Byron's Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

4.4

8311 Garvin Ave

Houston, TX 77064

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. Free Estimates....

10/28/2020

Jack M.

Ricardo is great! We've used this company for 6 different jobs, and Ricardo's team always completes them on time, on budget, and according to the agreed terms. His team is courteous and professional, too. We recommend Byron's to our friends who use them often. For this most recent job, we needed a complete landscaping overhaul and tree trimming for our house that is going on the market soon. Ricardo and team did a lovely job that boosted curb appeal and made the house look fresh and inviting. We will definitely use him and his team again.

Description of Work
Landscaping; Tree Trimming

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

10/09/2020

David B.

Byron's did an amazing job improving the look and feel of our house (hat tip to Ricardo - who is awesome). Their landscaping made a world of difference. They were super responsive, collaborative, creative and full of helpful recommendations to guide our decisions. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Overhaul our landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

11/17/2017

Jimie A.

For the original job they arrived on time. It was cold that day and I did not really exam work because I get sick rather easily. Just to glance it looked like a good job but the plants started dying within one week. I went out and examined plants then and realized that many of plants were in bad shape ie rose bush had brown spots on leaves, another plant the leaves were covered with some kind of white stuff, etc. Ricardo was supposed to return the next week and redo my flower pots. After two weeks I called and he promised to send pictures and be at my house to look at the dying plants and do the pots. I have called several times since then and my calls are not answered or returned. My recommendation would be this company be dropped from Angie’s list. I paid $1200 and furnished 24 scrubs myself. I feel I was way over charged for the plants provided and the time to complete to complete the job.

Description of Work
I needed some scrubs planted. I was talked into letting them landscape my patio area which is all the yard I have.

09/21/2017

Brandy L.

They are currently managing our lawn care. For the work that they did, I think they did great.

Description of Work
They re-did some landscape in our back yard.

03/14/2017

STEVE B.

Overall grade would be an A and I would give them an A for all the other categories too. If I were to tell someone else, I would say they are very punctual, very responsive to our wishes and what we are trying to accomplish and very hard working. It took about 4 hours and there were 4 people.

Description of Work
We had them do general pruning, cleaning and spreading mulch.

Category landscaping,mulch

Sir, you are always very kind to us. Thank you so much for all these years in trusting us with your landscape.

08/08/2016

Arthur M.

I wasn't terribly pleased. They were fairly expensive which was fine with me. They just worked the surface. It took a couple of times and they finally fixed it and got it right. It was just a hassle. It was three men for probably a little over half a day. It took quite a bunch of coming back and redoing all that with me pushing that.

Description of Work
We used Byron's Landscaping.

10/07/2015

Kevin S.

It's $60 a month. It's $30 a visit and they visit twice a month.

Description of Work
We go to Byron's Landscaping. We have a monthly service with them. They do maintenance, watering and fertilizing as well as the trimming.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Always a pleasure talking with you. Thank you. Adrian

07/27/2015

STEVE B.

They always seemed to provide more product than we initially expected. They went above and beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
They planted some annual flowers for us. They had the mulch refreshed. They also did the basic yard clean-up.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

It is always a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for letting us make your outside space more beautiful. Byron's Landscaping

04/14/2015

Denise H.

Ricardo is very artistic and chooses beautiful plants for our beds. Neighbors usually knock on my door wanting to know who did my landscaping. He gets the job done very quickly. We have him return each year to spruce up existing landscaping and add new features.

Description of Work
Added new beds, power washed all cement and flagstone (driveway, sidewalk, patios), planted front and back beds, including an herb garden, planted fruit tree. Adjusted sprinkler system. Added grass to bare lawn areas and sand to even out low places.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pressure washing,hardscaping

I always have a great and fun time talking with you and your husband. I enjoy listening to your fresh ideas and work with them and make everything gorgeous for your home. Thank you so much for giving us yet another year of awesomeness. Ricardo and crew

08/16/2014

STEVE B.

I can't say enough good things about Byron's Landscaping. We have used them a couple of times. The first time, we had them do some planting in a small bed in the front of our townhouse, as well as spreading mulch and doing some trimming and clean up including removing a large shrub. The second time, we had them refresh the gravel n the pathway to our patio, replant the beds around our patio, and install an irrigation system. One of the first things that impressed us is responsive Byron's is. In both cases, Ricardo was able to come out the next day to give us an estimate (including coming out on a Saturday). Then, he was willing to have a crew to come out that day, or the next day to get started. Both times, the work was completed in a couple of days. The second thing that impressed us was that both times, we got much more than we expected. The first time, all beds were mulched thoroughly, and everything was cleaned up beyond our expectations. And in both cases when they have done planting, they have provided many more plants, and in a great variety, than we were expecting for the money. Each time, they left our property neat and clean, delivering a definite wow factor. Finally, we really appreciate that while different crews may do different things (irrigation versus planting, for example), Ricardo always starts and finishes the process, making sure everything is satisfactory.

Description of Work
We had Byron's trim and clean up existing beds, spread mulch, install an irrigation system, and do some planting.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

It's always a pleasure working with you. And we are so glad you are enjoying your work of art. Adrian

Experience services

I Provide skilled and certified pressure washing services for all commercial and residential needs.

Space City Lights

Space City Lights provides residential and commercial outdoor lighting and electrical product sales, installation, and maintenance.

Offers by Space City Lights on Angi
    ACW Jet Wash

We Clean just about anything!! Commercial and Residential Pressure washing, Concrete Driveway wash and seal, Deck and Patio restoration. House Washing, Exterior structures. Stucco siding and Brick masonry Soft and power washing

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Installation, Landscape Lighting, Landscape Construction, Brick Pavers & Flagstone, Patios & Walks, Block, Natural Stone & Wood Retaining Walls, Natural Ponds & Waterfall Features,Lawn Fertilizing or Spraying, Mowing, Tree Pruning, Gazebos, Trellis, Drainage Solution, Irrigation System, Tree Removal, Stump Grind, Lawn Maintenance,