Zippy Shell Storage and Moving

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

22860 Ladbrook Dr Suite 140

Sterling, VA 20166

Zippy Shell is a full service moving and storage company. Our teams of licensed, insured personnel will pack your things into boxes (if needed), disassemble, pad, and wrap furniture, transport everything to your new home, and then unload, unwrap, and reassemble furniture at your new home. Need storage? Zippy Shell has it's own POD system for storing your things during your move. We have a brand new, 34,000 foot, climate-controlled facility to store your things before you move into your new home. If you prefer to have your POD remain at your house, we can delivery one of our all-steel, weatherproof containers. The containers are designed to remain at your house while you use them or they can be transported to your new house....

storage unit (91)movers (55)

02/28/2021

The team at Zippy Shell arrived timely to collect my items, safely held them for several months in a climate controlled facility, and delivered them when and where I needed them. Arnetia was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Thanks for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and Storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/27/2021

We used Zippy to store our basement furniture while it was getting finished. It was super convenient. They dropped off the container right in the driveway and we had a few days to fill it up ourselves. 2 months later, I called them up and within just a few days, the container was back. I would definitely recommend them. They are also significantly cheaper than Pods.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storage facility

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/26/2021

The pods came on time and they helped us figure out the best location for them. Very easy to work with and fun to watch the driver use his remote control device to "drive" the pod off his truck. Thank you! Jan DeBoissiere Christ Episcopal Church Buildings and Grounds Co-Chair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Pods needed for storage after a Sprinkler system failed and flooded our church.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/05/2021

We were doing some home renovations and needed to remove furnishings from the rooms so that carpenters had space to work. A Zippy Shell was the perfect answer. There was PLENTY of space inside to store ALL the furnishings. The Shell kept them safe and dry on our driveway through wet wintry weather. The door tightly sealed the cube. The shell was delivered to us sparkling clean in the MOST innovati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Store furnishings on-site during renovations

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

01/13/2021

I hired Zippy Shell Northern Virginia to move my belongings from downtown DC to my new home, and store them for a few months in between. I could not be happier with my experience. Zippy Shell was easy to work with and responsive -- always available by phone and with prompt email replies, and the moving team contacted me en route to my location as I was told they would. Also, I would recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving & Storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/20/2020

I'll be honest the past couple of days have been super stressful managing our home life with two kids, work, and moving. We are so THANKFUL for the zippy shell team for saving our move from being a disaster. Arnetia who helped with our reservation was so helpful and friendly. She was able to accommodate a change to our container delivery last minute. Sebastian was an expert at maneuvering the cont...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move/ container delivery/ container rental/ loading unloading labor and packing materials.

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

02/03/2020

We received delivery of the storage container timely for both loading and unloading and the price was reasonable compared to other storage options. Our point of contact, Arnetia was very responsive during coordination of the initial delivery and the final return of the container.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mobile storage unit during 6-month home remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/24/2020

We recently had our basement finished. We had a ton of stuff stored in the unfinished basement and needed to clear it out for the 2 month job. I did not want to have to take it all to a storage facility and opted to have a Storage bin delivered to my home. After speaking with several different companies and looking through reviews, I decided to give Zippy Shell a try. they were easy to work with a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prompt, Courteous Service at an Affordable Price

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Photo for Zippy Shell Storage and Moving - 22860 Ladbrook Dr, Sterling, VA - 38348638

11/04/2019

The guys they sent were phenomenal and did a great moving my valuable things, including my pricey artwork. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moving

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/24/2019

Excellent from initial contact unto finalization of documentation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storage of household goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Storage, local and long distance moving, unloading labor

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover