Mount Valley Foundation Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2002

2110 Commerce Dr

Cayce, SC 29033

Foundation, Waterproofing, Basement and Crawlspace Repair

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure....

foundation repair (109)mudjacking (9)basement waterproofing (7)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)concrete repair (21)chimney repair (7)masonry (5)home builder (1)flooring (1)

09/21/2021

I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.

Description of Work
Sill and subfloor repairs

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Hi! Thank you for giving us this feedback. We're glad we were able to provide you with a solution for your home. - Mount Valley Foundation Services

09/21/2021

Made sure all was properly installed and working appropriately

Description of Work
N/A

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Hi! Thank you for providing this stellar rating! We appreciate you taking the time to rate your experience with us. - Mount Valley Foundation Services

06/07/2021

Excellent, professional, courtious, respectful and safe concious personal.

Description of Work
Levelling of garage floor area.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for this stellar review! We're glad our team was able to show you a 5-star experience and we'll be sure to share with the team. - Mount Valley Foundation Services

02/24/2021

The repairs were done and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Foundation

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Hello! Thank for your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a great review. - Mount Valley Foundation Services

02/24/2021

Outstanding service by well qualified subject matter experts

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Hi, thanks for leaving us such a great review. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your kind words! - Mount Valley Foundation Services

02/24/2021

They gave us 2 options - one with minimal disruption to the cement and another that would involve excavating. They recommended the first as the best option to see if that solved the problem. So far so good. We added on the squeaky floor repair to meet the minimum $ amount for them to accomplish the work.

Description of Work
repair corner foundation causing drywall cracks, squeaky floor

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Hi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out of your day to leave us a 5-Star review. - Mount Valley Foundation Services

02/24/2021

It went extremely well and was done quickly. My crawl space was one of their wettest jobs ever and they were done in 4 days. They continually let me know what was being done and answered all of my questions, which were a lot. Excellent Company and Excellent Employees!

Description of Work
Crawl Space Drain Pipe Installation/Pump and Encapsulation, and Foundation Repair

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We always strive to deliver great experiences consistently and we appreciate your feedback! -Mount Valley Foundation Services

10/21/2020

Timely, punctual, and efficient. Work completed quickly; wouldn’t even know they were there.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Hi! Thank you for providing this feedback. We always love to hear from satisfied customers about their experience.

07/23/2020

They did what they said they would and when they said they would. They were courteous and professional. Would definitely use again. Would recommend to a friend. Watched parts of the repair. They were careful and obviously knew what they were doing. They left the work area clean and neat. Hardly any lawn damage other than the area where they dug. Much better than expected. I give them 5 stars.

Description of Work
Foundation repaie of my house.

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Hi! Thank you for taking time to submit a review about your experience with our company. We take tremendous care to provide the highest level of service possible during every project. -

05/24/2020

Dear angie' s list I wanted to change my rating from D to an F. When I pull it up it shows a rating of a D still. Mount Valley responded 05-06. That they would have their general manager reach out to me. It is now 05-25 and he/she still hasn't done so. All I want is for them to come back and do the job right or give me back half my money. If I had owed them money they would be calling me every cha...

Description of Work
To have floors level and strong

Category flooring contractor,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Foundation repairs, vent installation, basement walls, chimney, bowing & cracking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available