Floors 4 Less

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2016

Whether you’re completing a remodel or you just want to change the carpet in your living room to engineered hardwood flooring, you’ll find top-notch materials for affordable prices at Floors 4 Less. We offer a variety of options and services, from carpet installation to hardwood flooring installation, to fit your needs and bank account....

TED'S FLOOR & DECOR INC

Welcome to Ted's Floor & Decor., "The big little floor store." At Ted's Floor & Decor. we make low prices and quality customer service come together for a truly rewarding experience. If you are looking for new floors then please allow our experienced associates to help you with your flooring needs. Our extensive product list includes all types of laminate, hardwood, carpet, vinyl, & tile flooring. We also have granite countertops. Ted's Floor & Decor. is a family owned and operated business. We are members of the Better Business Bureau as well as ValueStar Certified, and have been serving the Sachse/Dallas area for over 30 years. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. Thank you, we look forward to doing business with you

Offers by TED'S FLOOR & DECOR INC on Angi
Surface Specialists of Dallas

Surface Specialists franchises offer bathtub and kitchen repair and refinishing services and so much more! From repairing small chips, scratches and dings in any bath or kitchen surface to refinishing and acrylic liner installation.

Triple H Construction

We are a local business in the area! We are out here giving the best quality of work at a going rate. Been In business going on 7 years now and have family In this industry. We strive in communication, honesty, Trustworthy, responsible company. We are out here to build a clientele and always continue to make our customers happy! We offer a lot of different services and Construction. Far as roofing, painting, Sheetrock, carpentry, windows, doors, porches, covered patios, decks, handyman services and all repairs.

08/30/2019

Process was easy, prices were reasonable, workmanship was amazing. Floors look amazing!

Description of Work
Wood flooring installation

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

12/05/2018

Good company with great service, at a good price. Have used them twice to install wood floors in our house. Will be using them again when we need to replace carpet in our upstairs.

Description of Work
Floors Installed

10/27/2018

I received 3 quotes before my niece advised me to check Floors 4 Less. I am so glad I did! They gave the the best quote and the quality of the product is outstanding! I love my new floors and I get so many compliments! Everyone who comes to my home always ask for the contact information for this business. Check them out for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Wood floors

09/02/2018

Overall very good. Had some very minor issues that were mostly corrected when contacted.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring and baseboard installation

Category flooring contractor

06/28/2018

It went well. They kept to time line and did a good job.

Description of Work
All new floors.

Flooring, Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring