Landmark Construction & Emergency Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Check for Angie's List discount...

Ranch concrete

Free estimates , driveways , patios , sidewalks, walls , house floor etc

Pat Bomar Construction

MemphisClean

Family-owned, growing business, 20 employees, Better Business Bureau Member, full insured, workers comp, we drug test employees, criminal background checks, we guarantee our work. The minimum for our air duct cleaning services is $350. This will cover the first 10 vents.

05/31/2019

It was very good. They were professional and they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

11/21/2018

They did a super nice job for us! They were out the same day and really helped out. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
General Remodeling Service

Category remodeling

08/04/2017

Its been very good. repaired everything just the way it was.

Description of Work
Fence and deck repair and repaint.

Category decks

07/22/2017

I never heard back from this business.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for repairs on a home I have an offer on. I messaged this business on Tuesday July 18th and never got a response back. Not professional at all.

Category remodeling

01/06/2017

Everything went perfectly. Michael has been my project coordinator for all work and besides being courteous and attentive, he provides estimates for everything and makes sure to get my consent in writing (well, email) before going forward with any additional work, no matter how small. Benny, the project scheduler, maintains contact throughout the projects. And I can't say enough good things about ...

Description of Work
I've hired Landmark Construction for three jobs on my elderly house, including major work to the exterior - replacement of all woodwork and gutters and roof and chimney repairs among other things. Most recently, Landmark repaired water-damaged ceilings in two rooms (and took care of the leaks that caused this), scraped off old plaster from walls and repainted them, replaced my back door, and they are about to re-slurry the hole-ridden mortar around my chimney.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,doors

Structural repairs, roof repairs, water extraction, mold remediation, smoke & fire damage restoration, air duct cleaning, kitchen and bathroom renovations, room additions & outdoor living spaces, custom cabinetry, granite & natural stone tops, ceramic & hardwood floors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check