OTTOS CAR REPAIR

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2007

15 STATE RD

Media, PA 19063

We accept most credit cards, checks and debit cards....

12/19/2015

Kenneth A.

Category radiator service

10/17/2011

KARIN W.

The inspection and tire mounting was fine. Since then, I went to Otto's to ask about two warning lights. They checked them out that day.

Description of Work
I have a 1993 Saturn. To inspect emissions, the car needs to be put on a dynamo. Most shops do not have this machine let alone know where one is that works. Kevin knew a place that had a dynamo. He scheduled the service around my work and completed the inspection. He installed four new tires and the balancing of the tires were great. The car runs very smooth at all speeds.

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/30/2011

Cheryl P.

The car was ready on time as promised. No hidden charges or surprise "problems." We have always found Kevin Otto, the owner, to be down-to-earth, honest, and knowledgeable, as well as very personable and a generally "good guy." He doesn't inflate prices, or do unnecessary work to make more money. He and his employees have helped our family many times with analyses and repairs of miscellaneous problems with the car such as strange sounds or oil leaking. Kevin and his staff are good mechanics, trustworthy,and friendly.

Description of Work
PA State inspection, oil & filter change,new windshield wipers, general check of fluids, hoses, etc. We've used Otto's for many years for inspections, oil changes, repairs, emergency work, etc, on a number of cars.

05/03/2011

Mark S.

Great.

Description of Work
Otto's was very responsive and professional. I took my 99 Taurus in because the heater died, and they spent a lot of time flushing out the heater core. I have heat now! Most places would have tried to sell me a heater core replaement. I'll use them again.

11/18/2010

melissa J.

They are usually booked, which is why I rated them a "B" in Punctuality. You can't really wait there, so you have to plan to drop your car off. GIVEN ALL THAT, I had a dealer tell me that the cost for these same services would be 50% more. These guys are always pleasant, always ready to talk to me about the details and reason for their repairs (which I appreciate as a woman). They do great work and at a reasonable price. I return to Otto's for every single car repair now.

Description of Work
Changed my Acura's fuel pump and EGR valve.

07/14/2008

Karen R.

They were very friendly when I went in there. The owner told me what they were going to do to my car. They called me when they found out what they were going to need to do to make sure that it was okay for them to proceed with the work.

Description of Work
The company installed a new clutch in my car. They also did some work to the flywheel.

10/18/2007

RUSSELL & MARY ANN S.

I started having transmission problems so I took my car back to them. They kept the car for a week. On the last day I called them and they said that the car was done and it was $350.00. This was before they even called me to let me know the car was done and what the cost would be. When I got rid of the car, the car was still having transmission problems. I figured that whatever they did they did not do a good job.

Description of Work
I had the engine rebuilt, he guaranteed the car would last for a year. I ended up having problems 3 months after that. I put a power steering pump on the car and 2 days later it was leaking. I took the car back and they claimed that there was a hole in the hose and they made me pay an additional $60.00 on top of the $240.00 that I had already paid for the power steering box.

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Glass
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We offer Safety and Emissions testing. We repair most vehicle issues and maintain vehicle performance. Offer general check ups and scan check engine lights.

Autobody repairs.