PREMIER PUBLIC ADJUSTERS

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

Premier Public Adjusters has been owned and operated by Joseph Tenuto since 2001. With over 20 years experience as a Licensed and Insured Public Adjuster in PA, NJ, and DE, we can ensure professional and diligent claim representation. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction in maximizing your settlement and the courteous and professional service we provide for each and every claim, no matter how big or small!...

Blue Lion Medicare

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

10/29/2018

From day one Joe and his team made me feel like I was their only customer. When my insurance company tried to deny me, I am glad I had Premier working for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Public Adjuster

CATEGORY water damage restoration,insurance companies

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our service. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to treat our customers as an individual priority!

06/14/2017

Without any complications the entire process of claim filing, reimbursement and inspection went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a major water damage to our house last year, we called this company based on Angie's list recommendation. Joe was very responsive and handled the entire process of filing the claim and seeing it through all the way. He was very professional and worked with our busy work schedules.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,insurance companies

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and are happy to have served you!

05/16/2017

They were excellent and stress free. They made everything so easy for us. Constantly has been in contact with us. They made our lives so much better. They took care of everything and now my dad is finally back into his house. They followed it all the way from the beginning to the very end. This man was on point with everything. Made sure everything was done properly and answered any questions righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dad's house caught on fire last June. We didn't know who to contact, how much it should cost, etc. They dealt with the insurance companies for us, they handled everything.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,home builders,insurance companies

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words. It is our goal to make sure every stone is left unturned with each claim. We are glad you are satisfied and back into the comforts of your own home.

03/18/2017

Great and professional work and quick turn around time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a public adjuster to help with a big leak I had in my ceiling.

CATEGORY insurance companies

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to be of assistance and happy that you are satisfied with our service.

03/15/2017

The staff was knowledgeable, punctual, responsive, and courteous for helped us when our kitchen ceiling collapsed due to a cracked pipe. We've recommended their service to several people and would absolutely use them again. They were extremely helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners Insurance claim adjustment

CATEGORY insurance companies

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you were satisfied with our services and appreciate your referrals.

We offer free policy and property evaluation. We represent your intereset for any Property Damage to your Home or Business caused by Fire, Water, Vandalism, Roof, Mold, Smoke, or Plumbing. As your Public Adjuster we report the claim, provide estimates for building and personal property, and generally handle the claim on your behalf from start to finish.

We do not handle Automobile Claims.

Check, Financing Available