All'n The Details, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

1403 California Dr

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Call us for your Honey Do list.

ALLAN S.
07/19/2016
I'm very frustrated with the quality of the work delivered and I just wish I had heard from another customer before I agreed to hire Allen. Hopefully the same won't happen to you! 8 months ago or so I had Allen replace some rotting door jamb wood. He agreed that if I put up an overhang and he puttied the door jamb and caulked, I'd be protected from further rot. It continues to get wet and soon my door isn't even latching from sinking. Allen brought a door to replace this one. He worked impressively quickly to tear out the old door. After that, I stuck around to help and was quite alarmed by the shortcuts he attempted to take: - Attempting to saw into healthy, wood header to gain 3/4" so pre-hung door would fit, when the problem was the rotten wood under the door that Allen had screwed a new board over to cover bad wood. Thus, making the door sit too high. He reluctantly cut out the rotting wood at my urging. - Attempting to ignore rotting subfloor near threshold. To his credit, he did hammer in 2x6's to support the subfloor at my urging. I don't think he would have secured the 2x6's to the framework if I hadn't suggested it. - Rather than properly flashing near the door where water was getting in, he just caulked the heck out of it. A very short term fix. Soon, he had the door installed, but could not get it square and it could barely properly latch. By now, my door is banged up with scrapes and scratches many places, and the trim has gaps everywhere. Not to mention, it doesn't close all the way in one corner, thus putting me in a situation roughly the same as before he got there. I had had enough. I asked if I could give him a little less (would have been $233 materials + 150 labor) if he would leave it be. He handed me an "as is" job completed paper to sign that had boxes checked that the premise was cleaned up and trash was removed. I asked if he was taking the old door and all the wood that was piled in my yard. No, that would cost me a $25 haul off fee. I'm not sure how contractors like this stay in business, but if he increased the quality of his workmanship, he'd be an excellent contractor. Communication is very good, and he is mostly reliable to show up.
Description of Work
Exterior Door replaced with pre-hung
handyman service
Kirsten D.
05/27/2016
handyman service
carol L.
02/03/2016
Well what reviews I have read doesn't sound like the same company and man I dealt with unfortunately. I hired him to finish and redo a part of the job that I had to let another guy I hired from Angie's List go because of the poor work and damage he was causing.I allowed Allen's personable and friendly demeanor to cloud my judgement with wanting to get done as it had been dragging on for several weeks. I do not expect perfect if one does not specialize in something but if I am going to be charged top dollar...I expect much better than poor-mediocre results. The painting was nice. What I wanted most was the drywall mud work done and done satisfactorily. He told me he would lay and stretch a room of carpet I had to take up of which he did lay it (I ask specifically if he could do that-stretch it-said yes) but then told me I would have to get someone to stretch it. When the cabinet was trimmed, for the refrigerator to slide under it, he didn't bother to sand it. and he cut the corner of it off. At the time of the quote of estimate he said he could do the work in three days of which I was happy and willing to pay the extra because I wanted it done. I made the mistake of putting my trust in him. With all I said above...I broke the golden rule "Do not pay until the job is done" .He didn't get the second coat of paint done in the coat closet and the pantry hasn't been painted inside. Giving him the benefit of the doubt. he told me he would send someone to finish and to make things right. He called three days in a row to tell me he hadn't forgot me.....I guess since then he got "amnesia".
Description of Work
Painting, drywall patching, mud,skim and smooth. Patch floor where a wall was removed. Cut-shave the bottom of cabinet so refrigerator could fit under it. Lay and stretch a room of carpet that I had to take up.
ceramic tile, interior painters
Carol H.
05/04/2015
The appointment was made with a 2 hour window. The technician phoned when he wa on his way givin me a heads-up, and he arrived well within the two hour period. I explained what was needed. He looked at the job, quoted the price, which I agreed to, and completed the work efficiently. I asked him to look at another problem. He told me the problem (a leaky pipe), advised me to watch it, and to call him back if necessary. Mr. Allen was on time professional but friendly, and reasonable.
Description of Work
Remounted main shelf and rod in closet.
MerrieAnn P.
08/12/2014
It was pain-free! Punctual, courteous, cleaned up each day, and professional paint job!
Description of Work
Removed wallpaper and primed walls for paint in 3 rooms, fixed all drywall holes, painted interior (LR/DR combo with cathedral ceiling), 2 bedrooms, kitchen, laundry, bathroom and hallways.
Steven F.
06/10/2013
They did most of the work we agreed on but they did not do the attic vents until I asked them about it. My understanding was that they were going to cover all of the exposed wood around the roof. At first they thought that I only meant the fascia and the rake. They called to ask me if I meant the soffit as well. I thought that I had made that clear in the beginning. They charged another 200.00 for this telling me about the additional charge when I asked for clarification on the total bill. When I received the receipts, I noticed that there were a few over charges. One was understandable as they charged me for the deposit on the equipment that they had to rent. They refunded this. The other was for a job done 6 mos. prior for another customer. Again, this was just a mix up. It was only 25.00 so I told them to keep it. They left a lot of their mess behind which they said that they were going to clean up but never did. I told them to just not worry about it, we were done.
Description of Work
They put up aluminum siding on the exposed wood of my brick home.
Michelle S.
08/24/2012
Allen has always been reasonable, fair, and honest. I never worry about him ripping me off. He's also creative. There have been a couple of times that I have proposed how I wanted something fixed and he came up with a better idea that is just as good and even easier on my budget. I appreciate it when someone spends my money like it was their own. We have lots of projects to tackle over the next few years...we'll have no hesitation hiring Allen (and staff) to come tackle those projects.
Description of Work
I've hired Allen for a variety of projects. He has fixed a leaky toilet, repaired some sagging shelves, installed a new garage door (with garage door opener), and he even built a foundation for one of our outdoor sheds. He's pretty diverse so can work on about any project.
garage doors

New Improve Paint Remodeling Co

Call 615-833-4229 This is a family owned and operated business has been providing painting and remodeling services for over 30 years. Owner Denny Nackley is proud to have his business offer these services to Nashville and surrounding areas including Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson, and Wilson Counties. Min charge on any job $200. Call Denny 615-833-4229 New Improve Paint & Remodeling Co. has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List due to the company’s reliable and professional services provided to their residential and commercial customers. When choosing us you can feel confident knowing that you’ll receive prompt on-start and completion dates, thorough cleanup of all job sites, and results that will meet and exceed all expectations. We have received hundreds of references available from our loyal, happy customers. 1-3 Employees. No Subs. Charges a flat rate. No Travel Charges

2022 Super Service Award

Shulton Painting

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

ONiT Painting

ONiT PAINTING, founded in 2015, is a family owned and operated interior and exterior painting company. Our main goal was to start a company that emulates professionalism and reliability to ensure that every customer received the ONiT Experience. The ONiT Experience goes something like this: Need a free estimate? We’re on it. Need help deciding which products to use? We’re on it. Do you have a problem that needs addressed? We’re on it. Our customers are never left knowing what the next step is. With our exceptional project management and courteous staff, we pride ourselves in the ability to spot an issue before it may occur saving YOU time and money.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Handyman and painting services

Electrical, plumbing, roofing.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All'n The Details, Inc.

How is All'n The Details, Inc. overall rated?

All'n The Details, Inc. is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are All'n The Details, Inc. open?

All'n The Details, Inc. is open:

What payment options does All'n The Details, Inc. provide

All'n The Details, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does All'n The Details, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, All'n The Details, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does All'n The Details, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, All'n The Details, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All'n The Details, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, All'n The Details, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by All'n The Details, Inc.?

No, All'n The Details, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does All'n The Details, Inc. offer?

All'n The Details, Inc. offers the following services: Handyman and painting services

Are there any services All'n The Details, Inc. does not offer?

Electrical, plumbing, roofing.