Capital Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

3.8

For over 15 years, we have been proud to serve the general construction needs of both Memphis and the Mid-South. From full renovations to small additions, our expert team will work with your needs and budget to ensure your complete satisfaction. Along with our full line of construction services, we are also a premier partner with ServiceMaster and can assist with any restoration or remediation need. Call us today to learn more information! Additional email- Justin.capital@yahoo.com ...

Nava Construction

Hello, My name is Jose, I and my father have a small Dad and Son company with 10 years of experience in drywall work in the Memphis area. We repair and install drywall on ceilings and walls no matter what the size of the job is. We fix cracks, holes, and all imperfections of the drywall job. Feel free to call or text me at 901-562-4753 and thank you for your consideration.

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

Oliver Home Repair

We are a family-owned business with 20+ years of experience. We do interior painting, exterior painting, woodwork, sheetrock work, pressure washing, and so much more! We can take care of just about any of your home improvement needs. Give us a call today! We are always going a step above the rest! We are looking forward to hearing from you and helping you with your project. feel free to call William 901-871-3327

07/22/2017

I never heard back from this business.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for repairs on a home I have an offer on. I messaged this business on Tuesday July 18th and never got a response back. Not professional at all.

Category home remodeling

11/04/2015

They were very professional and did an excellent job of preparing house for painting. All issues were addressed quickly and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Removed.gutters and painted outside of house.

Category house painters

09/08/2015

It took quite a while because of all people involved (electrician, plumber, tilers, painter, inspectors). Capital kept things moving along and we are extremely pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Complete tear out and remodel of shower stall in master bath. Remodel included installing a heated floor, new fixtures, new tile and glass.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

04/10/2015

They did a good job - everything was good.

Description of Work
They did some exterior painting, and upgraded me to a lifetime paint for for free. Replaced some rotted wood, two windows.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

04/07/2015

It went really well, they were on time, very professional and their quality of work was exceptional.

Description of Work
They did an exterior paint job. they upgraded the paint to one with a lifetime warranty for free. They also replaced some areas that had rotted wood. Additionally, they replaced 2 windows.

Category replacement windows,home builders,house painters

Construction. Remodeling. Home inspection. Fire & water damage repair. Mold remediation. Roofing. Siding. Windows & doors. Painting - interior & exterior. Decks & porches. Fencing.