COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Complete Pest Control Services offers prompt, effective, and guaranteed service at a affordable price. Complete Pest Control Services' technicians have over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial pest control. We are state certified and hold certifications from Purdue University, Texas A&M University, and AIB Food Safety/Hygiene. Complete Pest Control Services are fully insured....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

pest control (72)animal removal (13)

05/31/2022

Megan B.

Great very thoroughly and professional

Description of Work
bees - treatment

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with us. We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible and we are happy to hear we were able to do that.

04/12/2022

Paul G.

Russ came out to the house to inspect after my wife and I thought there was a noise in our attic. It turns out that there was no critters up there. We must have heard something trying go get inside. During his inspection he found that there was a gap around one of the pipes coming out of our roof big enough for 2-3 fingers. He suggested that I call a roof guy, which I did and had the boot replaced the next day. No noises since. Thanks, Russ!

Description of Work
I heard a noise in the attic.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed]: We appreciate you sharing your experience with Russ. We love knowing that we are providing this level of service to you because it is our goal every day. Thank you for your business.

06/08/2021

Frances T.

On a Thursday night, we heard scratching within our wall. Unaware of the type of animal that may be attempting to seek refuge within our personal living quarters that continually let us acknowledge his presence, we arose the next morning and called Complete Pest Control Services. Sherry, who was working at the front desk, was professional and understanding of our situation. After a brief assessment of our immediate rodent concerns along with an understanding of our safety and health regarding the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, we were able to schedule an appointment. As the technician, Russ, entered our home, he wore the proper protective equipment such as a mask, gloves, and booties and even offered to show us his current vaccination card which we initially requested to ease our minds. Russ was able to listen attentively to our needs, perform a thorough evaluation of both our attic, our basement and our garage to implement a professional intervention plan. He began by entering our attic crawlspace and found no evidence of entry and agreed that it was likely a mouse may have entered our wall space through another point of entry and there was no alarm for concern during this isolated incident. He agreed to replace one upper attic screen upon further review, replaced both. Russ then went into our garage and also found no evidence of infestation. He offered treating the attic at the present time but was honest with us and recommended to just set out traps that can be bought and paid for at our local hardware store within our basement. When he left, we were pleased with his level of expertise, personable attitude and would definitely hire him again in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
Remove unknown animal scratching overnight in the second floor and surrounding area wall

Cost $133.75

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for your review, we are thrilled with your positive feedback. Please give us a call if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Complete Pest Control Services.

05/10/2021

Ron B.

Russ was through, and knowledgeable. Very efficient, and accommodating to our staff. All at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

02/25/2021

Cara F.

We have been using Complete Pest Control Services for almost five years now. When we first bought our house, we had a flying squirrel infestation in our attic. They came out and did a fantastic job of removing the animals. Ever since then, we've hired them quarterly for regular pest/insect control maintenance, especially since we live in a wooded area. We've also called them on a number of occasions for more urgent matters like wasps or ants, and they quickly respond. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control and Animal Removal

Cost $80.25

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]: Thank you for the great review! We are proud that we have earned your loyalty and look forward to continue to service your pest control needs.

12/04/2020

John B.

I believe we got it stopped. It's going to be ongoing for a while but we got ahead of the mice coming into the house.

Description of Work
Mice were coming in the house.

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/18/2020

Bl S.

Great company to work with. I didn’t give an excellent rating for quality yet because treatment was just performed so I am not 100% that the problem is gone yet. However I am confident in the company and service provided.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/06/2020

Tamiya L.

Andrew is prompt, professional, efficient and courteous. He assessed the issue, helped me figure out how the pests were entering my home and told me exactly what to do to rid my home of the pests. It took some time for me to find contractors to fix the issue so in the meantime he set traps and returned as often as I called him. If you are having issues with pests in or around your home, call Complete Pest Control Services. By the way, the office staff that handles the calls is excellent as well. Top notch company!

Description of Work
Rodent Control

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/31/2020

Nicolas D.

We were contacted within 5 minutes of requesting an Angie’s list quote. Sherry made an appointment for the next day. Russ, our pest control expert came and assessed everything, gave us an estimate. We agreed to the service and Russ went to work. Russ was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. He was thorough and explained everything being done. We would certainly recommend Russ and his company to anyone.

Description of Work
General pest maintenance and a moth issue.

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/28/2020

MONICA C.

I cannot say enough good comments about the service Russ provided at my home. He did an extremely thorough inspection, was super informative, professional, respectful of my home, and so nice! He was in no rush and was willing to take the time to explain things in detail and go over and above what you would expect from any service. He had a game plan when he arrived and I was impressed from that point through the entire visit. I would HIGHLY recommend Russ and I plan to share this information to anyone I know that needs any type of pest control service.

Description of Work
Bat inspection

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

06/12/2020

David H.

Russ was so professional and nice! The first time he came to our house he crawled in our attic and found mice's drops and some sunflower seeds so he put many traps to catch them. He came more than 5 times to check mice and set up new traps until they were all gone. He was also very good for termites treatments. He sprayed outside and made sure they were all gone. He truly cares about his customers. I highly recommend him for any pest control.

Description of Work
Mice removal & termites treatment

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

05/11/2020

Kerry O.

Russ was very friendly and professional. He found a problem we were unaware of whichay have saved the integrity of our home.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and did inspection.

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

04/07/2020

Paula Z.

Russ responded quickly and was at our house the following day. He performed pest control to porch roof to eliminate damaging wasps. Problem fixed!

Description of Work
pest serv ce

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

03/23/2020

Carl K.

Everything went well. The service technician was very knowledgeable and professional. He explained in detail everything he was doing.

Description of Work
Rodent control removal

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

01/25/2020

Judith L.

So Wonderful! First, this is a family run business; Very nice people who were a pleasure to meet and deal with. I was able to schedule within 24 hours. Russ found the entry point for the mice and sealed it. He also came back several times (no additional charge) to make sure the problem was fixed. I highly recommend CPC and I am so glad to know I can reach out to them if I need to and that I will be well taken care of. Thank you Sherry and Russ!

Description of Work
Mice Mice Mice

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/17/2020

Marsha P.

OUTSTANDING! Russ arrived shortly after I called and did a thorough inspection of the basement to see where the mice were entering. He sealed 2 entry points and set several traps in the drop ceiling and storage areas. Russ returned 5 times thereafter to check the traps and set new ones where necessary. The problem was ultimately eradicated. Russ was a true professional and a delight to work with. He is truly committed to the customer's needs. CPCS was very responsive to every question and phone call I made. This company is exceptional in their work ethic and response times. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend them for any pest control services.

Description of Work
Mice removal

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

11/09/2019

Mike H.

Andrew showed up 20 minutes late and refused to shore up any of the areas he pointed out rodents were accessing through because it was raining and he didn’t want to get wet. He got upset with me when I pointed that out and left immediately. This company has great reviews but Andrew doesn’t live up to those reviews.

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience during the free inspection that was performed. Our inspection report should reflect that I arrived within the 2 hour appointment window you were provided during scheduling so I apologize for any confusion that occurred. Furthermore, I hope you are able to locate a contractor that is able to perform the exclusion work I discussed with you since I felt I may not be able to adequately close the openings that were found behind the siding or the missing block window to the garage. Please let me know if I can provide the contractor you choose with any further information in addition to the photos I provided on your paperwork regarding where the siding should be removed to complete the exclusion work. I hope you are able to resolve your issues, and thank you providing us the original opportunity to remedy your situation. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss the matter further. -Andrew

08/05/2019

Joanne G.

After calling Complete Pest Control, an appointment was quickly scheduled. On that date the outside of the house was sprayed and the shed was treated. Treating the kitchen area was offered but I declined this service, hoping that outside spraying would take care of the problem. While the number of ants declined in the house, they didn't go away completely. I called about a week later and Complete Pest Control returned promptly and carefully treated a few areas of the kitchen, away from any food areas. Since that day the carpenter ants are gone. Great service.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants in house and Acrobat ants in shed

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

07/25/2019

Jane D.

Russ came, assessed the problem and presented a plan to rid us of the mice. He quickly achieved that and since then (about a year and a half ago) we now have them come quarterly to keep pests like mice but also bugs away. They are always responsive if we have questions and have been great to work with in every way. Strongly recommend their services!!

Description of Work
We found Complete Pest Control when we bought a house and quickly found out there was a mouse problem that hadn’t been identified during the inspection.

06/13/2019

William M.

Quick to respond initially and to animal pickups on multiple days. Fair price. Nice people.

Description of Work
trap and remove groundhogs

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

06/05/2019

Dawn O.

Very well. Service technician arrived on time, was thoroughly professional, took his time and checked house thoroughly, plugged small holes to prevent more rodents from entering, answered all my questions completely and patiently. June 2019 update: I waited to submit review because I wanted to see how treatment worked and what follow up visits would be like (although, admittedly, i didn't mean to wait this long). Anyway, rodents are gone, wasps and bees are gone (the bees were gone after the treatment but returned this spring ; after this year's treatment, they're gone again). Technician Andrew comes for most follow up sessions. Took a while to eliminate rodents but as they got fewer, increased time between follow ups. Andrew always provides as much info/answers all questions. At no time did he pressure me to make more frequent follow up appts. When I asked his opinion, he agreed that moving follow up appts from monthly to every two or three months (or even longer) was ok - again, no pressure to make unnecessary appts. At last appt, no signs of rodent activity at all but will do follow up in about three months just to check. Andrew has been technician at most appts (another technician, Rod, came twice). Both were always prompt, professional, efficient, very friendly but didn't waste time, and quite knowledgable. Sherry, the person who schedules appts, etc, is extremely helpful and friendly also. I would highly recommend this company to anyone -with no reservations!!!!!

Description of Work
Rodent/ carpenter bees/wasps extermination

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

05/29/2019

janelle S.

Very professional. Came back weekly within the month to check and remove traps. Provided a discount when I asked about Angie’s List membership. Appears that mice currently gone. Replaced screen on attic vents to ensure no animals could get in.

Description of Work
check for animals in attic and general mouse extermination

Work Completed On 05/29/2019