Bogman Construction Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2009

40 years of experience. We have the ability and the flexibility to integrate new technologies into our clients’ homes. Efficiently bringing quality & class, with an understanding of constant communication.We believe that teams, not individuals, are the essential unit of this organization for achieving high performance and accelerating personal growth.We pride ourselves on having people who complement their construction knowledge and technical capabilities with a strong commitment to safety, quality and schedule. Additional DBA - Bogman Company LLC....

Capital Local Services

Capital Local Services

08/28/2015

First and only contact with the owner Adrian Popescu was on May 29th Scope:  Add 2 circuits in Living Room for nuheat tile installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After my initial phone call with Adrian Popescu, the owner, I never heard from him again despite calling and sending a follow up email.  He set my expectation on our initial that he would be able to take on my small project which I informed him was time sensitive.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I do remember discussing your project extensively, over the telephone. However I don't remember ever setting up an appointment to come visit you. I also remember mentioning being very busy and not being able to fit you on the schedule, but possibly call you if any openings came up. Unfortunately, I ended up having an accident, which put me out of commission for a long dur...

08/11/2014

Fabulous work. This is the 3rd time I have used Bogman over the past 4 years. Other projects he did for me included gas plumbing, water heater instillation, and electrical upgrade. He is a joy to work with, has fair prices, and does superior work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater T&P valve and put in new line from T&P to drain into the sink. Put in water hammer arresters.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair

05/10/2014

Since initial contact November 2013.  Adrian came out to quote in Feb.  He sounded interested and said he would quote.  I have followed up a couple of times and he said he will quote - but nothing - no contract, no quote, ....awful service Update:  6/21/2014.  Adrian has called a couple of times to follow-up after my Angie's List review and he is trying to make it right

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Since initial contact November 2013.  Adrian came out to quote in Feb.  He sounded interested and said he would quote.  I have followed up a couple of times and he said he will quote - but nothing - no contract, no quote, ....awful service Update:  6/21/2014.  Adrian has called a couple of times to follow-up after my Angie's List review and he is trying to make it right

CATEGORY remodeling

[member name removed], We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and headache we have caused you. This is in no way our normal business practice. We understand the frustration you have experienced with the other five contractors that did not follow through. It was nice speaking with you and although we have not heard back from you, we hope you are pleased with the estimate that was provided to ...

03/21/2014

ntalI called Bogman Co to come out and give me a bid on some framing work I needed done in a apartment I was remodeling. I was very impressed as to the timely response to my initial phone call and even more impressed how fast he came out to look the job over to give me an estimate. The estimate seemed very reasonable and I appreciated the great advise that was given in regards to my project. I cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to give an estimate to frame in a bathroom, entry with a frame for a door, and enclosing a garage with an outside wall.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/22/2013

On time, helpful, knowledgeable, and addressed all of our questions. We will be calling again when our project begins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came on time, very helpful and sincerely cares about our project. After looking into 8 contractors we will be working with Bogman in the future for sure. We have to get some projects to do ourselves before we can consult with him for his services, but his professionalism, enthusiasm and knowledge about basement remodels won us over. Plus he adores our dog, which we love. :)

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

[member name removed], Thank you so much for placing this wonderful review. I'm presently working on a basement remodel in Capitol Hill, and expected to wrap up by Thanksgiving. We look forward to working with you. Have a pleasant week. Adrian Popescu

Kitchen & bathroom design & remodel, attic, garage & basement, design, architecture & engineering, convertions, alterations & additions, general construction, electrical, plumbing & gas-piping.