G&G Heating

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2005

PO Box 1426

Olympia, WA 98507

G & G Heating has been serving the heating and air-conditioning needs of Thurston, Mason and Lewis counties since 1984. Our service technicians are factory authorized and certified! We offer all the products to heat and cool your home or business, as well as, provide full service, installation and repairs for all major Heating and Cooling brand names. Last but not least, we care....

04/25/2018

Ron B.

I could not be happier with my experience. G&G Heating gave me a quote detailing what work would be done and how long it would take to do it. They were professional and gave me options as far as models of the equipment to choose from and the price differences between them. After choosing what I wanted to have installed a date was set for installation. On the day of installation they showed up on time and they worked quickly and professionally. They answered all of my questions when I had them and gave me answers that I could understand and relate to. At the end of the first day of two to install they had cleaned up the work area and let me know when the would be out the next day to finish the job. When they finished installing the equipment they showed me how to work the thermostat and how to change the air filter. The work area was cleaner than when they arrived. I am impressed with the quality of work and how professional the experience was. I purchased a maintenance agreement to ensure proper care of the equipment installed, at a fair price, where they would come and ensure that things were working properly . I would highly recommend G&G Heating for any of your HVAC needs

Description of Work
New gas furnace and heat pump.

10/03/2017

mark O.

It went well it was big job but the crew kept going until the job was done, we were not left without hot water for even a day. The job took over 4 days with 2 to 5 or 6 guys there everyday. so given the amount of effort required I thought fair price. Plus the equipment installed top notch.

Description of Work
Whole home conversion from electrical to natural gas. Boiler, hot water tank, plumbing & installation for gas range & dryer, gas plumbing to all items as well as gas plumbing for a future natural gas heating stove.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,fireplaces

07/22/2017

Les M.

Maintenance does not include air conditioner. You'll have to ask for it.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance.

02/27/2017

Richard D.

Nice professional clean installation. I was also pleased with their competitive estimate.

Description of Work
Installed new heat pump on existing furnace.

10/10/2016

Kim H.

The first repair didn't completely solve the problem but I don't blame G & G as the subsequent problem couldn't be found until the first problem was fixed.. I don't know how they would compare price wise to someone else but the $1500.00 price tag FELT like a lot.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

10/05/2016

Tim Y.

They were amazing! I have nothing negative to write about them.

Description of Work
G&G installed an outdoor heat pump with a/c and tankless water heater

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/21/2015

Troy T.

Great till the heater went out again. They want me to wait 6 days without heat before the can even look at the system. Called another company they will be out today.

Description of Work
Change motherboard

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed] We regret your negative experience with us. This is a very busy time of year in the heating industry. We have multiple customers without heat, however, we do our very best to get to everyone as quickly as possible. The highest priority given to the people that have no form of backup heat. When you called in you indicated that you also have a fireplace for backup heat. We scheduled you for our very first available slot which was the following Tuesday. You were also placed on our emergency list as we attempt, the best we can, to fit people in with no heat if we finish up early with a job, or have a cancellation. Again, we are sincerely apologetic we were unable to get to you sooner. Just to clarify, in regards to the circuit board replacement in July of 2015, the actual cost was $275.00. We also cleaned and serviced the furnace for home sale for an additional $129.00 + Tax. Sincerely, G&G Heating

11/08/2015

Roy S.

Would definitely recommend. Gary, who came out for the estimate, was very knowledgeable and Glenna in the office was very helpful with questions and setting up the installation.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace, boiler, to replace original from 1966. Arrived early in morning and we're finished by 2:30 p. M. period very professional, work too quickly, knew what they were doing. Very friendly and explain to how to turn off valves, etc. before they left.

10/12/2015

donita C.

Technician was prompt and courteous. Maintenance was thorough and done in a timely manner. Only issue of note was that when I tested the furnace an hour or so after the technician left my house it wouldn't come on. Tech happened to still be in the neighborhood and returned within minutes of my call fixing the issue quickly and apologizing for the inconvenience.

Description of Work
The provider did the annual maintenance on my natural gas furnace.

09/18/2015

Ann W.

They were wonderful from initial call to give an estimate and through the installation of the entire project. Prompt, courteous, and extremely professional in all details. Took a great deal of time to explain maintenance and detailed points of setting thermostats. They were just great in all details!

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace and air conditioning in my home.

Drain Pro Plumbing Inc

We will beat any estimate by 5%. $65 off First time customer call. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services with a guarantee for our technicians as well as the materials we use. Drain Pro is delighted to be of use to its clients and enjoy the fact that we can be of help to our clients, many of whom call us in great distress.You can directly speak to a plumber when calling so that the problem can be understood right away and handled accordingly. We offer free estimates and second opinions. Drain Pro uses the latest equipment in the industry and our highly trained technicians have passed a background check. We are very time efficient, respectful of our clients and their homes and always work on schedule. Prices are given up front with no hidden charges. We offer senior discounts, military discount , with valid ID's.

Offers by Drain Pro Plumbing Inc on Angi
    O'Neill Plumbing

O'Neill Plumbing Company has been providing quality craftsmanship by experienced journeyman plumbers since 1917—that's four generations of providing clean, fast and professional service to the Seattle metro area. We provide these services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers: • All Plumbing Repairs • Garbage Disposal Repair/replacement • Faucet Repair/replacement • Toilet Repair/replacement • Water Heater Repair/replacement • Sump & Sewage Pumps Repair/replacement • Trenchless Sewer Repair/replacement • Sewer Cleaning, Repair & Pipe Lining • Hydro-Jetting • In-line Video Sewer Cameras • Electronic Pipe Location • Emergency Rooting Count on O'Neill Plumbing Company for residential and commercial repairs, tenant improvements, as well as underground utilities repair and replacement. Our service area includes Northgate, Bellevue, Des Moines, West Seattle and everywhere in between, assuring you the prompt, efficient service you deserve. Call today for a free estimate for re-piping, water services and sewer repairs and trust the company that has been around since before indoor plumbing was a household word.

Offers by O'Neill Plumbing on Angi
    Gateway Electric

Gateway Electric, LLC has been offering general electrical contracting services since 2017. We serve a wide range of customers in Tacoma, Puyallup, University Place, Gig Harbor, South King County, and throughout Pierce County. Count on us for all of your electrical work in your home or business. Our goal is to complete every project on time and on Budget to your satisfaction. We get great reviews from satisfied customers, and you can find us on Angie's List, HomeAdvisor and Thumbtack. Our electrical service company in Graham, WA, has skilled electricians with years of on-the-job experience. In addition, they're industry certified and wholly committed to keeping up with the latest advances in their field. You can rest easy knowing your electrical job is in the best hands.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Sales, service, and installation of: furnaces, heat pumps, ductless heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, air conditioners, unit heaters, fireplaces, boilers, radiant floor heating, tank and tankless water heaters. Ductwork pressure testing, sealing, and repair.

Oil appliance repair