SIMPLE SOLUTIONS

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2008

10115 GREENWOOD AVE N PMB #249

Seattle, WA 98133

Simple solutions plumbing is a highly experienced plumbing company serving the greater seattle area. We have been bringing an honest and straight forward approach to our clients and their plumbing problems since 2003. Our dedicated staff pride themselves in being prompt to the job site, diagnosing the issue, and providing a lasting solution to the problem. Whether it be an antique faucet that needs to be rebuilt, clogged sewer line that needs attention, or you want to transition to a tankless water heater, we can assist you in your needs. ...

12/20/2017

Jared W.

Fantastic. Scott knows his stuff, is quick, and very reasonably priced. I'll recommend Scott to all of my friends in the future.

Description of Work
Leaking when running dishwasher

08/02/2017

GARY and DOROTHY M.

Well for work needed

Description of Work
Multiple small plumbing jobs

07/11/2017

Albert S.

............................

Description of Work
............................................................

01/02/2017

Cheryl S.

Outstanding and efficient! Would hire Scott again for all plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Indoor sewer pipe repair and toilet replacement in 1940's home.

11/26/2016

JANET P.

Beautifully. All of you must realize that in the crazed building boom Seattle is in the midst of, it is unfair to criticize contractors who are working thei butts off trying to keep everyone happy. Scott works mightily at doing so. And he does quality work. If someone speaking his mind or at times using coarse language would put you off, Scott may not be your guy. I enjoyed that he is completely unaffected, direct and straightfoward. He both cares about his clients AND doesn't does a "made to order" censoring of what comes out of his mouth. Once he knew I didn't mind, he relaxed and told it like it was.

Description of Work
Did the plumbing for adding a first floor bathroom, which involved tying in to the existing sewer by going below the garage floor

11/26/2016

JANET P.

I loved working with Scott. Scott is very direct, which never bothered me, but might bother some. He really knows plumbing. He was very responsive.

Description of Work
I added a bathroom on the first floor of my house.

07/02/2016

Catherine M.

Installed 2 new toilets and took away the old ones. Everything was finished very quickly. Plumber was an employee, not Scott, but he was very professional.

Description of Work
This time I had two toilets installed. This cost included the price of the toilets. This was not the first time I've used them and I've always been pleased.

01/13/2016

Paul H.

Description of Work
Installed new toilet after repairing lead toilet bend and installing new toilet flange. Snaked tub drain. Rebuilt tub/shower valves with new stems and seats.

03/30/2014

Cindy E.

Description of Work
Checked all plumbing prior to move-in; turned on dormant shower and replaced valve; advised for future repairs.

10/31/2013

Karen B.

Went fine - happy with their work.

Description of Work
Installed new laundry faucet and snaked 2 drains.

04/30/2013

Lisa G.

Scott came both times on time. Was prompt, professional, and knowledgable! The work was more than quoted, but that's because of the additional problem found upon fixing the initial items.

Description of Work
This is a older rental home built in early 1900s . We had a broken stem on the OLD bathtub faucet handle that we have been "doctoring" for some time. After a lot of looking for stem replacements, we determined that it was too old and called Scott to just replace the whole thing. Scott actually went back to his shop to see if he had an old stem to match. When he couldn't find it, he came back to replace the bathtub faucets, spout, and showehead. He also reworked our bathroom sink faucet. Upon installing the new bathtub faucet, it was determined that the bathtub drain and become disconnected and had been draining under the house. Scott fixed that too.

04/08/2013

Charles L.

Excellent. High water bill alerted us to the problem. Scott came out. Scott surveyed the situation, gave us an estimate, had a fellow there to start the work. Scott supervised, made sure we had uninterrupted water during the evening/night time, took care of the city paperwork, etc. Absolutely super. And now we have someone we can call when we have a plumbing issue!

Description of Work
We had a leak in the main water line to the house. Scott came out, surveyed the situation, took care of things, had someone working very quickly, made sure all of the paperwork with the city was completed, etc. And when it was all done, we had a new water pipe to the house, but you could not tell that anyone had done anything, in other words, super clean up!

04/02/2013

C M M.

I called several plumbers and contractors-Scott was prompt to call me back and scheduled a time to do the estimate quickly-The estimate was a ballpark figure and he stayed real close to that figure to the end-I only had one other contact me later to give me an estimate and it was higher! The great part was he answer ALL my questions before, during and after-I will be using Scott soon for another project!

Description of Work
Scott was great! From the initial meeting to do an estimate to finish he was informative and skilled. I appreciate the work quality and timing of the whole job he did for me. The removal and installing of the hot water tank is done-Thanks Scott!

05/22/2012

ANN M.

Excellent experience start to finish. Easy to talk with, nice to have in the house, and great work. I'll definitely use Simple Solutions again for work in my new project house!

Description of Work
Scott reworked the downstairs 3/4 bathroom. It turned out great!

02/19/2012

KATHERINE T.

Each time Scott came out from Simple Solutions he was prompt and professional. He is very knowledgeable and informative. When it came to replacing all of our plumbing we had other estimates and Simple Solutions came in significantly less expensive than the others and because of our previous great experience with him we chose Simple Solutions. The job was done very well and quickly and when a slight change was requested he sent one of his guys out immediately to do the job. We have had no plumbing problems since the job was completed! He even researched grey water systems for us on our request which he was prepared to install but we didn't go ahead because the cost of the materials would have been too expensive for us. Simple Solutions came in right on estimate and I would suggest them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
We have used Scott and his team at Simple Solutions on three occasions. First to repair a leaking pipe, second to remove a clog which was ultimately a dead rat and third to replace the plumbing in our entire house (800sq').

07/12/2010

Larry B.

There were very responsive and timely. They were knowledgeable regarding their specialty. They were always available by phone to answer any questions we had.

Description of Work
They did the plumbing for our new kitchen remodel.

11/30/2009

Douglas O.

They were very good. They were prompt. They diagnosed the problem and corrected it immediately. I was very happy with their service.

Description of Work
I used Simple Solutions to repair a leaky faucet and toilet.

09/23/2009

LESLIE G.

They have just about everything going for them. They have a good amount of people working for them. They are always very prompt and they come right on time. Their prices are reasonable and they never try to sell me anything unnecessary. The work that they do is always great.

Description of Work
Simple Solutions has done a lot of work in my home. They expanded and re-plumbed for my bathroom remodel, they did all of the plumbing for my kitchen remodel. They most recently came out to re-pipe an old bathroom sink.

01/21/2009

LESLIE G.

Simple Solutions is a quick response, highly professional firm. We also found them very economical and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Simple Solutions replumbed our kitchen and bathroom. They also did some drain cleaning and fixture changes.

05/26/2008

Tony G.

Scott and his crew first came to help with a toilet installation, in my attempt to replace my own toilet discovered that the previous owners had done a lot of their own plumbing work and not a good job at that. Finding a good plumber who was easy to work with us gave us the confidence to finally approach a project we had long wanted to do: a remodel of a bathtub, new tile to replace old pl-am surround. This meant new fixtures and new plumbing to make it all work. While Scott and Company were here to do that work it became more apparent that a situation we knew was needing attention was something not to be put off any longer: 80 year old galvanized pipes would have to come out. I had gotten one rough estimate a year earlier, much higher than the one that Scott gave. He assured me they could it in 3 days and that I would have a completely operable system every evening. It helped that we had an unfinished basement that provided easy access to all areas plus the bathroom remodel was extended to allow the walls to be opened to provide access to the sink and toilet. His crew showed up every morning, cleaned up their work, explained every step of what they were doing. Finally they installed a sink from a salvage shop with our new "vintage" fixtures. All of this work occurred over the course of a couple of months so it was probably an easy job to manage. I was very glad that someone recommended Scott to me.

Description of Work
Re-worked toilet plumbing installation (previous house owner had it totally screwed up). Re-plumbed entire bathtub and shower hookup for bathroom remodel. Re-plumbed entire house, removed 80 year old corroded piping and replaced with new PEX, all hot and cold lines to all faucets and outlets. Installed vintage bathroom sink to complete bathroom remodel.

Jafco Sewer Repair

Jafco Sewer Repair is a Local, Family Owned, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair Company. We believe that our Superior Customer Service along with our Best Price Guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have Crews Available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our Services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewer Conversions, Camera Inspections, Rooter Services and More! We are a Licensed/Bonded Registered Side Sewer Contractor Servicing the Greater Seattle Area. Give us a Call Today to get your Free Estimate!

Offers by Jafco Sewer Repair on Angi
    Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc.

BACKGROUND CHECKED, DRUG TESTED EMPLOYEES and 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing and radiant heating business. At Allred's all of our employees are Background Checked, Drug Tested, Professionally Trained, and we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer Lifetime Warranties on Fixtures and Water Heaters purchased from Allred's, ask for details. Allred's is Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and we send out Washington State Labor & Industries Certified Plumbers because we care about your home and who is in it performing plumbing services.

Offers by Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc. on Angi
    Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the Greater Puget Sound region, concentrating in King and Snohomish county. With our customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your system will outlast industry standards, providing safety, and comfort for your home, for many years to come. You will never have to search for a new electrical, plumbing or heating and air contractor again. That is our promise. Seatown continues to lead Angie's List, with overall "A" reviews, by serving one customer at a time and giving top-notch service. We hope to build long-lasting customer relationships, throughout Washington State. Our world-class technicians will show up to your door in clean uniforms, with visible ID and state certification, trained to over-exceed your expectations, and never leaving a mess behind. We are Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating And Air, Washington's all in one contractor.

Offers by Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL PLUMBING. LARGE AND SMALL PLUMBING JOBS, REPIPES, DRAINWORK, REMODELS, NEW CONSTRUCTION. FAUCET, TOILET, SINK, TUB/SHR REBUILD/REPLACEMENTS, LANDLORD/TENNANT REPAIR/IMPROVEMENTS, ANTIQUE FIXTURE REBUILDS, SEWER CLEANING, REPAIR AND VIDEO INSPECTION.

false