INDIGO DESIGN INC

With Angi since May 2010

On-site waste-water treatment system specialists....

Panda Construction & Development

With over 30 years of experience, We can shape a new plan for you to finish yourself, provide design ideas and install finish materials as well. We can install various types of concrete stem walls, patios & driveways. We can clear land, trench utilities, grade driveways and reshape your entire space. We can install various hardscape stonewalls, fire pits, landscape lighting & waterfalls.

LAND MOVERS LLC

Land clearing, site preparation, foundation dig-outs, concrete demolition. Concrete replacement.

Offers by LAND MOVERS LLC on Angi
A Advanced Septic

Through unique technology, experience and compassion, we serve our customers while creating and maintaining a reputation of excellence. We service: Pierce County, King County, and Thurston County. We do not charge for travel.

Offers by A Advanced Septic on Angi

04/09/2012

Timothy J.

It takes the technicians 30-40 minutes for the inspection and to send the report. I have had problems with the alarm and they said to just turn it off when that happens rather than fix the problem. They are not responsive to my needs. When they do come out, they do a good job.

Description of Work
They have serviced and did maintenance on my septic system.

Category septic tank

04/24/2011

David M.

Annual Monitoring and Maintenance report listed a leaking Riser. Neither another contractor nor I could find the leak. But it was reported to the county and now I have to do a costly repair that does not exist.

Description of Work

Category excavators,septic tank

INDIGO DESIGN INC

With Angi since May 2010

PO BOX 163

Poulsbo, WA 98370

Septic system design, Site plans, Building site applications, Septic system locating, Septic system repair, Feasibility studies, Septic monitoring and maintenance.

Stormwater drainage services. Sewer connections. Plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover