Susan Kaczorek - Re/Max CSI Realtors

Pennsylvania
05/31/2022

1720 Washington Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Specializing in Residential Real Estate Solution/Sales Full-Time Since 1989. Ten things to do before buying for selling a house: #1 Call Susan Kaczorek, She'll take care of the other nine! 412-805-6169 80 + homes sold annually. Top 5% In Sale for Western PA #1 Platinum Agent - Western PA - Individual Sale....

real estate agent (75)

11/22/2021

Sue is on top of her game ! She is thorough, professional and knows her stuff! She has helped me sell/purchase 4 different properties. And I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/20/2021

Susan was very thorough in the whole process of selling our house in Pittsburgh. Gave us very helpful tips on the process of it. She has a wide network of contractors as well to do work on or around the house and property. She kept us up to date on all communications. Thanks Susan for your good work!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Thank you for the business and review. Best of luck to you in your new home.

10/08/2021

Susan is a consummate professional, efficient , knowledgeable and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Thank you !

07/15/2021

Susan was great! My mother in-law used Susan for the sale of her house. She recommended her to me. Susan was professional, a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and concerns. Susan would get back to my texts and calls fast. Always kept me in the loop. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family. I can’t thank her enough for making the process so easy for me! Thank you Susan!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was nice working with you. Sue

05/21/2021

Sue made everything easy! She took away the stress of selling a home while preparing to move out of state. She has a lot of experience, offers good advice and is never pushy.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Good luck to you and Allan in your new home. Appreciate the business. Sue

05/12/2021

Sue is so smart! She understands the market well and works toward the best outcome for each of her clients. But with Sue we didn’t feel like just a client. We felt like friends and truly enjoyed talking to her. She was also great at explaining things in a way that made sense. And anytime something came up, she had our backs and knew exactly what to do. Having a realtor who works like that is worth every single penny. I would recommend her to anyone!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Always love working with you and your family. There will always be a Special place in my heart for a [Member Name Removed]. Hope you and Your family enjoy your new, fabulous home!

03/31/2021

Susan is a no-nonsense, informative, straightforward, professional agent to work with. With her being our representation in the search and purchase of our home, she was prompt, kind and willing to give an opinion when asked. Communication with a twist of educational information was a huge plus for us. Susan will work with you and not lead you to a property you don't want. The huge benefit is that she is in constant communication with the buyer thus giving an edge in cutting wait time for important decisions within the buying process. The last big benefit Susan has for you is that she will listen to EVERYONE in your wants/needs in a home. Overall, my wife and I are over the moon with Susan and would reccomend anyone to her; as long as you have a good idea what you need/want.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. It was nice working with you and [Member Name Removed]. I am so glad we found the right home for you and your family to enjoy and grow into. Congratulations again. Sue

03/05/2021

Sue is very knowledgeable and one of the best realtors I've ever been associated with. She's a genuine pleasure to work with and go the extra mile to get the job done.

Description of Work
real estate

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you for the review. Pleasure working with you. Appreciate the business.

01/04/2021

Susan was absolutely fantastic! She is very professional, prompt and knowledgeable. She also has fabulous communication skills. We have supported her before and will continue to for our next real estate transaction. Highly recommended! Sincerely, Fatima and Fabricio

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thank you for entrusting me again with your real estate endeavors. Always a pleasure working with you and your husband. Appreciate the business. Can’t wait to see the home after you make it fabulous. Sue

11/09/2020

Words can’t begin to explain how much Susan helped me. She went above and beyond what is expected from a real estate agent.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Appreciate the business. All the best to you in your future endeavors. Sue

Real Estate Purchase, Real Estate Sale

We do it all, just not the packing!

Ask For Details