Little Guys Movers

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

Little Guys Movers started as a local moving company in Denton, TX over twenty years ago and has become an integral part of the city’s culture ever since. Whether it’s local or long-distance moving that you are looking for, Little Guys strive to be the most reliable movers because we want to get the job done right the first time. When it comes to helping you through any part of the relocation process, Little Guys Movers are your Guys. Professional Moving Services-- Local, Long Distance, Residential & Commercial....

Offering professional moving services, experienced coordinators, and a network of realtors and development officers, we guarantee the best moving strategy, and thus the best moving experience. Covering everything from boxing and packing to assembly and large ticket items, Buddy Moving is your one-stop-shop for your next move. And we just might be buddies when it’s all over. With all movers trained and background-checked, we guarantee the safety and reliability you deserve. From Local Moves to Apartments to an extra hand if that's all you need, we're the best to call when it comes to moving services in the DFW area.

Big Daddys Moving has been in business since 2007. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Wrightway Moving Company has over 20 years experience offering a complete moving experience including packing, unpacking, and cleaning. We also maintain A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and winner of Super Service Award on Angie's List consecutively for TEN years.. "Call Now we will beat any reputable Local Moving Competitor rate by 10% with a customer service Rating of A+. Our well trained, courteous, and careful staff will assists in all aspects of home or business relocation. Additional email: services@wrightwaymovingco.com Main number: 972-861-2980

07/30/2018

These guys were efficient, friendly and professional. The arrived early and had my items loaded in 30 minutes. The whole move took about an hour. I'd highly recommend them. Will use again. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from apartment to home.

10/28/2017

They have always been on time, efficient and professional. Michael G. and Andrew A. were not only great movers during my most recent move, but their pleasant and personable demeanor made what could have been a high stress situation into an easy going and smooth experience. I highly recommend this company for moving long or short distances.

Description of Work
So far, I have used “Little Guys Movers” three times: about 5 years ago, to move some items within my house, and in July and October of this year in a “two stage” move into my new house.

09/13/2017

They did a great job. Very prompt and courteous. They communicated well throughout the whole process. There were no surprises at the end as far as cost which was great! The guys all worked VERY hard. I didn't once feel like anyone was slacking on the job. We had one minor issue with damage on a leather couch but they are working through getting that resolved now. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Little Guys moved us about 2 miles from one home in Lantana to another. They moved 4 trucks worth of furnishings and belongings over 1 day.

01/25/2017

GREAT, service, friendly and on time!

Description of Work
Move Furniture

09/13/2016

Little Guys Movers were wonderful! I received an accurate quote and two confirmation calls prior to service. The two employees who helped me were courteous and quick - in fact, they finished in half the time quoted initially! I had such a good experience and would definitely use them again for my next move.

Description of Work
I was moving and needed help loading my U-Haul truck.

Category moving companies

Packing, moving, & unpacking services. Load & unload rental truck & container. re-arrange furniture - home & storage unit.