Artistic Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2009

3.7

Artistic Construction is a Texas based residential and commercial construction company that has been remodeling homes for more than twenty years. We specialize in renovations, additions, and remodeling. All work is incluive to Artistic Construction. We do not use sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and competative prices. ...

Triple R Plumbing

Triple R Plumbing

With over 10 years of professional plumbing experience, we provide a wide range of services including re-piping, plumbing fixtures, leak detection, water heating, pipe repair, drain services, and more. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional work to provide you with satisfactory service.

03/07/2012

I use this company to remodel my rental house. The sloppiest work I have ever seen!! They don't use subcontractor,they use someone from street!! No quality control at all.  The toilet in new build bathroom never flush well since day one, I call a plumber came and checked he said the company didn't run a vent pipe to drain line when they built the new bathroom. The tile grout in shower room were cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolish existing bathroom and rebuild a new one from scratch , kitchen remodel, paint interior/exterior

CATEGORY home remodeling

04/21/2011

They did an excellent job. I think Noel and his helpers did an excellent job. They are very creative in designing and went in other ways to please me. They gave suggestions about the remodeling and they never charged me anything extra, which really impressed me. They didn’t force me for anything. They were very responsive. They were here everyday on time and promptly. They were professional hard w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Artistic Construction. I used their services last week. They remodeled the kitchen. They did fold up some carpets and laid tiles.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,home remodeling

05/27/2010

I got several estimates, but I used them because theirs was the best and most detailed estimate. They've been working for three weeks now and they've been absolutely wonderful. I see the transformation daily. It's not yet done, however.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are renovating a house for me that we are putting back on the market. This includes the kitchen, bathroom, appliances, flooring, electrical, and plumbing.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Roofs, Remodeling, Foundations, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Interior/Exterior, Paint,Floors All Types, Fences All Types,Driveways, Concrete Work, Decks, Patios, Sunrooms and Solariums