Floors 4 Less

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2016

Whether you’re completing a remodel or you just want to change the carpet in your living room to engineered hardwood flooring, you’ll find top-notch materials for affordable prices at Floors 4 Less. We offer a variety of options and services, from carpet installation to hardwood flooring installation, to fit your needs and bank account....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

flooring (34)hardwood floors (25)carpet installation (5)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)

08/30/2019

Jennifer D.

Process was easy, prices were reasonable, workmanship was amazing. Floors look amazing!

Description of Work
Wood flooring installation

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

12/05/2018

Stacy S.

Good company with great service, at a good price. Have used them twice to install wood floors in our house. Will be using them again when we need to replace carpet in our upstairs.

Description of Work
Floors Installed

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

10/27/2018

Junis C.

I received 3 quotes before my niece advised me to check Floors 4 Less. I am so glad I did! They gave the the best quote and the quality of the product is outstanding! I love my new floors and I get so many compliments! Everyone who comes to my home always ask for the contact information for this business. Check them out for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Wood floors

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

09/02/2018

Bill J.

Overall very good. Had some very minor issues that were mostly corrected when contacted.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring and baseboard installation

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

06/28/2018

Ronald O.

It went well. They kept to time line and did a good job.

Description of Work
All new floors.

Work Completed On 05/28/2018

05/25/2018

Billy T.

Laminate was destroyed by a slab leak, we got 3 bids to replace flooring on our entire first floor. Floors 4 Less was not only the best for selection and price, but schedule was by far the best, they started work 2 days after contract was signed. The install was seamless, they showed up on time, kept the work site clean and completed the entire first floor rip out and install in 3 days...including putting the baseboards and shoe molding back. Beautiful. At the initial walk through we also received good advice about how to make the install most cost effective. Truly a great experience. Call them today if you need new flooring!

Description of Work
Entire first floor needed to have damaged laminate removed, new flooring installed

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

05/21/2018

Lori S.

Great experience start to finish. Went to store with specific color of floor in mind. Eyhab directed me to the perfect flooring and carpet to match. The entire project was professionally done. Both the flooring crew and carpet installers were exceptional! They did an excellent job in a timely manner, cleaned up everything, were friendly, and very knowledgeable of their profession. I recommend them highly and would use them again myself without reservation.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and flooring in entire house

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

05/21/2018

Brittney R.

They were on time, courteous, and the final product looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Tile removal and new floors installed

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

05/02/2018

Charles M.

Extremely well. My goal of quality, service, and price was not only met but exceeded. I will be using Floors 4 Less when I replace my carpet upstairs

Description of Work
Replaced flooring with engineered wood

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

05/01/2018

Dee M.

Awesome, great !!! Would highly recommended

Description of Work
Hard wood floors

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure to provide you with the highest quality product and best customer service. We are at Floors 4 Less treat all of our customers with respect and integrity.

04/17/2018

SuLaine C.

Floors 4 Less offered a wide selection of flooring to select from. Their pricing was the best I found in our area. Sharif and Eyhab were so easy to work with. Their installers were professional and their work was exceptional. Several friends have commented on the good work and the completed work. You bet, I wil luse them again when we redo the upstairs.

Description of Work
Carpet/tile removal hardwood install

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

Review for Floors 4 Less - 2673 Market Center Dr, Rockwall, TX - 37066957

04/05/2018

Andrew R.

The wood floors turned out great! We got rid of our smelly dog pee carpet and my wife and I couldn’t be happier! They offer very competitive prices, and the installers were very helpful and very skilled at what they do. They moved all of our furniture for us (except our TVs) into our garage and after the floors were done they reassembled and set everything back up for us. We are very happy with the outcome and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Wood Floors installed

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

Review for Floors 4 Less - 2673 Market Center Dr, Rockwall, TX - 36955992

03/27/2018

Livonna M.

Floors 4 Less took extra steps to make sure we had floors installed before we moved in to a new home. They demonstrated a lot of flexibility to help us meet timing goals. We were closing in Allen and moving to Fate. They were very careful to not damage existing molding. Communication was excellent throughout the process.

Description of Work
Removing ceramic tile, carpet and replacing with wood flooring

Work Completed On 02/25/2018

03/24/2018

Ismael T.

Everything was great, a very professional work and great customer service provided. I'll get services from Floor4Less again. These guys know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Remove carpet and install wood on several areas

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

03/12/2018

Brett S.

Floors 4 Less in Rockwall was the first store I visited when I started shopping for wood flooring. Being the shopper I am, I went to 8 other stores and got 3 in-home quotes. Well, I wish I saved all that time and energy and just went with them from Day 1! Floors 4 Less was the best priced by far, and they included a lot of services that were additional fees with other companies. Eyhab was very patient with me in answering all my questions. He even encouraged me to shop around! That's how confident he is in his business! The fact that his company is part of the Good Contractor's List was just icing on the cake. This warrants their work with a $10,000 guarantee. I was replacing carpet in my house with engineered wood floors. The 3 man crew showed up moved all of my heavy furniture out of the way, ripped up the carpet, hauled it away, and installed about 1,000 sqft of wood flooring over the course of just 2 days! My floors look great, and my wife and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Floors 4 Less!

Description of Work
Wood Floor Installation

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your honest review. The team of Floors 4 less is committed to provide the best service while ensuring that our customers get the best quality. Once again, thanks and enjoy your new floors.

02/15/2018

Susie H.

Loved working with them. Very responsive and delivered on all they promised. I am very pleased with the carpet!! I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet in bedrooms and closets.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

02/03/2018

Kay R.

The job went well the guys was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
I had some carpet removed and Hardwood flooring installed.

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

Thanks for your honest review. The team of Floors 4 less is committed to provide the best service while ensuring that our customers get the best quality. Once again, thanks and enjoy your new floors.

02/02/2018

natalie P.

Floors 4 Less recently installed engineered wood floors and carpet in multiple rooms in our house and we could not be more pleased with the price, customer service, professionalism and quality of the work! We purchased our floors from the Rockwall store and enjoyed working with Eyhab and Asad. They even took time out of their Sunday to come to our house and quote the job! Wood was in stock and the job was complete within 2 weeks of signing the contract! Throughout the installation Eyhab called multiple times to check on the job and Sharif (from Frisco store) even stop by to inspect the job. Based on the service (and price) we received I highly recommend Floors 4 Less. I was online reading reviews, on another company that we were highly considering using, when I came upon Floors 4 Less. They had great reviews (better than other company we were considering). We decided to give them a call before making our final decision .... and we are so thankful we did!!!

Description of Work
Wood floors and carpet

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

01/19/2018

KIM A.

They worked with us to secure flooring material that matched existing hardwood in the home so we could extend the flooring into another room. Helpful and accomodating. Good communication throughout the process and met our timing needs as well.

Description of Work
We hired Floors 4 Less to install hardwood in one room of our home.

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

12/18/2017

kathy C.

I recently contacted Floors 4 Less after I had water damage inside my home. I checked pricing with two other companies and they had the best pricing. They also reviewed my Insurance documents and found some discrepancies with the adjusters results. They emailed the Insurance company and was able to get the discrepancies cleared up. I appreciate everything they did and how quickly they completed my floors. They did a fantastic job and my Floors look GREAT!!! I would highly recommend Floors 4 less!

Description of Work
Laminate in bedroom, closet, hall, dining and living due to water damage.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

11/29/2017

Jessica G.

We just had the floors in our entire downstairs (minus one bathroom and laundry room) redone by Floor for Less and couldn't be more pleased. Their crew was extremely hard working and very nice to deal with. They did a fantastic job on our baseboards as well. We met with Eyhab and Al initially (who are awesome) and they explained the process and handled the contract piece, then their team dealt with us for the most part there on out. I know that bothers some, but it was fine, the crew was great. I work from home and they were very accommodating with me with times, days,etc. When they were done they cleaned up after themselves to the point where if you looked in my house and front yard you could never tell it was a disaster the week before ;) I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for new floors!!

Description of Work
New flooring and wood floors installed

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

11/27/2017

Lori E.

Thanks to Eyhab, Sharif and the rest of the working crew of Floors4Less. Thanks for transforming my outdated 1998 home into a home that constantly amazes everyone that walks into the "new" house. The new floors, crown moulding, the new fireplace-that everyone can't seem to take their eyes off of, and everyone's favorite, the new kitchen. Though the new fireplace often gives the new kitchen some competition. Thanks Floors4Less for making my dreams come true!!!

Description of Work
floors counter top fire place crown moulding

Category countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

It was our pleasure to help you and make sure your satisfaction comes first. I hope you will enjoy your home for so many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you and gain your full trust. Floors 4 Less team!

10/26/2017

JENNIFER V.

We used Floors 4 Less after going through a flood in our home. Not only did they help us replace all of our floors on our entire downstairs but also our baseboard trim, our counter tops and our back splash. The amount of assistance with not only our floors but with several aspects of our rebuild allowed us to not have to hire a GC to rebuild and saved us so much money! We actually did contact a GC at first but he informed us he could not even match the pricing on the engineered hardwoods so we ended up only using Floors 4 Less and one other vendor to do the entire downstairs rebuild, over 2,000 sq ft. I can't say enough about the help and the great customer service. If not for Eyhab at Floors 4 Less I know I would have paid much more and not received half as much as I did for my money. He was not only a great asset in our rebuild he had himself been through a flood and was able to give us invaluable advice with dealing with our home owners insurance on our claim. I literally can't say enough good things about our experience and I'm a pretty picky customer.

Description of Work
Engineered hardwood floors, granite counter tops and back splash.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor