Can't Stop Moving

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2009

For most people, preparing for relocation takes a lot of time and effort, filled with deadlines to meet and long lists of things that need to get done. Whatever your reason is for moving, there is no doubt it can be stressful. Our moving services start from the very first day you contact us. We believe our job is to not only move your furniture, but also make your entire moving process easier. Our Seattle movers offer complete moving services that range from packing up the utensils in your kitchen to moving your grand piano down four flights of stairs. If you need help relocating from the East Coast to the West Coast or just need to move across town, we are always happy to help in any way that we can. If you have a question about a certain area or how to handle an issue involved with your move, just let us know. The chances are good we have had a previous client with the same issue. We have all the required tools for your move such as dollies, furniture pads and straps. When we quote a price, the price is for all services included in your move and we never come up with extra charges you did not know about at the end. We think being upfront and honest is the only way to do business and maintain success on a long-term basis. We are convinced, a major contributor to our success is making sure we stay hands on and involved with everything that happens. In fact, if you call one of our locations or stop by one of our offices, the chances are very good you will be dealing with one of the owners of Can’t Stop Moving. We do not have big fancy offices and a lot of overhead like the big corporate moving services; we like to keep things simple. This approach helps us offer prices that are a little better than the big operations and still offer higher quality service. 15 employees. Additional contact name - Alex Overlan. ...

All Service Moving

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington.

Offers by All Service Moving on Angi
On The Go Moving & Storage

Established in 2008 Started in Bellevue, WA, On The Go Moving and its owners are a product of many years of experience in the moving industry. Coming from many different backgrounds, the small but innovative team of management came together to form a moving company with nothing but the clients needs in mind. This company has proved to be not only backed by knowledge and experience, but heart as well. On the go moving strives to be as efficient as possible without compromising the quality service that you deserve and expect. The key to any move is good planning. Our trained professional movers are more than capable of performing all the packing and moving of your belongings. Basic Moving Plan at $125 per hour – Includes two movers and one truck Three Man Moving Plan at $165 per hour – Includes three movers and one truck Four Man Moving Plan at $205 per hour – Includes four movers and a truck All of these services are priced according to the number of movers. Each additional mover adds another $40 dollars per hour to the overall charge and each is based on the use of one truck. We will also provide all equipment necessary such as dollies, moving pads, and tools. Store with us for 6 months, get your first month for free, call for details!

Offers by On The Go Moving & Storage on Angi
USA Relocation Services

12/04/2021

Kimberly H.

I cannot fully articulate how amazing Can’t Stop Moving is. Eric, John, my packers: John & Andre, and my cross-country driver Brandon (also a packer) were fantastic! They made my move from Seattle to Charlotte a breeze. Every thing arrived without a scratch (except the nightstands Macy’s Furniture Gallery boxed up, but that’s another matter). Brandon and the local team were great. They put all of the boxes and other stuff in the appropriate rooms and assembled all of beds. Brandon even texted and recommended a restaurant since he is a little familiar with the area. Thanks Brandon! Can’t Stop Moving is an A+ class act. I HIGHLY recommend them, especially for cross-country moves.

Description of Work
Cross-country move

09/29/2017

Peter M.

It didn't. They cancelled very last minute

Description of Work
BEWARE!!! NOT RELIABLE OR TRUSTWORTHY! I went with this company based on Yelp reviews and have a long conversation via Yelp and had a phone conversation to book my move on 09/30. As I emailed John (owner) to confirm my booking, he emails me back saying that they won't be able to move me, as they got another job instead! Think twice if you want to hire this company....

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], We spoke on the phone after this happened, and we were able to conclude that there was a misunderstanding and it was in fact a different moving company that you had originally booked with. Could you please remove/edit your review to reflect that? Thank you, and have a great day. Eric Michelson Alex Overlan, Owners Can't Stop Moving

12/04/2016

Jaimey L.

Absolutely wonderful! Best guys ever!

Description of Work
Moving an entire house

Category moving companies,piano moving

11/21/2016

Charlette H.

Good except for dropping screws and bolts on road in front of house, causing me to spend time to pick them up.

Description of Work
Hauling years of stuff from house.

08/15/2016

Morna M.

The packing and moving went brilliantly. The crew were intelligent, cheerful and hard working throughout the 12 hour day. There was no unexpected damage. (A couch that we thought would be impossible to get out had a small scratch, but was moved). When I returned the Eco boxes that I rented, I let the owner know that his estimate (he came to the house) was $1,000 less than the final price. The final price was very fair, given the long day, the ferry, etc. He insisted on not charging me for the Eco boxes and insisted on giving me a $250 refund and wrote a cheque on the spot. I would highly recommend them for any job, large or small.

Description of Work
Can't Stop Moving packed our kitchen and moved our household goods from Seattle to an island in the San Juans.

07/17/2016

Cheryl B.

Fast, professional service. Had one little glitch when moving into new home but company corrected immediately!! Very pleased!

Description of Work
Complete household move.

02/25/2016

Art M.

We started out being rather analytical and thorough in our selection process. Interviewed 6 moving companies in total, including 4 of the known national types (Bekins, United, Graebel & Allied), another smaller company that also is known as a long-distance mover (Trico), plus Can't Stop Moving (CSM). All the data was put in a Google sheet for easier review of the services, costs, and especially the commitments on pickup and delivery dates. While CSM seemed to be more known for local or regional moving, they have at times done long-distance moving. We found a very applicable (and positive) review about their having done a move to a location near us, so we thought it would be worth talking them. What separated them from the other was that they would be able to give us exact dates for packing, pickup and delivery (weather permitting of course if they were impacted by the drive cross-country). Because they would load the trucks with only our stuff, we would not be impacted like we could have been with the major carriers having to make additional stops for pickup or delivery with loads for others. They had a crew of 6 come to pack us up and having done several cross-country and local moves in the past (suing the big moving companies as well), I could tell they knew what they were doing. And on the receiving, everything arrived in great shape. Even some very fragile glasses came unscathed. All of the crew and management were great to work with. Great to know you are working with the owners of the company too! Would highly recommend CSM!

Description of Work
We were moving from Kirkland, WA to Cary, NC. They took care of the packing and loading of the trucks on the Washington side, then drove the trucks to North Carolina and unloaded there.

12/23/2015

Kenyon C.

Sent a 3 man crew. Worked very quickly even though they are paid by the hour. Helpful, kind, and efficient. Went out of their way to help make the move easy. This is the second time I have used this service and will use if again if I need their services.

Description of Work
short move from Capital Hill to Shoreline with one intermediate stop

04/08/2015

Michael Q.

I never thought I'd have SO many good things to say about a moving company, but I do. We moved from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA in 2014 with a corporate relocation, so we had no say in who we used for our move that time. We didn't have a bad experience with that company, but we did hear that if you use them for a personal move, you are taking a big risk, so we decided to look elsewhere. In planning our return trip to NC, I was faced with the daunting task of finding a good mover. I had heard horror stories about movers, but once I dug in and started reading reviews, I started to get nervous. I searched Angie's List, Yelp, BBB, Consumer Affairs, any review based site I could find, and most companies were coming up short. Way short. I read stories about thousands of dollars in damage and unresponsive companies, belongings being held hostage for more money, brokering things out to other van lines and having things be lost, or missing for months. I was actually starting to think we were going to have to move the house ourselves in a truck, but honestly, we didn't have the time (or experience) to do this properly. On a whim, I reached out to the only fantastic sounding moving company that I read about - Can't Stop Moving. I saw that they were a Seattle based company, and the reviews I read all mentioned local moves, but the ratings were so good that I just had to know if the could help us. Surprisingly, I heard back from Malcolm right away, with a big YES, and suddenly I felt like we might be able to make it work! I put them on the short list, and I had them come out to do an estimate for us. Eric, one of the owners, showed up promptly for our estimate. He was extremely friendly, honest, and best of all, he was able to check off every single box that we required. He was going to come out with his team, pack our items that needed packed, load them themselves, into a truck they would rent, drive them across the country themselves, unload them into our new place, and then fly home. They are literally the only company that could promise me our belongings would not be changing hands. And that was our number one requirement. I want to know who I am dealing with, and none of the other companies could promise me the same. Eric had no issues with any of our items, our timing, or anything else we asked. He was upfront in saying they were going to be a little higher, price-wise, than the big chains. We were equally upfront in letting him know that we do not mind paying extra for better services. The quote came in, and it was higher than the other companies, but it was absolutely worth it to have a company that we were excited to work with, instead of one we were dreading. Leading up to move day, every question I emailed got a prompt and friendly response. I never felt like we were being sold anything, and they were some of the nicest people of our whole move to deal with. Moving day arrived, and they showed up on time, with enough people to get the job done quickly. They even went to our storage unit to pick up those items before hitting the road, and that was such a relief to us, as no other company was willing to do this. It alleviated us having to rent a truck and haul those things back to our place. So, again, we were happy to spend the extra money on their services. The truck was loaded, and the whole time they were super friendly and sweet about everything. Eric was going to drive the truck himself, and made sure he had our contact info and we had his, should we need anything at all. He sent us frequent text messages updating us on his (very speedy) progress. He left with our shipment Thursday afternoon, after loading all morning, and delivered it to Charlotte on Tuesday. This is a very impressive time frame, as most companies informed us it would be about 2-3 weeks, depending on when a truck (filled with other people's moves as well) would be going that way. I must say, I feel like Can't Stop Moving was the perfect moving company. The level of service they delivered is beyond what I could have imagined. I felt like we were dealing with friends, and not an anonymous company that would maybe show up with our stuff in a few weeks. If you are looking for a full service moving company, and feel like you just can't find one that fits the bill, I beg you to give these guys a chance. They were amazing!

Description of Work
Moved our belongings from Seattle, WA to Charlotte, NC.

03/24/2015

Lydia O.

I am so impressed with Can't Stop Moving. I have moved 14 times in the last 17 years, local and cross-country. All I can say is that these guys are AMAZING!! Can't Stop Moving movers are -- by far -- the BEST movers I have ever used! They are courteous, patient, super-organized, and ultra-efficient. And, they were FAST without my noticing that they were moving quickly. In terms of actual time, this was my quickest move ever. I'll admit I don't have much stuff compared to many people, but they moved me in 90-minutes. (Of course, I paid for additional time, since we have to pay for their driving time from their warehouse.) Even at that... Wow! Here are some examples of things I loved about Can't Stop Moving: Pre-Move: Malcolm in the office was great about answering all my questions. He personally delivered the eco-boxes which saved me lots of time and hassle. Move-Day: Dwight, John, and Corbin treated my stuff as if it were their own. They "got it" that the hand-made oriental carpet needed to be carefully placed, since the bed would rest on top of it and is not easily moved. They also easily managed the tatami bed which needed be disassembled prior to the move. The guys were great about disassembling and reassembling it at my new place. In short, Can't Stop Moving moved me in the way that'd I'd have done it if I owned a moving company.

Description of Work
Can't Stop Moving moved me from Wedgewood to the university district.

Can't Stop Moving

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2009

PO Box 27349

Seattle, WA 98134

Short & Long Distance Moves, Furniture & Appliance Delivery, Packing, Loading & Unloading, Short & Long Term Storage, Piano Movers, Ecobox Rentals, Packing Materials Sales

Visa, Check, MasterCard