Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA

Malvern, PA 19355

Hybrid Refacing Project with new Cambria Countertop

Hybrid Refacing Project with new Cambria Countertop

countertop installation202019317
Customer had a dated oak kitchen that they wanted to refresh. We provided all new upper cabinets to provide a full height cabinet and a finished space for the fridge and floating shelves. We also provided new Cambria countertops in the Berwyn color.

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimates....

cabinet refacing (39)cabinet makers (12)countertop installation (7)home remodeling (18)door installation (5)tile installation (3)flooring (2)

07/21/2021

Went well! Great finished product, reasonably priced, nice design, great people to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen redo

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

04/08/2021

It well beyond our expectations and the work was done so quickly and professionally. O0ne week to demo and another week to install the new cabinets. We are VERY PLEASED with the results. They are also the nicest folks to work with. They listen well and offered some suggestions to make the project even better!

Description of Work
We refaced our cabinets on the floor and replaced the cabinets hanging off the walls. It was a PERFECT MATCH!!!

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Thank you for the review! We are so glad we lived up to your expectations and enjoyed the experience of working with the KTU team on your project.

01/14/2021

I did not use the Company. I talked to 2 persons and this is the second person that finalizes the information that the first person gives to those who ae interested in the work to be performed. She was short ,sort of impatient and slightly rude when speaking to me. She made feel some sort of way and it completely turned me off on the very first interaction with her !!!!. She did do a follow up and...

Description of Work
Refacing or painting my kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

We strive for every interaction with our potential customers to be perfect and are sorry to hear we did not deliver on this promise to you.

10/25/2020

It went very well and the company worked around an unexpected surgical space of time.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

We are so happy that the project went smoothly and you are pleased with the results. Thank you for placing your trust in Kitchen Tune-Up Mainline!

09/17/2020

They showed upon time, completed the work on time and the cabinets looked great

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Tune up

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

We are so happy the project came out good and your happy! Hope you enjoy your refreshed cabinets!

09/17/2020

From the inception when I reach out to Kitchen-Tune-Up, the salesman spent as much time with me as needed until I was completely satisfied. Next, I was very impressed when owner came out to the house to actually perform all of the measuring and to reinforce what I discussed with the salesperson as to exactly what I wanted remodeling my kitchen. Lastly, the technician who performed the work, was no...

Description of Work
I had a complete kitchen remodeling

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We loved working with you and are so glad that you are pleased with your new kitchen.

09/04/2020

The design recommendations, materials, and workmanship were all excellent. I love my updated kitchen. I was the general contractor, but they made good recommendations for flooring, countertops, appliances, etc. and coordinated well with others.

Description of Work
Reface and replace of kitchen cabinets with new drawers and pull outs. New countertops , pulls, faucets, lighting, etc.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA - 391 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA - 38854251

We are thrilled to have you as a customer! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon in the future!

08/30/2020

I love my new kitchen! It's been a year and my kitchen still looks brand new. Kitchen Tune Up had great options for refacing the cabinets. I choose 2 different materials for my kitchen. I had the furr down and some of the walls done in a different color and texture material. The furr down is the area between the top of the cabinets and the ceiling. The whole job was really well done and exceeded m...

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets refaced.

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

Review for Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA - 391 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA - 38838833

08/17/2020

Jeff and his team did a great good job. They were responsive, professional and their contractors were highly skilled and very clean. We would recommend them 100%.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

08/14/2020

I cannot say enough about Kitchen Tune-Up! Linda and David made me feel at ease tackling my first large home improvement project. They were so easy to work with, responsive, timely and professional. Polo was amazing! His attention to detail was noticeable and appreciated. He treated my home like his own and made my kitchen look amazing! It’s a wonder what refacing can do to the look of a kitchen. ...

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Wood Restoration. Cabinet - Refacing & Redooring. New Cabinets & Design. Granite Sealing. Organizers & Accessories. Cabinet Hardware. Storage Solution.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing