Capital Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Full Service New Construction and Renovations. Specializing in Kitchens and Baths....

Thinking Electrical, Inc.

35 years of experience - residential and commercial... Father and Son business!

All-In Electrical

"All-In Electrical is a small, independently owned and operated electrical contracting business. Serving all of South Carolina & Georgia. My mission is to deliver the highest-quality residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. All-In electrical is licensed, bonded and fully insured."

Sandlot Power Systems LLC

Sandlot Power is a small local Electrical contractor. We are fully licensed and insured to operate in the state of S.C. Being a smaller company allows us the advantage of providing the very best service with a friendly feel for far less than any other local electrical company. In my experience that's what really matters. Every company claims, "best service", "best technicians", "best customer service", etc. These attributes are all fine, and every company should strive for this level of service, but at the end of the day what does it matter if you're charging an arm and a leg? Sandlot Power's goal is to provide the very best services, just like every other company, but for a far better price. If you don't believe it then feel free to give me a call and find out for yourself!

12/25/2015

Description of Work
Capital Kitchen & Bath have completed two projects for us and they are currently working on a third project. The first project was a complete gut and remodel of our kitchen and breakfast area. This project was completed in December of 2013. In December of 2014 we had them do a complete remodel of a guest bathroom. Currently they are working on a complete remodel of our master bedroom and master bathroom. | |If we had not been pleased with the first project, we would not have had them do the next one; and that holds true with why we are having them do our master bedroom and bath. | |Construction whether new or a remodel is tricky. You have to work closely with your builder to ensure that the project turns out how you want it to. There are always issues that come up. I will not have anyone do work unless I am present to deal with questions. With Capital Kitchen & Bath, Gerald, Kristen, Mac, Scott, Allen, Nick, Tony, Tommy, and others have been easy to work with and that's why we continue to have them do major projects for us.

12/06/2015

Additional work had been contracted but did not proceed. Communication was problematic. The owner was helpful in solving some of the issues.

Description of Work
Replaced counter top and sinks in bath.

Category countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

06/15/2014

In fairness, this was a fluid situation in which the remodel spanned 6 months. The design process was cumbersome, and at times, we felt somewhat alone in the process. We would have appreciated a bit more assistance in selecting materials, especially for the kitchen remodel. Thankfully, the granite fabricators recommended we go to granite warehouses in Charlotte to select our stone due to their ext...

Description of Work
Remodeled the kitchen, one bathroom and one powder room. They also refinished the wood floors on the first floor of the home.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

[member name removed], We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to be the very best at what we do. We take your concerns very seriously and will continue to work hard on improving our selections and communication skills. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our new spaces for many years to come. Thank you. - Kristen Meetze

04/24/2014

I will not be using this provider

Description of Work
Contacted them on coming to our house to replace a fiberglass tub/shower combo into a tile shower. They were suspose to come by on 4-28-14 to give us a estimate. Received a phone call today wanting to know what our budget was? Said the shower would probably cost Five thousand dollars that wasnt including the tile. So if we werent willing to pay that much they didnt want to waste my time or theirs. WELL dont worry because you will not be getting my business.

Category home remodeling

I am sorry that we will not be doing business together. Your interest in getting a quote is very important to us and I apologize if you feel you were treated differently. A standard size tiled shower, including plumbing rough-in and trim out, waterproofing system with a lifetime warranty, top of the line epoxy grout and silicone caulk, top of the line setting materials, all labor, warranties, insu...

01/27/2014

They were very efficient. They got the job done quickly, so I didn't have to be without water more than a day. When there werer problems, they were quickly resolved and I was very pleased. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They put in granite countertops, as back splash, provided a separate specialist for each task, and two new sinks were installed.

Cabinets,Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household,Cabinets