Lowe's Home Improvement

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2006

6068 Calhoun Memorial Hwy

Easley, SC 29640

Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools, home décor, garden essentials, and more. Shop for all your home improvement and hardware needs online at www.lowes.com. or at your local Lowe's store. Find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals at

11/21/2016

Jill W.

So far, everything has been good! They came exactly when they said they would, and the salesperson was excellent. She took lots of time explaining everything, and made some very good suggestions. Her name is Ashley. The installation crew has excellent communication skills and workmanship, and they stand behind their product!

Description of Work
We contracted through them for ceramic tile installation in a small bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

03/18/2016

Jackson & Dolores B.

Category home improvement stores

08/19/2013

Ruth D.

The installers were on time; they completed the job quickly. They left the area neat. They showed me exactly what they had done. They made sure I knew to turn on water inside the house to remove air from the lines before they left. They informed me that it would take about an hour for the tank to fill and heat the water. They left a busness card and told me to call if there were any problems. I would definitely use them for plumbing issues in the future. The installers were personable and professional.

Description of Work
Removed old water heater and installed the new one.Took the old heater away for disposal. Also installed a water pressure reducing valve.

Category home improvement stores

06/30/2006

Lowes did an excellent job in installing our scotch guard carpeting. We have had absolutely no issues with staining since we had the carpet installed. The gentlemen who came out to do this work went above and beyond our contract by fixing a vent between our sunroom and living room so that the carpet would lay and look better. They were extremely professional and polite. We will use Lowes again next time we need carpeting installed.

Description of Work
Lowes came out and installed new carpet and padding in our 1800 square foot home.

Category carpet installation

06/30/2006

ANDREW C.

The whole process of getting the new unit in and running went very smooth and as perfect as we could have asked for. One thing I will say about them was the sub contractors they sent out to do the work represented them very well and gave a good impression in our eyes. The hot water tank has worked fine and we really liked what was done and how it was done.

Description of Work
They installed a new hot water heater and took the old one out and got rid of it.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/22/2006

They showed up on the day and time they were scheduled to and they were just great to work with. They listened to exactly what I wanted and we haven't had any problems with their work. The materials used were very good.

Description of Work
They put up 300 feet of a vinyl privacy fence around our entire back yard.

Category fencing, home improvement stores

06/22/2006

bruce B.

They did a wonderful job of replacing our garage door. The door looked great and was working very well. They didn't leave any mess at all, and hauled away the old door for me. They really had good customer service and were very respectful. I really liked Lowes, because they have always done good work for me, and because they stood behind their work. I didn't know the price because my husband dealt with that part.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door with a new aluminum double door.

Category garage doors

06/21/2006

They showed up on the scheduled time that they said they would be here. The windows were of real decent quality. There had been no problems with leaks or with them fitting too tight. They are easy to clean. Everything was cleaned up before they left, and they hauled all the junk away. I don't recall the price of all the work that they had done.

Description of Work
They installed 14 double insulated windows on our 2-story home.

Category replacement windows

06/21/2006

The price and installation on these doors were very good. We bought the doors on sale. They had to replace one of the doors because the lock on it didn't work the way it should have worked, however this could be because the house was shifting. We thought their work was pretty good.

Description of Work
They installed a front and back storm door. They were aluminum and glass doors.

Category doors, home improvement stores

06/21/2006

I just loved Lowes. They really were the best. Our dryer was under their warranty, but the problem I had was not covered under any warranty. The guy who came out took care of the problem anyhow at no cost to me. That's what makes a good company great to me.

Description of Work
Lowes repaired our dryer because a pencil got hung up in it.

Category appliance repair

ROBIN S.

Lowes showed up on time and the men were very polite. They explained everything they were doing. The tile that was laid was very good quality. There weren't any uneven places when they had finished all the rooms. They did an excellent job and their price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They laid 3 rooms of ceramic tile in our breakfast room, kitchen and laundry room.

Category ceramic tile

06/16/2006

They removed the old door and hauled it away as part of their service. The new door was the best quality and it fit perfect. The guy was very good and didn t have any problems. Their price was also very fair.

Description of Work
They replaced a glass screen door with security locks.

Category doors

06/16/2006

We were able to pick out a good quality carpet from them and the installation went very well. The crew they sent out was good at laying carpet and got all of the rooms done without any set backs. The carpets looked very good and we liked the results. This experience really went as well as we could have hoped for.

Description of Work
They laid carpet in my 4 bedrooms, a hall, and a dining room.

Category carpet installation

06/16/2006

They did a great job on our doors. They were very quick to schedule an appointment with us and they were very prompt and professional. I felt they really knew what they were doing. They were here and gone within an hour and had a very good attitude. We have used Lowes in the past many times and we really liked their customer service.

Description of Work
They installed one entry door and also a storm door. They also removed our old ones.

Category doors

ADRIENNE L.

I was very satisfied with the job this company did for us. The crew was very nice and they showed up when they were supposed to. They did a very high quality job on our floor, and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They put vinyl flooring in our big den.

Category flooring contractor

Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air

Our Plumbers, Electricians & Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technicians offer fast, 24-hour emergency service. If your energy bills are getting higher and the temperature is getting lower, call us for our $79 furnace tune-up special. We can offer new ideas about how to save money. Ask about our exclusive Comfort Assurance Plan (CAP), which provides special benefits and up to 20% off on services. We have plans for plumbing, electrical, heating and air to fit any budget. We are currently offering financing on new Lennox HVAC systems up to 60 months with no interest! Call us today to schedule your estimate!

Offers Coupon

T.L. Builders LLC

Remodel specialist. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

C & W Roofing, Siding & Window Co, LLC

We're a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. Run by a father and three sons, we use quality subs that we've used for over 20 years. 0% financing available.

Appliances, cooling, electrical, flooring, doors, windows, kitchen, outdoor, & plumbing