Creative Comfort Solutions

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
02/23/2023

34 E Glenolden Ave

Glenolden, PA 19036

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Creative Comfort Solutions was created to provide homeowners with large company expertise and reliability, but with small company quality and customer service. We created a system that ensures every customer is treated as if they were our first. We are fully licensed and insured. We specialize in providing high efficient heating and cooling solutions for your home. Our philosophy is to work with the homeowner to create the perfect balance of long term efficiency and up front cost. We realize that every customer's situation is different and we take the time to determine what the best match will be. Our goal is to provide every customer with exceptional service for the life of the system. Our founder Russell J. Notte was born in Norwood, PA. He currently resides in Glenolden, PA. Russell has 15 years experience both working for and owning part of a very large heating and air conditioning company. The experience he gained both in the field and the office allowed him the opportunity and expertise to start this business. Below are some licenses, certifications, and accreditation he has received throughout his career....

HVAC Companies (60)water heaters (6)

08/04/2021

The cooling mechanism was fine, but workmen did not put covering (conduit) to cover outside cables. I emailed owner who had someone come back to do that -- which made the outside much more aesthetically appealing. I commend them for their responsiveness. Had it been done from the get go, I would have given them five stars. They are obviously concerned with customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Mini-Split AC was installed.

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

03/17/2021

Excellent service! Creative Comfort responded within 20 minutes of my call.Nate was very nice and professional-my heater was fixed in no time. Their price was very reasonable. They definitely know how to run a business-I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Heater repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are thrilled to hear how happy you were with Nate, and that we could get you back up and running quickly! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we are doing and thank you again for the recommendation.

10/13/2020

Exceptionally well. Michael Gill came to my house, examined the boiler and discussed with me what I wanted. He responded specifically to each question I asked with answers that were helpful in considering an offer. He provided a written, specific offer, then answered questions to further elaborate on the equipment he was proposing. After I had evaluated his and several other offers, I found his pr...

Description of Work
Gas Boiler Replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your new equipment and our company. Michael and the whole Creative Comfort Solutions crew works hard to make sure you feel confident in our service and will walk you through each step so you that know exactly what is going on. Again, we appreciate your time in telling us about your ex...

09/27/2020

It went well. The technician (NIck, who was friendly) arrived in the stated time window, cleaned the interior of the furnace, and replaced the oil filter and nozzle. The price was very competitive.

Description of Work
Oil furnace annual maintenance.

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Thank you for this great review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service and we look forward to working with you again.

07/21/2020

Service person made the correct connections and added refrigerant.

Description of Work
A/C wasn’t working.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you for the A review! We are happy to hear you were pleased with the work Nick did. We look forward to working with you again.

06/16/2020

Nick, the technician, was wonderful. It was a mystery to him, too, but one that he took seriously -- even reviewing the schematics in the manual. He stayed on it until we saw improvement - and called later that evening to see how the unit was working. I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
The pathetic output of my AC was a mystery.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/22/2020

Hired them to replace a water heater, after getting estimates from a few other contractors. Their bid was very competitive, lower than most. There was one bid that was lower, but I went with Creative Comfort because they were very responsive and more than happy to address any questions/concerns that I had. They came out first to make sure they had all the specs right, and when they came out to do ...

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this great review and recommendation! We are so pleased you felt confident after talking and meeting with us that you chose to continue the work. Our install crew and office staff work hard to make sure we explain and answer any questions that you might have along the way. We look forward to working with you again.

01/25/2020

AMAZING! What a great crew! Shawn & Will did a phenomenal job on my high velocity ac install. They were professional at all times, prompt, courteous and super respectful of my property and belongings. Job was completed beautifully. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome! Best contractors I've ever dealt with and I've dealt with many! I am so very happy with all the labor intensive work they perf...

Description of Work
installation of high velocity ac

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

Thank You! We are so happy to hear you had such an incredible experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we are doing what we set out to do, and that is to have happy customers. We look for to working with you in the future.

07/21/2019

Our HVAC was not working properly. The technician diagnosed the problem, fixed it and changed the filter. The HVAC is working well now and are very comfortable during the current heat wave. The technician was punctual, polite and professional. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your HVAC services. We appreciate your great review and will continue to strive for excellent customer service.

07/21/2019

The technician was very processional and very thorough when performing repairs or maintenance. I don't even have to remember to call them because they come to perform maintenance twice per year. I feel like I am in good hands with them.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair + maintenance

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Service & install of heating, air conditioning & indoor air quality products. Boilers. Air handlers. Condensers. Hybrid heat. Heat pumps. Furnaces. Ductless units. Water heaters. Tankless water heaters. Humidifiers. Air cleaners & purifiers.

Oil Systems