Royal Interiors Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

Royal Interiors is locally owned and operated offering interior design consultants and the finest selection of hardwood flooring and carpet for both residential and commercial clients. We sell and install floor coverings including hardwood, tile, ceramic, laminate, natural stone, wall to wall carpeting, cork and bamboo. We restore old hardwood floors and sell and install granite counter tops....

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
Sir Grout Washington DC Metro

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout Washington DC Metro on Angi
Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi

03/05/2020

E G.

We recently purchased new wall-to-wall carpeting and padding for our 3 bedrooms from Royal Interiors in Reston, Va. Our experience was wonderful from beginning to end. Mr. Jay Dastouri, the Sales Manager at Royal Interiors, epitomizes customer service excellence. I called Royal Interiors to request and schedule a home visit to discuss and view selections and to have measurements taken toward an estimate. We had already decided our preference of carpet fiber and carpet type as well as color family (tan or gray). I communicated our preferences to Jay. He clearly listened because he brought exactly what we had hoped to see, thus made our carpet selection easy. Jay expertly and patiently addressed all of our questions, then sent us the estimate almost as soon as he returned to the store. Jay went the extra mile for us when he agreed to another home visit to resolve a couple of items that occurred to us after examining an estimate we received from a competitor: re. quantity of carpet needed (competitor reflected more) and padding type (one with a moisture barrier). We certainly didn't want to buy any more or any less carpeting than needed; but we also wanted the carpeting installed as seamlessly as possible. Jay explained that the amount of carpet he indicated presumed a few more seams that would be strategically positioned, thereby reducing our cost. After talking it through, we decided the less seams the better. So he re-measured and arrived at slightly more carpeting needed. We also upgraded to padding with a moisture barrier. Jay worked up the new estimate at our home and we selected him on the spot. That's the level of comfort we felt working with him. He explained that they have their own expert installers (father and sons) who they've used for years. Installation of our new padding and carpeting went smoothly. The installers carefully cleared each bedroom of the furniture in it, removed the old padding and carpeting which they would haul away, then competently installed our new padding and carpeting. The carpeting looks seamless and terrific. Jay called us when the work was done to make sure all went well. MANY THANKS JAY and ROYAL INTERIORS!

Description of Work
Wall-to-wall carpet & padding purchased and installed

08/01/2019

Alex S.

Jay provided excellent service in helping pick out my hardwood floors and upstairs/stairs carpet. Jay was responsive, honest, and realistic about the flooring material and installation. My wife and I could not be happier with the service and look of our new floors!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors and new Carpet

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

01/19/2018

Robert R.

No problems except a cold weather delay on the ceramic tile floor which required staging and cutting in garage.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring in bedroom ceramic tile in laundry room

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

06/07/2017

Richard B.

Work was very professional and any small imperfections were happily fixed once the installation was completed. The only thing I would ask is for a copy of the contract to be provided along with a copy of the invoice.

Description of Work
Installation of two sets of hardwood stairs and a level in a townhouse approximately 900 square feet.

Category hardwood floor

02/15/2016

Brittany F.

I had 4 rooms of carpet replaced. Provider was very helpful picking functional colors at an affordable price. Was very responsive, accommodating, and quick with install. Would definitely use for future flooring projects!

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/09/2015

Erich C.

The floors were finished flawlessly, there was no damage to any furnishings, and all debris and dust was cleaned up without any need for a revisit. Ken Shakibnia, the President of Royal Interiors, provided the estimate and oversaw the successful completion of the job. As long as he's involved, customers can rest easy that the job will be done professionally.

Description of Work
The contractor refinished the floors in three bedrooms, the upstairs hallway, and the stairs.

03/09/2015

Mary P.

We had excellent results. The installers were capable, polite, helpful. The floors are really beautiful.

Description of Work
Install a wood floor

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/21/2014

Grace M.

They came and measured and we picked out what we wanted and arranged installation date. Workers arrived early, worked the entire time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting in large family room, foyer. stairs and den. Layed tile at entryway and new carpeting in the three areas and stairs.

10/10/2013

Kelly W.

We contacted Royal Interiors while purchasing a home in Leesburg. Ken Shakibnia went above and beyond by coming out to our home and giving us his professional opinion on the process and cost to restore the wood floors in this house during our final walk through. He went out of his way to put a team together in a few days to sand and seal the floors prior to our move into the house. Working through the weekend in high heat and a short time frame, the work was completed and our wood floors are beautiful. Additionally, Ken personally came out during the weekend to make sure his team was completing the work to his high standards. He clearly communicated the process, gave us a reasonable estimate and followed up with us to make sure we were completely satisfied. We are very impressed with Ken and we highly recommend Royal Interiors!

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished wood floors.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/22/2013

Cassandra J.

Read This Review PRIOR To Going with Royal Interiors Major Issues! Please read in detail and see pictures. Clogged HVAC system and Vent Ducts throughout entire home o I left specific instructions not to run the AC when the tiles were being cut as well as when the existing floors were being pulled up, and new floors cut and installed. o I turned off the AC unit at the circuit box to ensure this would not be an issue. When I came back on site to review the work the AC was running. As a result the debris damaged and clogged my HVAC unit and vents. I have pictures showing damage and documentation from the service companies outlining cause Floor Boards Damaged - throughout entire home o All of the home?s base/floor boards throughout the unit were damaged due to the installer using a crowbar to pull up my existing floors. o I have pictures showing damage and documentation from the repair company outlining cause Door Jams Damaged - cut too short o Installer cut all of my door jams too high in order to extract existing floor o I have pictures showing damage and documentation from the repair company outlining cause Dishwasher damaged o Installer pulled up existing tile floor under the dishwasher but left gravel tile debris under the dishwasher. They did not remove this and it was only discovered after the dishwasher wouldn?t run properly and the bottom plate removed. o I have pictures showing damage and documentation from the repair company outlining cause Bathroom tile floor o Tile floor that was put in was not level and when my porcelain sink was installed the porcelain sink leg did it not fit properly causing it to fall, break and be replaced o I have documentation from the repair company outlining cause Tub Tiled Wall - Bathroom o I had a new tub put in prior to the tub tile wall going up. I had requested several times that the tub be covered while the tile/grout was being installed/applied. * Crakes in grout have now begun to surface throughout tub wall area o I have pictures documenting the workers standing in the tub with no cover on/over the tub for protection Wood Floors o The laminate wood floors were never brought to my home the day before the install to allow for climate acclimation, nor did they take moisture readings ? which I later found out via the independent inspector and manufacturer is standard practice and important for expansion o Gapping in floors was present upon completion of install ? when I pointed it out to the owner of Royal Interiors, he said to me, and a witness, that if three business cards could fit in the gap that this was normal and allowed. I was told by independent inspector and manufacturer THIS IS NOT NORMAL or acceptable practice. o The independent inspector report states: ?As the gaps were present at the completion of the installation it seems likely that the planks were not fully locked together.? o I have the independent inspection report, as does the owner of Royal Interiors Over time, the floors have continued to increase in the level of its gapping and now in several new places. This prompted me to contact the owner of Royal Interiors to let him know the issues I was experiencing with the floors and allow for the one year warranty on install to kick-in. The Owner indicated that because I had signed off on the final bill/invoice that took the repair damage costs off the final bill, that he would not be extending his one year warranty. Please remember potential customers, that damage/repair cost taken off of the final bill ONLY went to pay for all of the documented, invoiced, damage his installers created and the time away from work to remedy the situation ? The owner did not note on the final bill nor communicate that this would void his one year warranty. Two seperate issues. Upon notice of this new information, I contacted the manufacturer to see if they could assist. The Manufacturer paid for an independent contractor to come out and inspect the floors and then felt so bad about the issues I was experiencing that they offered (I have this in writing) to replace all of the materials for free, but I would need to pay for labor on the install. I went out and got an independent quote for cost on labor to install new floors that came in around $2900.00. *** Again, Royal Interiors owner indicated that he would not cover the full labor of the install (as his warranty should cover) and that he would offer $500.00 to apply towards the pull up (only) of the floors. This dosen't even begin to cover the install. Based on all the issues I have experienced and continue to experience to date, I would not recommend working with this store and plan to continue to pursue this issue. See Pictures

Description of Work
Master bathroom tile floor, tile shower wall, and laminate wood floors in kitchen, bedroom, living room, hallways and closets.

Category carpet installation

As a member of the Herndon Rotary club, we conduct our business based on the following understandings. 1-is it the TRUTH? 2- Is it FAIR to all concerned? 3- will it build GOOD will and BETTER FRIENDSHIP? 4- will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned. Mrs. (member name removed) According to our contract dated 07/12/2012 for total of $8,433.85, we received $3,927.54 as deposit and unpaid balance of $4,506.31 is still pending. If my memory serves me correctly, we had very satisfactory business relation until entire project was completed and you were very pleased with all the workmanship. Based on that satisfaction, you referred us to one of your friends and asked us to give $150 credit for referral, which was deducted from you total bill. (See your final bill) #2472 Upon completion of the project, we asked for the remaining balance of $4,506.31 and expected to be paid within a reasonable time. I received an email from Mrs. (member name removed), indicating, she will designate an old friend to deal with the final payment. Mr. (Old friend) asked me if he can meet me in his residence to go over the contract and settle the final payment. He presented a thick file with pages of pictures and invoices amounted to few hundred dollars above the contract unpaid balance of $4,506.31. Which Mrs. (member name removed) was supposed to pay in full? Based on my Past 30 years in business, I learned my lesson not to fight back with customers and tried to resolve the differences in a professional manner. I told Mrs. (member name removed)’s friend what would be a reasonable solution? His respond was that, Mrs. (member name removed) willing to take all the work done by Royal Interiors as is and we call it even with no payment due and balance would be zero. As a small business with limited legal resources, considering all the time which I have to spend and more important all the aggravation which I had to go through, we agreed on the offer and signed the following affidavit. According to a signed agreement dated 09/14/2012 between Mrs. (member name removed)’s representative and Ken Shakibnia, president of the company agreed upon to take all work as is and no claim from either side. (Copy of signed agreement is available). I urge all the Angie’s list members to read other related reports about Royal Interiors, including our website review on Google. With all the respect, I categorically dismiss all those inflated and falsely produced pictures and invoices and I will leave the judgment of this matter to all consumers to decide. Note; according to our written contract, all warranties for the material and labor will be activated after final balance was paid in full. Thanks- Ken Shakibnia

Royal Interiors Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

1700 Bracknell Dr

Reston, VA 20194

Floor covering, refinishing, carpet sales and installation, and floor cleaning, painting, kitchen & bath remodeling.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available