Lowes

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

1370 W Wade Hampton Blvd

Greer, SC 29650

Additional DBA - Lowe's Home Centers Inc.

05/10/2018

Rebecca C.

It was good. Always been real nice and helpful.

Description of Work
I bought a refrigerator from them but it has not been delivered yet.

Category appliance sales

07/11/2017

sandra B.

We got a special deal at Lowe’s with no interesting. They had zero percent financing for 18 months or 12, I can’t remember. It was like $9,000 installation. I can’t remember who they had installing it. It cost $9,000 or something, we got the second from the top and it’s worked perfectly. We compared the price with somebody else and it was pretty good. I’m really pleased with it. I think I had to have them come out twice to do some minor adjustments. I think my husband only had to talk to one person and then he had to talk to the finance people. They showed us different models and different grades.

Description of Work
We had to get a whole new system.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/04/2017

Quincy T.

Great job by Steven.

Description of Work
installed dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

06/06/2016

Jacqueline R.

01/01/2016

Marcy B.

On December 17, 2015 we selected carpet for our daughter's room and spoke with Ann. She was extremely personable and helpful. Because it was a Thursday evening, she promised that we'd hear from someone about coming to measure the room on Monday or Tuesday. No call. Finally, on Wednesday, 12/23/15, we called the store and someone said "the fax didn't go through." Later that day we heard from an installer about measuring. He said he could come on Sunday morning to measure. Sorry, we'll be at church. He called again while we were at church Sunday evening to see if he could come Monday AM. We returned his call only to get voice mail, but left a message that Monday AM would be fine. Never heard from him again until Wednesday, 12/30/15, thirteen days after our original order! Ann had informed us that the carpet was special order and it would take two weeks to come in after the installer measured. So, now we're looking at January 13 before the carpet would theoretically arrive. With all the trouble getting the measuring scheduled, we could envision another two weeks to get the installation scheduled. We had taken the week off of work between Christmas and New Year's Day to move everything out of our daughter's bedroom and pull up the old carpet and pad in preparation for the new carpet installation. That means our handicapped daughter would be temporarily sleeping in another room until the carpet could be installed. For a handicapped child, this is a major disruption and would be very difficult to maintain for 4 weeks, the projected wait at this point. On Monday, 12/28/15, when we saw the measuring wasn't going to take place, we visited an independent carpet store and selected a different carpet (they didn't carry the Lowe's selection). The next day the measurer came and the carpet was ordered. It arrived Thursday and will be installed on Monday. Our daughter has to be displaced for only one or two nights--much more reasonable! So, we have this advice: if you want carpet installed by Lowe's, plan ahead and make your selection about 6 weeks before you need it. I will say that the $35 we paid to have the room measured was cheerfully refunded at the store.

Description of Work
Not much.

08/24/2011

Albert R.

Their services worked out well for us.

Description of Work
We used them for all sorts of home projects.

09/24/2009

CYNTHIA H.

The plumber was great but the person who did the laminate floor was not great. My husband had to stand over them the whole time to make sure they did the work right. They also spoke less the better English.

Description of Work
They sent out a plumber and did a laminate floor for us.

06/30/2006

I am amazed with Lowes guarantee. Lowes came to my home to installed carpet in my bedroom, the hallway, and my husbands study. I thought they did an amazing job installing the plush carpet, but after a few days I started to notice that wherever you stepped, a footprint was left behind, and no matter how much I vacuumed you could still see the foot print. I decided to call Lowes up and let them know that I just did not like the carpet. I expected them to give me a big hassle, or perhaps charge me for installing a new kind of carpet. To my amazement they didn't. Lowes sent someone right over to pull up the old carpeting and install new carpeting, which I like much better. Lowes does what they say they are going to do! I will never use anyone else for carpeting ever again.

Description of Work
Lowes came and installed 900 square feet of carpet in my bedroom, a study, and my hallway.

06/30/2006

I think that they were a great company and I would have them come back a million more times. They made sure that the work was done with precision and quality. I think that the workers were very friendly. They made sure that they cleaned up everything and anything that was left behind so that all we could focus our attention on was the beautiful carpet!

Description of Work
We had approximately 150 square feet of carpeting installed into our living room and den. The old carpet was removed as part of the installation process.

06/30/2006

I was very displeased with the shady work that was provided to me by Lowes. I was, also unhappy with the price that I was charged. It took them about two weeks to even get the door that I had already paid for. After all of the hassle that I had to deal with I ended up with a crooked door.

Description of Work
They installed an entire door unit on the front of my house.

Category doors

06/22/2006

I loved Lowes work and we didn t have to lift a finger. They moved our furniture tore out the old carpets and had the new carpets done all in a few hours or so. You really couldn t beat that or their prices I would have to say I was completely satisfied with their work when they were done.

Description of Work
They installed two rooms of new carpeting for me.

06/22/2006

Lowe s installed the flooring in a very timely manner. I was pleased how they cleared everything away for us. The workers were kind. I thought the whole job turned out great. I wouldn t change anything about it. I would recommend them to others. They are a reliable company with a good reputation.

Description of Work
Lowe s installed the flooring that looks like hardwood in two of our rooms. They removed the previous flooring and discarded it for us.

Category flooring contractor, home improvement stores

06/21/2006

We purchased a second hot water heater for a home addition from Lowes. We were satisfied with their price and installation, so when our first hot water heater started to leak, we were content to use Lowes again. They removed our leaky hot water heater and installed a water heater that had been working perfectly. They were very honest and dependable.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our hot water heater so they replaced it.

Category plumbing

06/21/2006

The sub contractors they used were very friendly and didn t do anything wrong. The guy even left me a paper to fill out and send back to Lowes on his performance. The door looked and worked great and other than them not making it out when I expected I would say this went as expected and I got great results.

Description of Work
They installed a new storm door on the front of our home.

Category doors

06/21/2006

I have used them before to pull up the carpet and put tile in my bathroom. They did a great job, so I called them to install the flooring in my bedroom. They were doing great at first but got careless at the end and they started rushing. They put a big scratch across the floor while moving my furniture back. They tried to deny it at first, and it was a bit of a hassle, but finally they scheduled a time to come back and fix it. My opinion on the grades and whether to hire them back may change depending on how well they do when they come back.

Description of Work
They installed Pergo flooring in my master bedroom.

Category hardwood floor, home improvement stores

GLEN D.

Lowe s did a good job for us. We use this company for all our plumbing needs. This time I needed them to return as the faucet was leaking. They returned promptly to take care of the problem. I was pleased to see that they responded so quickly when I had a problem. In all the times that I have used them, I never had any concerns before. I would highly recommend them to others. I think I paid them about $250; they did the work in January, and I cant quite remember how much I wrote the check for.

Description of Work
Lowe?s Plumbing put a new sink and countertops in our bathroom. They also did the plumbing work for the pipes and new faucet. They removed away the old stuff for us.

Category countertops, plumbing

06/21/2006

My experience with Lowes has been a very positive one. My new cabinets are flush and even and even though my floors and walls are not square Lowes was able to get them secured so they look square. They also found a way to work around some plumbing issues that I had so I did not nee to hire a second contractor. The people at Lowes were willing to take care of any little extras I had without giving me any kind of trouble. I will continue to use Lowes for all my home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Lowes installed eight new kitchen cabinets for me that I bought from them.

Category custom cabinets

Integrity Plumbing of the Upstate

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Cabinets and More

Cabinetry - Designed, Fabricated, and Installed. "Built To Fit Your Space, Designed To Meet Your Needs." Real furniture grade handcrafted wood cabinets. Providing you years of pleasure in heirloom quality craftsmanship. Which will turn your kitchen into the favorite, and most admired area of your home. Most species of wood available to make your project truly unique. Whether stained or painted, all finishes are professionally applied. Hidden hinges and self/soft close slides are always standard features. I fabricate real floating panel doors, and drawer fronts, never out sourced. PLEASE, call me direct or text at 864.320.6942. If you choose to call through Angie's List, it takes a while to connect your call ... Thank You for considering Cabinets and More for all your cabinetry needs !

Royal Flush Plumbing, LLC

Available for immediate plumbing needs!

Window treatments, lighting, flooring sales and installation, heating and cooling, wall coverings, water treatments & home security systems.