Alwin Installs & Home Improvement

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

PO Box 68623

Seattle, WA 98168

Locally owned. Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlwinInstallsCo....

03/21/2016

SUSAN K.

At first we were very pleased with Nathan's knowledge and understanding of the job we needed done. There was some confusion about when he was supposed to do the estimate - he missed an email reply I sent confirming that the time he proposed was good - but when he didn't show and I called him, he managed to still get out that day. The preliminary estimate he sent sounded reasonable and covered all the items we requested, and so we said we were interested in having him do the work. We requested a more detailed estimate and a time frame. After that, we didn't hear from Nathan for several weeks, so I sent an email saying that if he was too busy or not interested in doing the work, to please let me know so that I could find someone else. He replied, apologizing for not getting back to me sooner and saying there was an issue with the plumber he had wanted to subcontract, but he was definitely interested and would get back to us soon. That was the last we heard from him. We wasted at least a month, maybe more, waiting for Nathan instead of searching for another contractor, and by the time we started calling other companies, they were getting very busy already, and we slipped out a couple months on the kitchen cabinetmaker's schedule. This seems to be "normal" behavior from contractors in the Seattle area, but when I specifically asked Nathan to tell me if he wasn't interested, he should have let me know as soon as he realized he wouldn't be able to do the work.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

03/24/2015

Alessandra S.

Nathan was initially very responsive to email and text messages. He came out soon after agreeing to the job to measure the broken cabinet window and was punctual; however, he never came back to finish the job. Nathan said that he would be able to finish the window later in the week so I took off work but we still couldn't find a time when he could come. The next week I tried scheduling again, but to no avail. Eventually the communication just stopped. Conclusion: Nathan was nice but was too busy to do the job he agreed to do.

Description of Work
The provider was hired to fix a kitchen cabinet window that had cracked. He came to measure the window shortly after agreeing to the job.

Category interior painters

[MEMBER], you are right, I was and still am too busy to take care of this for you. I thought I would have time to knock out this little job but I was mistaken. I apologize for what occurred.

07/08/2014

Nicholas M.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, fencing, handyman service, interior painters

04/01/2014

kathaleen L.

They were excellent! I find their price pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
Alwin Installs & Home Improvement installed a sliding glass door for us.

Category remodeling

04/01/2014

Michael B.

My experience was fantastic. They showed up on time, when they were supposed to. It was just beautiful, all the camera lights, all dimmers it is really nice The guy who did the plumbing work was fantastic. I sit below the ceiling in the basement and he actually removed and hid in the walls and he cannot see anything in there, except for a clean feeling. So, he did a good job. All, the subs their were really reasonable, their pricess were not too high. I have recommended him to quite a few friends, so he might be getting work from other people down the road.

Description of Work
I had used Alwin Installs & Home Improvement. They did a full basement renovation; all tiles, a new bar with stones, and a new Cabinet tree. One room was carpeted with complete tiles and they had also put a tub in the bathroom. They really did a good job, because they had to take the concrete out of the basement floor to put the tub in because I did not have the tub there so he did all the plumbing for the new toilet, the new tub, the sink and it is all brand new. He put in a new hot water heater and he put in a new water heater and closed everything together. Things were all staggered like the washer dryer and about 70 feet away, was the hot water heater, he got those close together and basically dressed the walls.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

03/22/2014

Trudy W.

Nathan was timely, did quality work, made suggestions for improving the design, and adjusted plans when it was requested, came in on budget. Very pleasant gentleman, ethical.

Description of Work
Built a pitched roof patio cover, provided materials, hauled away old materials, painted raw wood, cleaned up after construction

Category interior painters

06/10/2013

terry M.

I've used Alwin Installs and Home Improvement for a lot of different projects. He does good quality work. I don't think that there's anything that he can't handle. The price was reasonable. He's the only one that I use for handy-works.

Description of Work
He put in a tile floor for me, installed new cabinets, new floors, rebuilt my outside deck, my fence in my yard and finished a trim for me throughout my house. He also did painting. The last project he did was he remodeled my bathroom, laid down 2 laminate floors for me and repainted 3 rooms.

Category ceramic tile, fencing, flooring contractor, handyman service, house painters, interior painters

Color Spectrum

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Leonzo's Painting & Renovation

At Leonzo's Painting and Renovation, we believe that painting is not only about the right colors, but also about creating the beautiful space that best reflects your personality, interests, and your truest dreams! Our team of painting experts will ensure that all of your projects are done with precision and always on time! Customer satisfaction will always be our number one priority as we seek to build a long term relationship with our customers! Weather you need your house painted or your office needs a new look, we are your local painting contractors ready to make your dreams and ideas come true! Below are just a few things that we will do for you: Complete Interior and Exterior Painting! Residential and CommercialCabinetryPressure WashingFence and DeckAnd more! Give us a call today for a FREE ESTIMATE!

E&A Painting LLC

E&A Painting LLC is a locally owned and operated painting company that has helped keep east side of Washington colorful and beautiful for many years. We have served both residential and commercial customers with a consistent delivery of the highest quality services at competitive prices. We work with honesty, integrity, and always a smile. We ensure optimum quality at an affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors. We value our customers and ensure optimum satisfaction for them. We use only high quality painting materials blended with our most innovative techniques and styles. E&A Painting LLC can give your home or business a fresh, new, innovative, fashionable and sophisticated look. Experience a new level of quality and customer service with E&A Painting LLC.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Exterior and interior door and window installation, trim, finish work, deck building, handyman, wooden fence building, kitchen & bathroom remodeling & fireplace mantles.