Blades of Glory Landscaping & Lawncare

• Trade License Number
  • 24731

PO Box 2506

Boerne, TX 78006

Blades of Glory Landscaping and Lawn care services, located in San Antonio, TX, provides lawn care service to the following surrounding areas: Boerne, Bulverde, Helotes, Spring Branch, and Garden Ridge. At Blades of Glory we specialize in landscape installation, lawn care, landscape lighting, sod installation, landscape design, irrigation, and masonry. We provide landscaping assistance for both residential and commercial landscaping projects. Please, feel free to give us a call or Contact Us for your free estimate! Additional DBA - Blades of Glory....

lawn & landscaping (258)lawn care (54)mulch delivering (44)hardscaping (43)landscape lighting (18)stone & gravel (13)irrigation system (12)masonry (11)lighting (6)tree service (3)fountains (1)

05/10/2020

DOES THIS LANDSCAPER WANT TO DO BUSINESS? Called Johnny Garcia at Blades of Glory Landscaping (Telephone: 210-818-8744) to set up an appointment. Left message. NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

Good morning we apologize for any confusion on our part we went through our call log and messages for the past three months and did not find any messages from you. I did look through our Angie's list messages and found that I had not responded to your quote request. Due to the Covid 19 situation our office is not open for full days and I am sorry that you must have fell through the cracks. We take...

03/20/2019

Everything went well. Johnny was a pleasure to work with. His crew did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of landscape shrubbery

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

03/02/2019

They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them for any of your landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created raised bed for garden. Installed Zoysia grass in front and installed landscaping plants. They were on time, completed job as expected and cleaned up work areas. We are very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

11/11/2018

The two-man crew (Jesuar and Eric) went to work immediately, exposing the roots of five live oak trees. Moved the mulch and soil and added river rock around each tree. They then removed more mulch to create two "streams" of river rock. The mulch was transported and added to other areas of the front gardens. 1.5 cu yards of river rock was used. The crew did a great job, they were on time and very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional river rock added to front garden; mulch moved to other parts of gardens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

Photo for Blades of Glory Landscaping & Lawncare - PO Box 2506, Boerne, TX - 37545392

[Member Name Removed], Thank you again for hiring us and allowing to serve you . We appreciate all the projects we have done for you and will look forward to the next one!! Blessings, Johnny G.

08/26/2018

Great work under tough weather conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed path and small off-path area.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Thank you and it was a great pleasure working with you too!! Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks ! Best, Johnny G.

07/10/2018

I had a lot of work done. They removed the old lawn (dead) and brought in lots of soil to level out the yard (I had lots of erosion). They coordinated having a sprinkler system installed. They put in sod and lots of new plants and a few trees. They trimmed by big old oak trees. The work was fabulous. They did an amazing job! I can not say enough good things about this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system, sod, new plants

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

02/06/2018

Owner of company, Johnny Garcia, responded promptly to request for walk-through and discussion of results desired. He provided multiple options as solutions, prepared written proposals, and began work as soon as I accepted. He and his staff kept me apprised of progress and sought my feedback as work continued. Workers did their work efficiently and results are great! When we discovered some irriga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scope of work included landscaping solution for left & right sides of house to correct and prevent future soil erosion, and to include pathway solutions on each side with more level grading. Solution was comprised of soil buildup, weed prevention, small retaining wall, ground cover, flagstones, and paver walkway.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

01/24/2018

First let me say I am not reviewing quality of work completed. I am reviewing professionalism. I spoke with the owner of this business at my home about a project that involved resloping a back yard, removing a number of bushes, and redoing a walkway through the back yard. He was very pleasant, listened to my requests, took measurements, and said he would send a quote. I never heard back. I don't m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work completed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

We met on a Friday and had the bid out to you by Monday, I got your email incorrect. Forgive me for this mistake. I did resend it as soon as I saw this review. Giving me an "F" for making an email mistake doesn't constitute making a hasty review of my business for everyone to see. I will get with Angie's list to get this review off or maybe I should just leave it on for how ridiculous it is to mak...

01/08/2018

They did an excellent job in a surprisingly short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have overgrown landscaping cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

10/09/2017

I now know where the saying "Johnny on the Spot" is from! Johnny was quick to return my initial phone call and worked around my schedule to come discuss the project in a matter of days. Once I decided to pull the trigger on the project, he squeezed me into his already busy schedule for the following week. I was amazed that they were able to turn around and perform the work so quickly. A team of ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a crushed granite patio installed with nice rock border, privacy landscaping, minor sprinkler modifications, crepe myrtles and other plants in new flower bed in back yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Landscaping – Design & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing