Lawn Works Landscaping LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

8210 Plum Valley Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78255

We are licensed contractors in Landscaping and Irrigation. We have all our own equipment and full time employees. Lawn Works has been in business since 1994 servicing the San Antonio area....

07/23/2017

Colleen D.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Repair

06/15/2017

Betty S.

Hernan was very professional and came out for a free consultation. He provided me with loads of information and quoted several options. I choose to go with the top dressing to fix some leveling and soil issues with my property. Hernan is a bit on the expensive side but delivers top quality work. He was very receptive to questions both before and after he completed the work.

Description of Work
Top Dress front lawn with compost/sand mix

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you Mr.& Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Any questions or concerns you may have please feel free to contact me at any time. We appreciate your business and continues support and for that, I am extending a 10% discount on future services. Thanks once again Hernan

06/09/2014

Tom M.

I called Lawn Works on a Monday and Hernan looked at the project on Wednesday, and I had a written proposal by Monday. I called 3 other companies for pricing. Two companies did not show and another showed but never sent me a proposal. The workers arrived on time and completed job in about 2 days. Hernan was on site at the beginning of job and returned several times to check on the project. Hernan was open to all my suggestions and added his expertise. He was very easy going and concerned that the project be done correctly. Project was completed on budget. Hernan asked for no money up front. After completion and before he took my check he reviewed the project with me for any complaints. I had none.

Description of Work
Lawn Works redesigned the landscaping in my front yard. Due to shade I could no longer grow grass in some areas.To my front yard Lawn Works removed grass, laid a weed barrier, delivered and installed 9 cubic yards of 4 inch rock and 3 cubic yards of mulched, and planted plants.

05/31/2014

DLynn T.

Description of Work
Laid sod in the rain. Tore up the yard fence and sprinkler pipes with the bobcat. I needed a smooth surface and it is so bumpy a year later I'm still having to smooh it out. Killed some of the grass trying to roll it flat. We are having to do a lot to fix their mistakes.

Category landscaping

This is the first I hear of this issue One year later. We did get caught in a rain storm during the installation, so we had to wait a few days to get back and complete the work. It was a little wet when we finished the 2nd half of the installation so we even brought in extra soil (at no additional charge) to help with the leveling. We also fixed her sprinkler system that was not operational in several areas at NO additional expense as well. Although we did break 2 PVC pipes, we fixed those on the spot. I also checked the entire sprinkler system before, during and after the grass installation process to make sure we did not leave [member name removed] with any problems. She told us her Dad was going to fix those issues which were not done so me and my crew corrected all the issues for her. She even thanked us for doing that, so I do not understand how it is a complaint one year later. As for the "rolling" of the grass, this is a process of ensuring the new sod adheres to the new soil, nothing else. I am sure if [member name removed] was so dissatisfied with our work, she would not have paid us until it was done correctly to her satisfaction, or called us within a month or two after installation to let us know if there was anything we could do. I only wish [member name removed] would have given us a call in order for us to assist her sooner as opposed to writing a review over a full year later. Never have I been contacted once prior to this. Since she was satisfied with the job and thanked us for the additional irrigation service (free of charge) I figured all was good. Hopefully I will be able to communicate with her soon.

05/18/2014

Diana P.

Hernan delivered what he promised. He was courteous, professional, and always on time. Our front yard was full of weeds and suffered from soil erosion due to water runoff. Hernan listened to our ideas and made suggestions on how we can solve the erosion problem caused by the natural grade of the yard. After we agreed on the price and start date, Hernan and his staff arrived on time, everyday. What we appreciate most is that Hernan was there everyday supervising and doing the work on the more complicated aspect of the design. They kept the front yard and street clean throughout the whole project.

Description of Work
Designed and installed landscaping to front yard. Removed old sod and installed retaining wall and riverbed. Redesigned the sprinker system layout.

Category landscaping

Thank you for your kind words! We would have finished a little earlier than expected, but the rain always helps. LOL

05/21/2013

Justin W.

They are responsive and very quick. They are the best estimate i received.They are transparent.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Lawn Works Landscaping LLC.They did an estimate for concrete work for landscaping.

07/07/2012

carlos C.

Three (3) reasons I choose him again, they are: CONSULTING – He knew more about this stuff then me. Yet Hernan was courtesy and helpful in making suggestions to me. I have shady tree issues and not all types of grass thrives on my lot. EXPERTISE – Man, it was HOT while they laid down the sod and installed the irrigation system. No complaints from him or his crew and they completed the job as promised. BTW, no short cuts; anything requiring permits he got and everything passed city inspection to boot! PRICE – Now it can be told, he was the smallest bid among the bunch of bidders for this project. Again, those are the reason I’d use him again and recommend him to others. Not often we get performance and at a REASONABLE PRICE

Description of Work
It was an extensive project with many challenges Scope: Plant new grass & irrigation system design & installation for front and backyard.

Firefly Electric Service

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, generators, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Absolute Power Electrical Contractors

Absolute Power Electrical Contractors, opened its doors in 2005. However, we have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. As we have grown, we have been careful not to compromise our commitment to quality. Our sense of pride is apparent in every electrical project we complete. Our quality craftsmanship will satisfy the most discriminating tastes and our affordable pricing will surprise even the most frugal budget. Our one on one service is our dedication to your vision. We look forward to speaking with you and understand that this investment in your home or business is an investment in your future. Do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us directly to schedule a time to meet.

Good Electric

We understand the importance of excellent service. Choosing the right Licensed Electrician comes down to trust which is an integral part to the success Good Electric Ltd experiences in South Texas. This is why we continuously achieve high reviews from our clients and we have won the Super Service Award 4 years in a row.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full Landscaping, sod installation, Sprinkler system (install and repair), bobcat tractor site-work, material hauling/delivery, outdoor lighting, and drainage work.

Design and maintenance.