Sunco Window Cleaning LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2011

10213 24th St E Ste C

Puyallup, WA 98372

We are a local window cleaning company that specializes in top notch service. We provide gutter/roof cleaning, pressure washing, window cleaning, and moss treatment services. We also have a full service window screen repair shop. Our technicians are background checked, clean, uniformed, skilled, good natured, and professional. With over 30 years experience in the industry, we stand behind all our work! We take cash, check, visa, master card, and discover card. Call for our current special offerings! 253-831-4825...

08/23/2019

Sharon W.

GREAT, I will use them again, highly recommented

Description of Work
outside house washing and outside windows and roof moss and edging of roof washed

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to a continuing working relationship with you!

04/30/2018

Christine P.

Very well, as usual. Have hired Sunco Window Cleaning, Edgewood, Wa, on three different occasions for windows and gutters to be cleaned. Would never consider any other company. Sunco has never failed me. They are courteous, efficient, prompt, as well as priced fairly. I highly recommend their services and will continue to call upon them for the next round of services. Thank-you Ryan and please thank your employees for me. Christine Parker

Description of Work
windows and gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It is always a pleasure to serve you! We will relay this to our guys!

05/02/2017

Tashieka R.

Ryan one of the owners was courteous, responsive, professional and kind which I especially appreciated. Ryan came to complete all of the work at my home, he was right on time and went to work right away. He worked hard all day and the result was amazing! My home literally looks brand new. Ryan went above and beyond and moved items that I could not physically move. He walked around the house with me at the completion of the job to ensure I was completely satisfied. The next day, Justin arrived on time and went to work straight away to clean the windows. This company is excellent. They exceeded all of my expectations! I will use this company and no other for all of my future needs. EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
My gutters were literally overflowing with disgusting gunk! Additionally our home, roof, driveway, deck, porch and walkway were in dire need of cleaning and pressure washing.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/28/2016

SUSAN L.

Fantastic. I have used Sunco Window Cleaning LLCfor the last 2 years and I am always impressed with the quality of work that they do. They arrive on time and inspect their work before they leave. My windows are so clean it looks like a picture on high def TV.

Description of Work
We had 17 windows cleaned inside and out. Backside of house is 3 stories off ground.

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

05/29/2016

CHARLES C.

This is our third time using this contractor for window cleaning and related services. They consistently provide excellent cleaning for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside & out 47 windows, 2 skylights, glass roof over deck and all screens plus cleaned gutters on deck cover.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

02/13/2016

Keith L.

Outstanding work! We have a 3-story house with over 60 windows. Many require a 30+ foot extension ladder to get to. I had purchased what I believed was "professional grade" window cleaning equipment and tried to do at least some of them myself. The results had never been very satisfactory and many I simply could not reach, so they had not been cleaned in years. Sunco's crew came out, on time, and did all the windows, and pressure washed, over the course of 2 days. They were very efficient and professional the entire time. I cannot say enough about the results. My wife and I were just marveling again this morning about how clean the windows look. And the driveway, and back patio, which both had serious moss growing on them, look great. Bottom line, this is an excellent company. The "B" on price is only because I was impressed enough with Sunco that I did not "shop" the job to anybody else...and I expect there are companies that would do it cheaper. But I can't imagine that they would be more professional or do a better job. I plan to start having Sunco out twice a year from here on out. You won't be disappointed if you use their services.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows/skylights/screens/window tracks in the house and pressure washed the driveway, sidewalk, and back patio.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your loyalty!

09/18/2015

Donia T.

they rocked it , there is nothing like seeing the world through clean windows :) I have my windows cleaned by Sunco 4 times a year. I have never had any troubles and if I need to reschedule they find gladly find an opening for me.

Description of Work
Wash the inside and out side of a 2 story house windows

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

08/19/2015

Kelley A.

I've used Sunco twice in 2 different homes. I've been really impressed with the quality of the job. I am currently in the process of hiring them again. I didn't know my windows could be so clean. They got the skylight and they cleaned the screens. Very good job.

Description of Work
whole house window cleaning

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

07/30/2015

SHERRIE L.

They did a great job! They were careful with everything. Cleaned the roof the way I requested. I will use them again. I've already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
cleaned windows, screens, sliding door, skylight, roof and gutters

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows,roof cleaning

07/21/2015

Vicki T.

It was refreshing to work with a company so well run. They kept in touch through email to let me when they would be arriving and followed up when the work was done. The windows looked great after they completed the job. There was only one problem when a screen was accidentally torn, but as soon as I let them know about it, they handled it and I got the repaired screen back the next day! I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Washed all your windows inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much {member name removed}!!

Streamline Construction and Interiors

Give us a call at (253) 686-1819 where no job is too small. Remodeling interiors and exteriors, general contractor

Surface Renewal Llc

AA Window and Gutter Cleaning

AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35+ years. We offer roof, gutter, window and solar panel cleaning. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (253) 896-1161, (253) 941-0242, (360) 980-8827, (425) 432-4266, (425) 455-9788, (425) 774-2427.

Offers by AA Window and Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gentle House Washing, Power Washing, Solar Panel Cleaning, Screen Repair & Replacement, Roof Cleaning.

Air duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter & Window Repair & Replacement, Roofing