Log Doctors of Eastwood LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2014

The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks good but endures all seasons for years to come....

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Knoxville

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is all about outstanding service and quality. Instead of enduring 5 days of painting in your home, we do the same job in just 1 DAY! We are house painting experts with experience in painting stucco, brick, wood siding, vinyl siding, cedar shingles, wood trim and doors. Our eco-friendly painting service uses zero VOC and low VOC paint to minimize our impact on the environment and your family, pets and staff.

Offers by WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Knoxville on Angi
Custom Wash & Detail

Services include hot water pressure washing, including but not limited to (concrete cleaning, parking lots, schools, apartments, office buildings, strip malls, industrial buildings and residential cleaning). Do you have a project that your not sure how to handle? Give me a call for a free estimate to go over your project with you. I serve Seymour, Knoxville and surrounding areas. I also do staining of decks and wooden fences. I have been in business for over 20 years and am a owner/operated. I am licensed and insured.

Offers by Custom Wash & Detail on Angi
Washers Pressure Washing LLC

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services, window cleaning, deck maintenance, deck/fencing staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/25/2020

I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning / maintenance of log home.

Category home builders,woodworking,house painters

06/16/2017

Couldn't be happier

Description of Work
Complete stripping and re-finishing of our log home

Category house painters

02/03/2017

Description of Work
Repair damaged logs on our log home. The damage was more extensive than initially thought (Since the damage was concealed beneath paint, it was difficult to assess fully before beginning the paint stripping part of the job.), but they worked with us and were flexible on the cost.

Category home builders

09/23/2016

they took 4 hours to work, the house did not have to be jacked up, no additional equipment needed, he said no additional damage was found according to him. Two people, 4 hours and they charged $8,775.00. The owner knew that my husband had passed away and totally took advantage of me.

Description of Work
I had 1 six foot log rotted and another 1/4 log. They were bottom logs & my understanding was that part of the house would have to be jacked up and possible damage to additional support logs that would need to be replaced.

Category home builders,woodworking

08/19/2016

They were very professional, but also friendly and provided information that I felt would be useful going forward. The Log Doctors arrived exactly on time. They kept me informed as to their ETA as I was leaving work to meet them at the house. They moved the heavier items inside the home in order to place plastic on the inside of the exterior walls...just in case any media would find its way into t...

Description of Work
Media blast, refinish/stain log home. Also completed repair of carpenter bee and woodpecker damage.

Category home builders,house painters

The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC performs the following services: Staining of existing and newly constructed Log Homes, Media Blasting (Air Sanding), Caulking, Chinking, Chink Painting, Chink Repair and Sealing, Log and Heavy Timber Replacement, Repair, and Stabilization, Borate Treatment, Wood Pecker and Carpenter Bee Damage Repair, General Log Home Maintenance, Annual and Semi-Annual Maintenance Contracts, Full Home Energy Evaluations, and Thermography.