Air Masters Air Conditioning And Heating

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

7757 US HIGHWAY 70

Memphis, TN 38133

Air Masters is locally owned and operated since 2001. The courteous, professional staff has extensive knowledge and experience in the HVAC field. Licensed and insured in TN and MS. Service technicians are certified and trained in the highest industry standards. Experienced consultants offer heating and cooling solutions to best suit the customer's needs....

09/19/2017

Chris B.

They are wonderful. They're excellent. We have a service contract and you can have them out as many times as you need if you have a contract. I remember before we did that, it was reasonable. They often, if you have an a/c problem in this house, and it's hot, you want them out there fast and they would often come the same day. They're both professional and very courteous and very timely and very friendly and honest. I really think they're quite honest. Trustworthy would be the word. The quality of their work sticks out the most. I really feel strongly about them.

06/05/2017

Holly A.

Excellent service, appointment was scheduled on a holiday so that we were not left without air, Technician was on time, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Annual Heating/Air Service/Cleaning, Top off Freon.

02/01/2017

Tom H.

Did really good work. Knowledgeable staff, knowledgeable sales person was a tech and explained the process. Installation team was very good.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C unit replaced.

01/30/2017

Susan A.

It took two calls to schedule and the part took two weeks to order. They said they could not install it while it was less than 32 degrees so it also took another week and two appointments to install.

Description of Work
Air conditioner fixed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review rating! It was very unfortunate that the part took longer to come in than the original timeframe provided to us by the distributor. Added to that, waiting for above freezing and dry weather to be able to properly perform the necessary work did extend the repair process longer than we had hoped. We greatly appreciate your patience and business! Any time you are dealing with cleaning anything outside, and Freon related issues, in the middle of winter it can get a bit taxing waiting on Mother Nature to cooperate. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we can do to take care of you.

01/02/2017

mary L.

These guys were really great and got a very big job done!

Description of Work
Our furnace in our new home was bad

12/29/2016

Tamarge S.

I had good experience. They were really good with what they were doing.

Description of Work
I used Air Masters Air Conditioning and Heating.

10/05/2016

JOSEPH M.

These guys are pretty good. They dont try to sell you something every time. I dont know what is normally charged, but they are better than the people we had before.

Description of Work
We have a contract with them. At that time we were having trouble with our downstairs air conditioner and they repaired that.

09/02/2015

Christopher C.

Called two local providers after AC upstairs failed. The first provider quoted $2300 to replace a leaking A-Coil, and could not give an estimate on a complete replacement. Michael from AirMasters came out on a Saturday, took the time to offer a detailed explanation of the failure and my options. He quoted $500 less (about $1800) for the A-Coil replacement, but was also able to give an on the spot estimate for a complete replacement system, offering two brand names for potential replacements. After researching consumer reports for each brand, I chose one and called Michael, who then returned on Sunday afternoon to take measurements and complete the final paperwork. Michael was very professional, and patiently answered all of my questions, taking the time to explain technical aspects of the systems in lay terms.I scheduled the installation for Wednesday, the first day that I could get away from my own business to be on site. Today, Jennifer from AirMasters called me to let me know the crew was on the way. When Dale and Zach (?) arrived, they were very friendly and professional. They covered my entry way floor, installed a carpet protector on my stairs, and wore shoe covers. Both were in neat, clean uniforms. The complete system removal and installation took about 4 hours. When the job was complete, they invited me to inspect the unit, showed me their final quality checklist, and provided me contact information and a survey to complete next week to let them know how everything is going at that time. Before they left the installation team cleaned up and hauled off the old equipment; the only evidence left behind was a brand new, cool blowing central air unit. When I first called them last Saturday, Jennifer answered the phone, said the name of the company, and then asked, "How can I make you smile?" AirMasters did just that: made me smile. The best experience I've had with a major home repair. Ever. Thanks!

Description of Work
Complete Removal and Replacement of Central Air

06/23/2015

Nancy M.

I called AirMasters out to my rental house in Bartlett TN to look at my upstairs AC unit and they came out the next day. They even coordinated with my realtor to get in the property and took care of the issue calling me for the ok once the problem was found. I used them last year to fix a different part on the AC and it was also the best price and detailed service.

Description of Work
Fixed the A/C in the upstairs part of my Rental House.

09/04/2014

Nancy M.

They worked well with our renters and kept us informed the entire time. They were slightly more expensive than another quote but we were very happy with the cost and warranty (they were willing to put it in writing). They did a great job and cleaned up after they were done. No issues at all. They pointed out things we could do and what we needed to do. Just what we wanted.

Description of Work
Test, troubleshoot, identify a bad condenser coil in our Memphis Rental House.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. OFFERING NEXT DAY A/C INSTALLS - we have the product on-hand and ready to install. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

Offers by RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angi
    Choate's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is a Christian, family owned and operated business, established in 1958. For over 60 years now, the Choate family has maintained its core values of being Honest, Fair and Trustworthy - to treat each job as if it were their own home. Three generations later, Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is well known for being the best at what they do. You can count on our Trained & Certified professionals.

American HVAC & Plumbing

We have the professionalism of the big name companies without their prices. As experts in many skilled trades, American HVAC and Plumbing strives to exceed expectations. With nearly 14 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing. We look forward to serving you and building a lasting relationship. Call us today at (901) 221-1231 https://www.localhvaccontractormemphistn.com

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Air Masters offers repair, preventative maintenance, sales and installation of air conditioning and heating systems.

Cleaning of duct work is not offered