Britescape LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2006

930 N 95th St

Seattle, WA 98103

Our team has the expertise, passion and reputation you are looking for in a gardening and lighting company. We focus solely on three disciplines: Landscape Lighting, Gardening and Holiday Lighting. Landscape Lighting - Certified low voltage electricians, and 40+ years of lighting experience. Design, install, maintain. Gardening - Certified Horiculturist on every team, we will manage and tend to your garden from an organic and holistic approach. Give us a call for a no-obligation consultation. Holiday Lighting - Unique products and bold designs will give your home/business the Christmas light display you really want. ...

04/28/2022

Jennifer D.

It was a pleasure to work with Britescape for our home exterior lighting design and installation. Everything went extremely smoothly, and the staff was very professional. The price overall was a bit high, but the professionalism, high quality products and excellent service made it worthwhile. I worked with Robert to design the plan for our house. He had great ideas and worked with me to adjust as necessary to fit within my budget. The team of 3 that installed the lighting took great care to not disturb our existing landscaping, removed the old lighting and cleaned up everything when they left. Our project was mostly installed in one day, but they had me review what it looked like at night, and then came back the next morning to complete the job and make any adjustments. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Design and install new exterior home lighting, remove non functioning lighting

Category electrician,lighting

01/23/2018

Kelley C.

Joe came to tour the property and provided a lighting design. I looked around quite a bit to see what other companies could offer but this company seemed the most equipped to deal with my stairs that needed specific kind of lighting. I ended up using the design Joe recommended and it is really beautiful. I love coming home at night and I really think it improves the beauty and safety of my home. The aspects of the experience that can be improved include: 1. Twice, the team did not arrive on the day they said they would. I needed to call Joe and ask for an updated day/time for the work being done. 2. I had purchased several brand new solar lights, an extension cord, and small walkway lights to act as place-holders until the lights could be installed. I understood that Joe's team would take away the old lighting including the rope lighting that had been there for years, but I was shocked that they took away all of the new lights and extension cords. When I asked for the items back, they were delivered to my house in a pile on the ground that included broken glass since some of the lights had broken. Only three of the five solar lights could be repaired. I emailed to let Joe know about the broken glass and broken lights and suggested that in the future they check with homeowners about what to do with legacy lighting. He never returned my email, seemed like he didn't really care.

Description of Work
I needed a lighting system put outside to replace a legacy system that had been there when I bought my house. The job was somewhat complicated since it went down a stone staircase that was tough to get good lighting on.

Category outdoor lighting

I am happy to hear we provided the right solution for a difficult lighting situation and that you are pleased the results. In regards to the removal and return of your personal property I am very sorry. Because of this we have instituted new SOPs for our installers to follow. We will no longer be removing legacy lighting without written authorization to do so. Please let us know if we missed anything else and we will make it right!

08/03/2017

Lynda M.

Chris and Raymond, the installation team, were prompt, friendly and professional. They were meticulous in their care of established plantings and making sure we were happy with their work down to the last detail. They went the extra mile to get things just right and I really enjoyed working with them. I'm thrilled with how it all turned out and feel the cost was worth the quality of the service and products. I highly recommend Britescape!

Description of Work
We decided to light our landscape project in three zones, including a water feature, using astronomical timers following Robert's advice. Originally we were most concerned with pathway and driveway lighting, but in discussion with Robert, his suggestions and vision for special lighting effects offered creative ideas we would never have imagined ourselves. During installation, we were allowed to make adjustments, see how optional placements worked, and determine the extent of what we wanted to illuminate and to spend. It all looks so amazing! We see our property now in such a new way and enjoy lingering outdoors at night to watch the beautiful show. Our visiting friends literally gasp when the lights come on.

07/25/2017

Jim S.

Joe was very nice. Showed up on time. Provided a great design promptly. He made recommendations on the lighting aesthetics as well as providing technical advice. He was happy to do it in two phases where phase 1 was the basic junction box, lantern, and water feature and phase 2 will be the rest of the garden when we determine we are ready for it.

Description of Work
Garden lighting design. Installed timer, junction box. Laid electric for lights and water feature.

01/02/2017

Michael W.

Not done. Never received a call back. Still waiting since 12/23.

Description of Work
Review current state of landscape lighting.

10/31/2016

Andrew D.

Everything went perfectly as usual. These guys are the best.

Description of Work
Repair of some broken garden lights

10/10/2016

Greg C.

Excellent customer service!!!!! Great Professional attitude!!! Pleasure to work with!!!!!

Description of Work
X-mas lighting with quality product that lasts. Not Cheap Stuff You Find At Big Box Stores!!!!!!

Category holiday decorators

12/29/2015

Nancy M.

Joe came and proposed a plan of lighting for our long driveway, parking areas, and house accents. Joe was honest with his recommendations and didn't try to over sell anything. We were impressed with his plant knowledge, landscape ideas and vision of lighting accents. We approved the design and his team came and installed the lights a week earlier than they had planned so that we would have the lighting for a holiday party! The crew was respectful, easy to work with, neat, and finished their work on time even though a piece of their equipment broke and had to be replaced. It was hard to give an "A" for the price because lighting is not inexpensive to have installed but we got another quote which was higher and Joe had far more expertise. We highly recommend this company, Joe and his crew!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting for a long driveway and home accents.

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,holiday decorators,outdoor lighting

12/11/2015

Linda F.

Britescape did a great job. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. The designer/lead had great ideas for our project. They also worked with us to make a few adjustments after they did the initial work, and we were extremely pleased with the results. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Designed and installed exterior lighting for our home, including walkway lighting, ambient lighting in the gardens, and "party lights" in the backyard.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

05/28/2015

Priya K.

They were quick to come out and look at our lighting project. They left us a flyer and said they would get back with a quote the following week. It's been four weeks and no quote. In addition, when we emailed them to remind them, there was not response as well.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

[Removed Member Name], I would appreciate a new review now that you have your estimate and know the circumstances for the delay Thanks Joe Bittler

Rancho spring

Rancho Spring LLC, now is offering services to Washington state, we are offering our services with our highly experience in this industry of Landscaping y Hardscape Paving, pavers, flagstone, retaining walls, fencing, decks, walkways, patios, concrete, driveways, sprinkler system, walkways, flower beds, plant beds, garden beds, landscape repair, and more... Our services include:

CD Paver Management

CD Paver Management is a locally owned and operated company, Licensed Bonded and Insured. We are a premier installer and designer of paving stones and retaining walls for commercial and residential projects. Our staff is fully trained in craftsmanship and we offer on-going training to ensure our expertise in this fast growing industry. We only offer the best products available. We offer the highest industry standards are used on your project. With superior service you have come to expect from an industry leader, Brick Paver & Landscaping LLC. is proud to provide top tier customer care for each and every valued client. With free estimates and an extensive inventory of cutting edge paving products, we have built a loyal clientele through reliable craftsmanship.

TransBlue

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by TransBlue on Angi
    BRITEL*852C3
    Wisconsin
    Department of Labor & Industries
    02/23/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Landscape Lighting - low voltage lighting systems for your home. Entire WA state. Garden Services - Fine Gardening for residential. Greater Seattle/Bellevue. Holiday Lighting - Commercial and Residential in Seattle/Bellevue only.

Lawn Mowing Arborist Irrigation