Lowe's Home Improvement

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2006

Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools, home décor, garden essentials, and more. Shop for all your home improvement and hardware needs online at www.lowes.com. or at your local Lowe's store. Find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals at Lowe's....

864 New Vision Remodeling

864 New Vision Remodeling is a great company providing quality services all throughout the upstate. We have really great prices and affordable ones as well. Give us a call for any quotes you would like to get to change the vision of your home.

Innovative Door Systems

At Innovative Door Systems, we provide professional repairs and new installations for garage doors and garage door openers in the upstate SC area. Our variety of services, combined with high quality customer care, makes our company one of the upstate's top garage door companies. We make sure we do it right the first time.

Offers by Innovative Door Systems on Angi
Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

11/21/2016

Jill W.

So far, everything has been good! They came exactly when they said they would, and the salesperson was excellent. She took lots of time explaining everything, and made some very good suggestions. Her name is Ashley. The installation crew has excellent communication skills and workmanship, and they stand behind their product!

Description of Work
We contracted through them for ceramic tile installation in a small bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

08/19/2013

Ruth D.

The installers were on time; they completed the job quickly. They left the area neat. They showed me exactly what they had done. They made sure I knew to turn on water inside the house to remove air from the lines before they left. They informed me that it would take about an hour for the tank to fill and heat the water. They left a busness card and told me to call if there were any problems. I would definitely use them for plumbing issues in the future. The installers were personable and professional.

Description of Work
Removed old water heater and installed the new one.Took the old heater away for disposal. Also installed a water pressure reducing valve.

Category home improvement stores

06/30/2006

ANDREW C.

The whole process of getting the new unit in and running went very smooth and as perfect as we could have asked for. One thing I will say about them was the sub contractors they sent out to do the work represented them very well and gave a good impression in our eyes. The hot water tank has worked fine and we really liked what was done and how it was done.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater and took the old one out and got rid of it.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/30/2006

Lowes did an excellent job in installing our scotch guard carpeting. We have had absolutely no issues with staining since we had the carpet installed. The gentlemen who came out to do this work went above and beyond our contract by fixing a vent between our sunroom and living room so that the carpet would lay and look better. They were extremely professional and polite. We will use Lowes again next time we need carpeting installed.

Description of Work
Lowes came out and installed new carpet and padding in our 1800 square foot home.

Category carpet installation

06/22/2006

They showed up on the day and time they were scheduled to and they were just great to work with. They listened to exactly what I wanted and we haven't had any problems with their work. The materials used were very good.

Description of Work
They put up 300 feet of a vinyl privacy fence around our entire back yard.

Category fencing,home improvement stores

06/22/2006

bruce B.

They did a wonderful job of replacing our garage door. The door looked great and was working very well. They didn't leave any mess at all, and hauled away the old door for me. They really had good customer service and were very respectful. I really liked Lowes, because they have always done good work for me, and because they stood behind their work. I didn't know the price because my husband dealt with that part.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door with a new aluminum double door.

Category garage doors

ROBIN S.

Lowes showed up on time and the men were very polite. They explained everything they were doing. The tile that was laid was very good quality. There weren't any uneven places when they had finished all the rooms. They did an excellent job and their price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They laid 3 rooms of ceramic tile in our breakfast room, kitchen and laundry room.

Category ceramic tile

06/21/2006

I just loved Lowes. They really were the best. Our dryer was under their warranty, but the problem I had was not covered under any warranty. The guy who came out took care of the problem anyhow at no cost to me. That's what makes a good company great to me.

Description of Work
Lowes repaired our dryer because a pencil got hung up in it.

Category appliance repair

06/21/2006

They showed up on the scheduled time that they said they would be here. The windows were of real decent quality. There had been no problems with leaks or with them fitting too tight. They are easy to clean. Everything was cleaned up before they left, and they hauled all the junk away. I don't recall the price of all the work that they had done.

Description of Work
They installed 14 double insulated windows on our 2-story home.

Category replacement windows

06/21/2006

The price and installation on these doors were very good. We bought the doors on sale. They had to replace one of the doors because the lock on it didn't work the way it should have worked, however this could be because the house was shifting. We thought their work was pretty good.

Description of Work
They installed a front and back storm door. They were aluminum and glass doors.

Category doors,home improvement stores

Appliances, cooling, electrical, flooring, doors, windows, kitchen, outdoor, & plumbing