FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

5150 US-41A

Joelton, TN 37080

Offering No Contact Appointments

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern Kentucky!...

4.2

4.4

basement waterproofing (64)well & water pump repair (18)foundation repair (12)mudjacking (6)radon mitigation (3)concrete repair (2)insulation (6)basement remodeling (3)home energy audit (2)woodworking (1)window replacement (1)excavating (1)

11/26/2020

They never contacted me, and I didn't receive anything from your site alerting me to them.

Description of Work
Well pump replacement

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], if you are still interested in information we are happy to help but we do not service well pumps. We do service sump pumps for basement and crawl space waterproofing. Please give us a call if we can help.

06/26/2020

Frontier Basement Systems (Joelton, TN) was really fantastic to work with! The job had to be rescheduled multiple times due to my concern about the excessive rain causing the ingress/egress area in my yard to be too soft for the weight of the work truck, but Logan in the Production Dept. was extremely accommodating. Eric F. arrived promptly and was extremely courteous. He was thorough, making sure...

Description of Work
Stabilized workshop floor that had cracked and was settling.

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review and the comments! Love hearing great things about our team. We are lucky to do what we do and work with wonderful customers. Thank you for trusting us with your home.

05/13/2020

It was excellent. They were friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
They encapsulated my entire crawl space and installed a new sump pump.

Category insulation,wells

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Cant wait to share this review with Carlos and everyone else! Thank you for letting us know how happy you are! Love sharing great customer feedback with the team. We appreciate you and your business.

05/13/2020

They were great. They were professional. The workers were great.

Description of Work
They installed a sump pump and crawl spaced door. They fixed my foundation.

Category insulation,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! So excited to share this with Eric and our team!

04/23/2020

Outstanding work, timeliness & professionalism from Fernando and his crew. They recently finished a job fixing an issue with an unlevel/sagging floor in my home, and I couldn't be happier with the work completed. Would definitely recommend for anyone having issues with their floors & foundation!

Description of Work
Structural beams installed to fix a sagging/unlevel floor.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you again [Member Name Removed]! Your enthusiasm for your project and our team members warms our hearts! We truly appreciate you and thankful for homeowners like yourself.

11/28/2019

Fernando and crew worked hard and did quality work.

Description of Work
Water guard installation.

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!. We love hearing great things about our team. We appreciate you and your business.

11/27/2019

I live on a hill in the Goodlettesville/Joelton area and my concrete driveway had started to inch down the hill due to erosion underneath. It was not being supported properly and would only get worse. The previous owner replaced the driveway before I bought the house 5 years ago so I didn't think I would have any issues with it. Nightmare situation for any homeowner and I knew I needed to act quic...

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway Stabilization

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Thank you for this review and great feedback [Member Name Removed]!. What our customers say means the world to us!

10/08/2019

I highly recommend this company. The people were very professional, good communication, they let me know when they are going to come and completed the job within the time frame .

Description of Work
They encapsulated entire crawlspace to eliminate mold mildew and insect.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help take care of your home. Have a wonderful day and please reach out if you need anything in the future.

10/02/2019

They did not get the concrete level. The sales guy said it should be no problem to get that leveled. It still looks the same as it did before they did the work. The only thing that helped was they filled the cracks.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

03/16/2019

Everyone was so great to work with. Robert was honest and very knowledgeable in the quoting process. I had an issue with water in my basement that prevented the pump from being installed while Nashville had record rainfall, but Fernando was very nice and patient to help make sure my basement and yard did not flood while Nashville dried up.

Description of Work
Sump pump install

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Taffani, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your trust. Thank you for sharing what parts of the experience that made it great! We are truly blessed to have some amazing individuals on our team.

Do you have doors and windows that are sticking or don't shut properly? Do you see cracks in your drywall? Wet basement, damp musty smells or foundation cracks? Does your crawl space have insulation falling down, bugs, critters or odors? High radon levels? Interested in finishing your basement? Are your energy bills high? We do all size projects on both residential and commercial. Free estimates. We put the customer first and give WOW service!

NA