, no aggrevation. I couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Swapped the windshield and gasket in my 2006 Jeep Liberty.

Category auto glass

Thanks for letting us know how well your service went! We're happy to see you taking the time to write. Thanks for choosing Speedy Glass, we appreciate your business.

06/29/2015

Adam D.

Did exactly what they said and in the amount of time they promised to replace my rapidly cracking windshield. Super efficient, friendly staff that simply gets the job done. Had my Chevy Equinox windshield type in stock, which several others did not. Also very competitive price.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement.

Category auto glass

Happy to hear everything went smoothly! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing Speedy Glass.

05/09/2015

Kris G.

Good, the window was replaced and on time.

Description of Work
Replace windshield of my car

Category auto glass

Thanks for letting us know about your service! If you have any further comments about the quality of work and professionalism, please do let me know through a private message, so that any of your concerns can be addressed appropriately.

05/01/2015

Kristi K.

Everything went smoothly and as planned

Description of Work
replaced windshield

Category auto glass

Thanks for posting to let us know that everything went well. We appreciate you taking the time to post, and your business! Thank you for choosing Speedy.

04/17/2015

Julie K.

Speedy Glass came to my home and replaced my cracked windshield outside in the rain. My car was wet, the guy did put up a canopy while working, but said the rain wouldn't affect it. Well that was a total lie. I first noticed my car fogging up all over on the inside and soon I was scrapping ICE off the inside windows. I called them and reported problem and another repair guy came and this time I made sure my car was in the garage. The repair man said he could see anything but could tell the inside of my vehicle had water damage. By damage I mean the damp rid I put in my car had a large amount of water in it. Plus my seats and floor boards were damp. So he took off the windshield and resealed it just to be safe. I thought awesome. Well then comes some freezing weather and the inside of my car is still damp and no amount of damp rid seems to be able to soak up the inside moisture and my dash board starts cracking. I call speedy glass again and they deny the second repair man did anything and since the guy gave me no paper work I had no proof. After many arguments with speedy glass they finally got a hold of the guy who came the second time and he admitted resealing my windshield which means they accepted liability for all damages done. After many more phone calls to speedy glass I've gotten my dash repaired and my car detailed. It still smells musty and it's April now and has plenty of time to dry out. I would never use speedy glass again or let anyone put in a windshield on a wet car. Sure the glue is supposed to be great and cure in rain but I don't think it adheres to wet surfaces.

Description of Work
Replace cracked windshield.

Category auto glass

We're sorry to hear about your experience, and thank you for letting us know about this. Would you be able to send some more information to us through the message center? If you are able to supply an invoice number for the original job, and anyone's name you may have spoken to, that will ensure that we can follow up with the appropriate team members and managers. Thank you, please let me know if you have any questions. Samantha

04/16/2015

Bruce B.

The rear window of our mini van blew out and during the rainy season we needed it fixed quick. Speedy was speedy and squeezed us in the day I called. I dropped it off around 5pm and they had it done by 10am next day. Good job, simple and quick. I did have difficulty with their phone service initially. It sounds like they have a national call center and I never did figure out how to call my local store directly and ask some of the questions. In the end it worked okay and they must know that's the best way to do it efficiently because.....it was.

Description of Work
Replace back window of Dodge Caravan.

Category auto glass

I'm glad to hear the replacement went well! Sorry to hear about your phone service challenges. We have been having some system difficulties, which may have contributed to the phone service issue, so thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business, thanks for choosing Speedy!

01/11/2015

Leslie W.

Arrived on time as scheduled. Was professional and courteous. Did a very nice job on my car and i am very happy with my new windshield.

Description of Work
New windshield replaced

Category auto glass

Thank you for taking the time to review and let us know that everything went well! I'm glad to hear that you are very happy. Thanks for choosing Speedy Glass, we appreciate your business.

Auburn Valley Collision

We are a family owned and operated company with a unique 24/7 approach to customer service. Our state of the art paint booth allows us to be at the highest industry standard and also environmentally friendly. 37 years in the business means we have the knowledge to make your repair process completely painless. No repair is too big or small for us.

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi
    All Star Auto Glass

All-Star Auto Glass is your local choice throughout the Puget Sound region for windshield repair and replacement services. Our mobile auto glass repair technicians can be dispatched to your home or office for convenient service while you wait, or you can visit our shop conveniently located in the SODO district of Seattle. We are a preferred provider for all insurance carriers and our expert staff will guide you through the claims process. You get 3 months free Beary Clean carwashes from Brown Bear and we offer a lifetime guarantee against leaks and workmanship with all front windshield replacements. All-Star gives you fast, safe, windshield repair and replacement service and is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council.

Offers by All Star Auto Glass on Angi
    Auto Glass
    Auto Service
    Auto Body Work
    Call for an estimate!
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Windshield repairs and replacement, auto glass, residential and commercial windows, skylights, cupboards, mirrors, doors, glass tables, doors & reception areas.