Landmark Construction & Emergency Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Check for Angie's List discount...

Emergency Restoration Services, Inc

Professional contractor performing all types of services including but not limited to debris removal and demolition to construction from the ground up. We specialize in decks and porches.

Eagle 3 Painting

911 Roofing Experts

With more than 50 years combined experience, we are your trusted local roofing experts! Our owner has combined experience as an insurance adjuster and a senior manager in the Home Improvement industry. with this experience, he can advocate for your roofing project, especially with insurance claims. let our knowledge and experience work for you! We take pride in ourselves and the quality of work we provide! Contact us today!

05/31/2019

It was very good. They were professional and they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

11/21/2018

They did a super nice job for us! They were out the same day and really helped out. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
General Remodeling Service

08/04/2017

Its been very good. repaired everything just the way it was.

Description of Work
Fence and deck repair and repaint.

Category decks

07/22/2017

I never heard back from this business.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for repairs on a home I have an offer on. I messaged this business on Tuesday July 18th and never got a response back. Not professional at all.

01/06/2017

Everything went perfectly. Michael has been my project coordinator for all work and besides being courteous and attentive, he provides estimates for everything and makes sure to get my consent in writing (well, email) before going forward with any additional work, no matter how small. Benny, the project scheduler, maintains contact throughout the projects. And I can't say enough good things about the workmen (Eric and Junior on my most recent project). They are professional, skilled, friendly, efficient, and extremely neat. (My house tends to look cleaner after they finish than before they started!) I am not an expert on the cost of home repairs, but based on competing bids for two previous projects, Landmark's charges seem in-line with the industry and completely reasonable given the quality of their work. The projects Landmark has done for me have varied in cost from $1000 - $10,000.

Description of Work
I've hired Landmark Construction for three jobs on my elderly house, including major work to the exterior - replacement of all woodwork and gutters and roof and chimney repairs among other things. Most recently, Landmark repaired water-damaged ceilings in two rooms (and took care of the leaks that caused this), scraped off old plaster from walls and repainted them, replaced my back door, and they are about to re-slurry the hole-ridden mortar around my chimney.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,doors

01/21/2015

A representative came out to house,checked out needed repairs.He said he would email me the quote.I never received it.I didn't get a phone call or a call returned when I tried to get in touch with him.

Description of Work
Nothing

10/21/2014

Everyone is delightful to work with and adorable. Their response was immediate. They are very accomodating and pleasant in my home. Rusty was running the whole thing and he was great! They are an A++!

Description of Work
I had a major flood in my house. They dealt with the remediation of my basement, kitchen and bathroom.

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/12/2014

Service was awesome. We were able to get our home sold with minimal inspection items. We had a last minute hiccup with a replacement door that did not fit. They took care of it within hours of discovering the problem.

Description of Work
Fix up expenses for house being sold, repair items from inspection

04/16/2014

The total project was high quality. Our project manager, Rusty Bramlett, was very professional, stayed on top of everything, and was very responsive. In the end, Landmark came in at $500 under budget and on time. After completion, Landmark also fixed any fixtures that needed tweaking or replacement (garbage disposal and kitchen light fixture). We would recommend them to anyone with a construction project.

Description of Work
Landmark remodeled our entire house based on architectural drawings. They ripped out wood panels, drywall, knocked down walls and reinforced a load-bearing ceiling joist. We got custom kitchen cabinets through their recommended subcontractor and they installed a kitchen island into a new open living room and kitchen floor plan. They installed shelving into a new pantry and a new walk-in closet, replaced the wood floors, painted the entire house, sanded popcorn ceilings, and installed carpet in the bedrooms.

04/08/2014

I received a call from Jason Hall the next day saying he could do the estimates that day or the next. Great, i was excited to get the work started, sounded professional. Those days came and went, no calls or text returned. I then contacted him again and asked when he might be willing to get to my house. That afternoon he went out and said the place looked like a nightmare and hoped i got it for cheap. A little insulting to say the least. I asked if i could get the measurements so i could start planning my project. He said he would get them to me that night when he got back to the office. I didnt receive any communications for 4 days. I called the main office to see if i could talk to Jason or his boss about the situation. The secretary said she would inform the owner and either he or Jason would call me back asap. When he finally called me back, he called me at 3:30 in the morning... Nice. I tried to call him back as soon as i got up for the day. I then got an email about 6 hours later saying that they did not want to do the project as they couldn't provide the time and resources to handle it right. They waited until the deadline with my mortgage company (which i told them about) to tell me they didn't want to help me. I would stay away from these guys unless you get another person to deal with than Jason maybe but, even then, the main office appeared to be no help either. Yes, i had not seen the home yet. That was the point of having you guys go out and look at it. My description of the repairs were based on the inspection report i received. It is nice that the company paints me as a pain in the butt and tries to say i was dishonest. Politely bowing out would have been one thing if they would have told me after looking at the home instead of sitting on it and not responding to me. I am sure if you were coming up to a deadline, you would be urgent in your mannerisms as well. I believe i was always polite so, i don't see where they are coming from.

Description of Work
Needed estimates for plumbing, gutters, electrical, and some renovations inside the home.

Category remodeling

I do not want to get into a lot of he said she said stuff. However, I am not sure if [member name removed] has ever seen the house that he said he was purchasing. His description of the repairs and the actual repairs are completely different. We went out to the house to write an estimate and found that there was a lot more to the job than explained over the phone. We were in the process of trying to put a good bid together and quickly found out that [member name removed] is not someone that you want to do work for. We called [member name removed] and tried to graciously bow out. [member name removed] had previously stated that he had two other contractors bidding the job so did not think this would be a problem. I hate getting a bad review. I am just glad that I got a bad review early in the game. As for calling at 3:30 in the morning I did not calculate the time difference with [member name removed] living in Hawia. I have always tried to do business with the understanding that the customer is always right. This is sometimes difficult. Landmark Constuction does the best that we can to provide quality work at a competive price and we have been doing this for over 15 years. Constuction work is not always easy and it is hard to please everyone all of the time. I apologize to [member name removed] for any inconvience that we may have caused him. One of Landmark's goals is to never get a bad review. Although our good reviews are a lot more frequent than the bad The bad ones are a lot tougher to get past.

Structural repairs, roof repairs, water extraction, mold remediation, smoke & fire damage restoration, air duct cleaning, kitchen and bathroom renovations, room additions & outdoor living spaces, custom cabinetry, granite & natural stone tops, ceramic & hardwood floors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check