RICCON CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2009

Riccon Construction LLC is a Licensed & Insured General Contractor serving King & Snohomish County. We serve both residential and commercial customers and are listed with the Better Business Bureau. We offer quality craftsmanship at an affordable cost and treat every customer like family. We provide free estimates and are happy to meet you in person to discuss your next project....

PROFORM CONSTRUCTION

Proform Construction is a general contracting company specializing in new construction, remodeling and improvements of residential homes. We've been serving the Seattle area since 2007. We are dedicated to providing uncompromised construction service to our clients, and professional growth and fulfillment for our employees. We listen to our clients, share their values and respond to their needs. We take great pride in helping our clients see their dream become a reality. Proform Construction has earned an outstanding relationship with architects, engineers, subcontractors and vendors, which generates competitive pricing and an unparalleled level of quality.

JWBuilders LLC

Factory endorsed by Timbertech/Azek, Trex, Wolf, Dasso and Deckorators! Being a local builder in the greater Bellevue/Redmond/Mercer Island/Sammamish/Kirkland/Woodinville area since 2007 - we have established strong reputation in our community for giving back when we can - donating time and materials as we can - our business ethics - communication - work quality and honest building practice set us apart - from cut rate fly by night contractors. My employees are always respectful - clean and do great work. We look forward to working with you on your upcoming project. Thanks, Joshua Wight - Owner/Operator 425.381.7244

Munoz Painting Specialist

we are family owned and operated business for over 6 years.from interior to exterior, our focus is to help you find the right color, sheen and perform a quality job. we guarantee quality and professionalism on over job we do and we hope to earn your business soon. feel free to check out or complete projects in the image gallery and take advantage of our coupons. hope to hear from you soon.

Offers by Munoz Painting Specialist on Angi

04/24/2018

Laurene L.

Very well. Arrived as scheduled, professional approach, knowledgeable workman. We are very pleased with the result. Added a small project of plaster repair and installation of 1/4 round in our living room.

Description of Work
Remodel of laundry room - painting, vinyl flooring, fan installation.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

04/12/2018

Martine S.

I started out talking with Brenda. She is amazing, and knows her stuff. We had a lot of questions and were a little nervous ,we had been burned by a previous contractor. Brenda put all our concerns at ease . She did the bid, came out multiple times at our request . always had a smile on her face . We have a child with special needs and the workers went the extra mile to say hello and were very considerate of his sensory issues. They let us know if that day was going to be really loud and even set up some equipment outside so he wasn't overwhelmed by the noise. Demo started , Brenda was here daily at the end of the shifts . Always keeping us informed what was happening next. We picked out the cabinets , we picked out everything and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We have Riccon starting another project in about a week and a huge project starting in June .

Description of Work
full kitchen

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

02/12/2018

Carolyn P.

I absolutely love the kitchen results. Every day when enter, it makes me smile. There was an electrical glitch when re-installing our 2 year old oven--the result destroyed the oven. Jon quickly offered to replace or repair--he accepted responsibility immediately--didn't try to get out of it, which we greatly appreciated. In the end, we decided to get a new oven to match the new microwave we had already purchased. He ordered the oven and we split the difference as it was more expensive. In our laundry room remodel, I had it all planned out, but Jon had several suggestions to make it better. He was absolutely right, particularly with his suggestion to go with tile instead of laminate flooring as we had originally planned. The laundry is great as well. The only thing I would change is that the cabinets are up too high for me, but despite Jon questioning the height, I went ahead and had them installed. Oh well. Jon's crew also finished a day or two shy of the 3 week time frame giving us more time to get ready for our August house guests.

Description of Work
This review is a long time coming, but that gave us time to "live" with Riccon Construction's remodel and make a truly informed review. We contacted Riccon in May or June of 2017. We needed the work done quickly and luckily found 3 contractors that would possibly work. We chose Jon from Riccon. Ours was a rather small, uncomplicated job--removing the old and installing a new custom appliance tower, and replacing the microwave and convection oven. We needed a counter-to-ceiling cabinet removed and floating shelves and a glass tile wall installed in its place. The shelves were custom made (by our cabinet maker) to hold heavy dishes. We also had our laundry room remodeled: replacing the linoleum flooring, replacing the laundry sink and counter, adding a marble counter top over the washer & dryer and new cabinets above the counter.

Category remodeling

12/03/2017

Bert C.

The old structure supporting the roof consisted of a 4 by 4 inch beam running down the middle of the garage and 2 by 4's spanning the distance from the side walls to the center beam. The sagging 4 by 4 and 2 by 4 structure was replaced with 2 by 12 inch beams running the entire width of the garage, spaced 24 inches apart. The large beams added eight inches to the height of the roof, but the Riccon carpenters were able to preserve the look of the original garage with only a minimal addition of fascia. For the roof covering, we wanted to have TPO, but because our garage is connected to the neighbor's garage, torch down had to be used. The torch down was handled by a subcontractor, and was very well done. The rainy season is now well underway, and we are no longer plagued with roof leaks. We are very pleased with the job Riccon has done.

Description of Work
Replace a flat garage roof, including the underlying structure.

Category contractors,roofing

03/13/2017

Catherine J.

Riccon is awesome. I've worked with them multiple times now on large and small projects. They've always been professional, responsive, clean, and fair on pricing. I will continue to work with them for the indefinite future.

Description of Work
Deck repair, deck rebuilding, fencing, currently interior remodel

Category decks,fencing,remodeling

01/09/2017

Barbara B.

Initially, I was going to give this company a D. I consider a C to be average and my experience was less than desirable. The job that I contracted them to do is finally complete which is why they did not receive an F. The owner was made aware of my concerns and responded adequately which is the reason for me bumping this up to a C. I contracted with this company for a master bathroom remodel due to water leaking out of my shower causing damage to the bathroom floor. I did get two other quotes before deciding to go with this company. They were not the cheapest but we initially felt best with the gentleman who initially came to our home as well as the quote we were given. The contractors that were sent gave the impression of being a second rate crew. Full days were not put in until I got upset with them after a week and mentioned this to them. They arrived between 8:30 and 9am most days. I was told they would work until 5 or 6 each evening and they left many times before 3:30. When I questioned timeframes because work wasn’t getting done, they started to hurry their work which caused it to be sloppy. Tile work had to be torn down and redone. A job that was supposed to take a “few weeks” turned into over a month without a working shower. Demolition was started on Monday November 28th and we were finally able to use the shower on Wednesday December 28th (this includes them working Saturdays). When the concern about timeframes was brought up to the project manager, I were told change orders caused delays. There was a change order that was done for the damage to the floor from the water (which turned out to be very minimal) that was accounted for in the initial bid. So this shouldn’t have taken any additional time because it would have been accounted for there. Another change order was added to get a plumber here but other work was being done during that time. There were three other change orders which were for material. I was constantly told timeframes of when work would get done that were not met. The project manager told me they were “sorry for my frustration” twice when I mentioned these. There was an instance were numerous concerns were brought up before the Christmas holiday and rather than addressing them, the project manager sent a rather condescending email. None of the concerns were addressed and I was told that “if you can not see a imperfection from 5' there is no imperfection”. The contractor even didn’t put a bottom sweep on the shower door (that came with the door) and left it so it didn’t close properly over the holiday. The contractor never mentioned this sweep was missing until I asked him about it the next week. It was then told to me that piece was missing from the box. There was also an issue with the sub-contractors state license. After it was brought to their attention, it was rectified quickly. Unfortunately, my job seemed to stretch out too long and I had to manage too much of it. In my opinion, this is the job of the general contractor, not the homeowner. I did not manage it by choice. I strongly feel though if I had not stepped in, I may still be without a functioning master bathroom. Once the job was completed, I brought my experience to the attention of the owner (all my contact had been with the project manager). The owner immediately contacted me and offered the most heartfelt apology that I had received to date. In speaking with the owner of the company, I was thanked for bringing all these concerns to their attention as they would use it as a teaching moment for their crews. I felt that the owner was truly sorry for my experience and will use it to make the company better.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel due to water leak

Category home remodeling

04/03/2016

Teri K.

Working with this team was so easy. They made living in a construction zone as painless as possible. I am a neat freak and they respected that. I would lightly recommend them for anyone's construction needs.

Description of Work
i just had a full kitchen makeover. Remove wall. New soffits. New cabinets. New granite counter tops. Paint interior. Install new appliances. And new floors.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Verena G.

This company is great. They remodeled my small kitchen and two bathrooms. I am not easy to work with HAHA. I made many changes and had other "ideas" throughout the process and Brenda stuck with all my craziness. They were on time, Clean and the craftsmanship and quality is above par. I am so lucky I got this referral from a friend who was also thrilled with their service. TWO THUMBS UP!

Description of Work
Remodel of Kitchen, Some painting and 2 bathroom remodels.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Stacey S.

Riccon Construction is hands down the best company we have worked with. We built our first house in Kennewick and have much experience with remodels. Not many contractors can measure up to this company. From the start, Riccon, was always on top of everything. The owner was super helpful in lining me up with my project manager and always checked into the project as it went on. From my fence to my kitchen everything went off without a hitch. Our cabinets were delayed for 1 week but that was a manufacturer error but other then that everything else was perfect. I would hire them again over and over.

Description of Work
New Fence, New roof and complete Kitchen remodel with Floors.

Category fencing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

Lenhart G.

The owners were very helpful on timing of the repairs and issues that needed to be addressed. Very responsive to my questions I had about some of the changes I wanted. I reviewed the work with them before agreeing the work was complete. Very friendly and easy to talk with. Took time to explained things I was not familiar with on the repairs to make sure I was happy with the results.

Description of Work
RICCON gave me a good estimate for doing some general remodel work on my house. Cabinets, painting, drywall, etc.... Approved to proceed with the estimate that was provided They came in on budget and I feel RICCON went the extra mile to make minor details right before signing off the work.

Category decks,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

RICCON CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2009

16821 72ND AVE NE

Kenmore, WA 98028

Riccon Construction LLC provides general contracting services to both commercial and residential clients through specialty divisions created to serve the various needs of owners throughout the Northwest. Our contracting services range from value engineering and constructability reviews during preconstruction, to full construction oversight and post-construction warranty inspections.

Landscaping.