Susan Kaczorek - Re/Max CSI Realtors

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2014

Specializing in Residential Real Estate Solution/Sales Full-Time Since 1989. Ten things to do before buying for selling a house: #1 Call Susan Kaczorek, She'll take care of the other nine! 412-805-6169 80 + homes sold annually. Top 5% In Sale for Western PA #1 Platinum Agent - Western PA -

2022 Super Service Award

real estate agent (89)

08/15/2022

cindy S.

Great experience. Both sales met or exceeded my expectations. Sue is knowledgeable and provides clear and concise advice. She has many contacts and follows through on every detail. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Sue sold two homes for me.

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with you again. Appreciate the repeat business.

08/15/2022

chelsea W.

Susan made my first house buying experience very nice and as less stressful as possible. She’s very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects besides just buying a house. I’m very thankful to have her as my realitor and for her assistance through everything in this process. Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

06/08/2022

wendy B.

Excellent! Susan was very helpful in negotiating and completing a difficult sale.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

05/12/2022

Marion. F.

Sue was extremely helpful in bringing the sale of my house to a successful conclusion. She is extremely knowledgeable and very efficient in dealing with any problems that come along with older houses and working with both the buyer and the seller.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/06/2022

Chris E.

Excellent experience! Sue has extensive knowledge and decades of experience in the real estate market. Tons of suggestions on how to market my property so it sells fast and for a fair price. I've used her multiple times for both buying and selling. She is spot on with knowing what a property will sell for "as is" and after renovations. I've used other agents before and they would always drop the ball for one reason or another. Sue always follows up with me and keeps me informed of potential issues even before they come up and she has options and a solution ready. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

04/06/2022

Karen H.

Susan was excellent! She was very knowledgeable and assisted us through the entire process. She went over and above offering her expertise. We sold quickly and the entire closing process went smoothly thanks to her guidance.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

01/05/2022

Lisa W.

Susan was very easy to work with. You can tell she’s got tons of experience and knowledge! If you want your house to sell quickly, she’s definitely your girl!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was nice meeting you. Please thank Brian for all his help with the sale. Best of luck to you both

01/05/2022

Denise F.

From the first day to the last, Susan worked hard to have the sale of my house go as smoothly as possible!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/04/2022

Bob P.

Susan was very professional and efficient and I would strongly recommend her again.

Description of Work
Selling home

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

Thank you!

12/20/2021

Rich L.

Susan was everything I could ask for in an agent, I chose her because she was very experienced, knew today’s market very well and she was perfect! She walked me through all the steps and took time to teach me how to do certain things that I’m not used to doing. She always answered my calls, emails and texts very fast! I would not hesitate to use Susan again and to recommend her to everyone!

Description of Work
I needed help in selling an old house that needed a lot of work for an estate.

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Thank you !

12/11/2021

John J.

Sue Kaczorek is the best real estate agent in the Pittsburgh area. I have worked with Sue on the purchase of 2 homes and the sale of 3 homes. Very knowledgeable and works to get the buyer/seller the best deal. Also, knows who the "go to" businesses are in the area to get any work done that is needed in a time-efficient manner and at a good price.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

12/11/2021

John J.

Sue is great to work with. Has helped me to sell and buy a few properties. Always got me the best price and knows so many workers who can help with repairs when needed. She is the absolute best!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

11/22/2021

roberta K.

Sue is on top of her game ! She is thorough, professional and knows her stuff! She has helped me sell/purchase 4 different properties. And I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/20/2021

Maria K.

Susan was very thorough in the whole process of selling our house in Pittsburgh. Gave us very helpful tips on the process of it. She has a wide network of contractors as well to do work on or around the house and property. She kept us up to date on all communications. Thanks Susan for your good work!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Thank you for the business and review. Best of luck to you in your new home.

10/08/2021

david J.

Susan is a consummate professional, efficient , knowledgeable and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Thank you !

07/15/2021

Rachel B.

Susan was great! My mother in-law used Susan for the sale of her house. She recommended her to me. Susan was professional, a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and concerns. Susan would get back to my texts and calls fast. Always kept me in the loop. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family. I can’t thank her enough for making the process so easy for me! Thank you Susan!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was nice working with you. Sue

05/21/2021

Beth F.

Sue made everything easy! She took away the stress of selling a home while preparing to move out of state. She has a lot of experience, offers good advice and is never pushy.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Good luck to you and Allan in your new home. Appreciate the business. Sue

05/12/2021

laura P.

Sue is so smart! She understands the market well and works toward the best outcome for each of her clients. But with Sue we didn’t feel like just a client. We felt like friends and truly enjoyed talking to her. She was also great at explaining things in a way that made sense. And anytime something came up, she had our backs and knew exactly what to do. Having a realtor who works like that is worth every single penny. I would recommend her to anyone!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Always love working with you and your family. There will always be a Special place in my heart for a [Member Name Removed]. Hope you and Your family enjoy your new, fabulous home!

03/31/2021

Adam S.

Susan is a no-nonsense, informative, straightforward, professional agent to work with. With her being our representation in the search and purchase of our home, she was prompt, kind and willing to give an opinion when asked. Communication with a twist of educational information was a huge plus for us. Susan will work with you and not lead you to a property you don't want. The huge benefit is that she is in constant communication with the buyer thus giving an edge in cutting wait time for important decisions within the buying process. The last big benefit Susan has for you is that she will listen to EVERYONE in your wants/needs in a home. Overall, my wife and I are over the moon with Susan and would reccomend anyone to her; as long as you have a good idea what you need/want.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. It was nice working with you and [Member Name Removed]. I am so glad we found the right home for you and your family to enjoy and grow into. Congratulations again. Sue

03/05/2021

jim S.

Sue is very knowledgeable and one of the best realtors I've ever been associated with. She's a genuine pleasure to work with and go the extra mile to get the job done.

Description of Work
real estate

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for the review. Pleasure working with you. Appreciate the business.

01/04/2021

Fatima P.

Susan was absolutely fantastic! She is very professional, prompt and knowledgeable. She also has fabulous communication skills. We have supported her before and will continue to for our next real estate transaction. Highly recommended! Sincerely, Fatima and Fabricio

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thank you for entrusting me again with your real estate endeavors. Always a pleasure working with you and your husband. Appreciate the business. Can’t wait to see the home after you make it fabulous. Sue

11/09/2020

Eric M.

Words can’t begin to explain how much Susan helped me. She went above and beyond what is expected from a real estate agent.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 11/10/2020