CJ Air Solutions Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

When you need air conditioning repair call us first. We have over 30 years of combined experienced and have been servicing your air conditioning home for years. Our 100% customer satisfaction separates us from all other HVAC companies.Our accuracy on diegnosing your home ac keeps us in business year after year. We have certified ac service and trained ac technicians that have been working with us since day one. Licensed technicians. Experienced Installers. Excellent customer service. 24 hour service. NO OVERTIME FEES. We prioritize our clients. 972-530-1349 Please visit out website. https:www.cjairsolutions.com...

Metro Service

Metro Service

12/04/2015

There was something simple that needed to be fixed, they have a fast response time, do good work, and have fair prices. I was highly impressed with this company and their personnel. This is the second time I have used them and both times they came out the same day I contacted them. Both times, they fixed the issue very quickly. Highly impressed by their knowledge, response time, and fair prices. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our heater

01/08/2013

I was highly impressed with this company and their personnel. Professional yet personable they came out the same day I I called and figured out what was wrong with the furnaces, got them fixed and working again within an hour. I will definately use them again....in fact I've already scheduled an appointment with them next week to come and replace my thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnaces stopped working. THey came out and repaired them.

09/10/2012

Cecil was very knowledgeable and professional, and did a great job. I highly recommend CJ Air, for excellent service, excellent response time and punctuality, and for being upfront and honest about my AC issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC quit working out of the blue. I found CJ Air on Angie's List, and they had a $55 service call special. I called them at 11:30am, and at 12:30pm a technician, Cecil, arrived at my house. He very quickly diagnosed a wiring issue with my thermostat, and fixed the problem. He also thoroughly cleaned my outside compressor and coils and checked my freon levels. All this for the original $55 special.

08/07/2011

It went wonderful, you could have not asked for a better provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called CJ Air Solutions from an ad noted on Craigslist. We were at our wits end with a company provided to us through our American Home Shield warranty service. The other company took our deductible and never fixed a thing. We called CJ Air Solutions, they were professional, courteous, timely, responded with kindness to our concerns and were reputable. They fixed out A/C unit as promised without delay. They came late on a Friday evening and assessed the situation and Saturday morning at 6:00 am as promised were there at our home to fix our unit. They are a Godsend. The tech JOE is like one of the family, personable and honest in his dealings with us. Michelle the person in the office was a sweetheart, if she did not know something she would ask and call you RIGHT BACK. The company just cannot be beat. They saved our lives on this hot August day when we did not know where else to turn!

07/07/2011

One day service on a hot Texas day for an A/C service call (and I am even a small distance out of the preferred service area). They called to verify they could come eailier in the day than they originally said. The service tech (Chris) was polite and professional. I will keep there contact info and would call them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed a blown capciator quickly and showed me why the part was no good.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

CJ Air Solutions Inc, offers the best ac repair service in Garland Tx. With our total indoor air comfort products and services for central residential air conditioning & heating repair, maintenance, as well as commercial heating and air repair service, at reasonable rates. 972-530-1349

Car ac, portable compressors