Interprice Solution

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

3 years in business generating great relationship with clients. Offering waranty on every job and 24/7 emergency call service...

Abacus Plumbing Air Conditioning & Electrical

Abacus Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electrical's Motto is "You Can Count On Us!" Honesty and Integrity are hallmarks of the Abacus business philosophy and are the foundation upon which the company was founded. Abacus serves well over 35,000 homeowners every year (and growing) while maintaining a solid reputation with customers. All technicians are background checked, drug screened, licensed or certified, and fully trained for their respective trades. Abacus Plumbing was founded in 2003 and has become one of the most reputable, largest local Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical companies in Houston, TX with well over 100 employees. You can count on the analysis of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning problem as well as their recommendations and the quality of the work. Abacus offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all work and offers best-in-market product & installation warranties .

The Chill Brothers

*Call Us Today For A FREE Estimate on your current system* With the R-22 shortage in old systems, now's the time to take advantage of our $2,000 cash back for your old complete air conditioning system! That's right we want YOUR old system! Call us today to see if you qualify! At Chill Brothers, our mission is to provide American families with the absolute best indoor air quality available, while consistently providing the customer service we believe you deserve. *Please note: We Do Not Install Window Units*

G4 Electric LLC

We are a family and locally owned business with 75 years combined experience of the 5 brothers. We are dedicated to this community and servicing our neighbors. We have been described as professional, reliable, punctual, responsive, trustworthy, and reputable. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction!

02/14/2012

Laura P.

Yesterday, my electricity in my master bathroom stopped working, and flipping the breakers wasn't helping. I asked a friend if he could recommend someone and he suggested Luis Mendoza of Interprice Solutions. I called Luis and he told me what jobs he had left to do and that he would come either before 7 pm or in the morning. This was at approx 3 pm. He kept me informed of his progress and we agreed he should just come the next morning. Luis came at the scheduled time of 9 am. Very professional, told me what the problem was and did not try to "over sell" me at all. He was very personable and helpful, and I appreciated his suggestions. I would definitely use him again without question. Total cost of the repair was $150...very reasonable. *special note* Luis found a potential fire hazard and helped prevent a much bigger problem!

Description of Work
Repair of electrical problem; wiring, sockets and breakers.

Category electrician

Interprice Solution

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

15700 Export Plaza Dr L

Houston, TX 77032

Complete Electrical Service, Commercial, Residential. Residential: Complete home rewire, panel upgrades, adding's, remodel, design and build, drawing editing and load calculations, trouble shooting 24/7 Emergency Service. Commercial: Wide line of commercial projects for more information please visit our site: http://www.interpricesolution.com

Traveling cost my apply 25.00