Ark Basement Svc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

We are a family owned business. Three brothers are the only people you will deal with when it comes to estimates. Which means no sales commission! No sub contractors doing the work. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (866) 408-9650, (412) 856-4500....

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

For all of your water pump and well drilling needs, place your trust in the experienced team at Haefner Drilling LLC. For over 50 years, our family has helped keep your water flow consistent.

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

03/26/2018

They arrived promptly and did was they said they were going to do. I

Description of Work
french drain, sump pump and waterproof material on the walls, were installed.

Category basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

05/08/2017

Received a quote and the price was great, but decided to go with a different company. Jimmy was very nice and explained everything in detail and followed up to make sure I didn't have any additional questions.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement.

Category basement waterproofing

09/01/2016

I hope that you read my review and think before you choose this company. In 2012 I was a single mom who just purchased my first house. During heavy rain the basement would have a small water trickle that came in right under a chimney on the main floor. Michael, the owner, came out and agreed that I was in need of French drains in my basement and that the chimney structure outside should be pier li...

Description of Work
Internal basement drain External drain in yard Pier lifting on chimney

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

06/25/2016

Mike and his workers Dave and John were outstanding. Got an appraisal within 24 hours of contact. They were by far the most reasonable for the job done. They went above and beyond and worked extremely hard. Very friendly and professional and trustworthy. They even jackhammered a porch stoop and took it away and filled it in for a minimal amount. Cannot say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
Put a drain and pump in basement. Removed concrete stoop and filled in.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells

We strive to make happy customers! At the end of the day you want a dry basement and we are here to do that. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/31/2016

Well, honestly not very well. Nice guy, polite, but only 10 mins for the inspection... which result with a $2500 of work (just a quote) for a french drain. For this folks water in the basement automatically means the most expensive work. Sorry, watch again: there was a leak in my kitchen. The residual infiltration, from the ground, it's not severe to justify a french drain. I'm more than happy wit...

Description of Work
Inspection of the basement for water infiltration.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

[Member Name Removed], Im sorry you feel that way. We want happy people i wish you well with your endeavors.

Basement waterproofing, concrete, plumbing, mold testing & remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available