NOAKER'S AUTO BODY LLC

Auto Detailing
Auto Glass
Auto Inspections
Auto Towing

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Noaker's Auto Body & Sales llc. is a family owned business. We work with any insurance company, just call or come by our office and we will take care of everything for you. - BBB Accredited Business with A+ rating - Axalta Paint - Enterprise Rental cars on site. - Direct Repair for most insurance companies. (we write the est. take photos and upload the information to the insurance company. you don't need to wait for estimates.)...

general home repair

Myers Auto Body is a family owned and operated business since 1985. We currently have 8 employees.

If you need glass for your home, come into our showroom and let us help. We'll help you find exactly what your looking for, and give you an iron-clad price right there on the spot. Turnaround time is fast and guaranteed, and our prices are GREAT. Let us help with mirrors, table tops, shower enclosures, windows, or any custom or unusual requirements you may have. If it can be done, WE CAN DO IT. We're also the area's premier sunroom company. Simply put, we build exceptional quality sunrooms... with a customer service experience to match. Construction projects can be tricky and sometimes frustrating - but not with Garrety. Regardless of your glass needs, there's an excellent chance we can help. From Sunrooms, Shade Products and Glass Showers to our outstanding Commercial & Residential departments, we don't just do glass. "We are your Glass Experts"

08/27/2019

I have a 2016 Chevy with 12,000 miles like brand new, Nice brown gold metallic. It got hit in a parking lot in the front and back side doors. It was returned like brand new. Washed and cleaned like it was detailed. Yes it is out of the way from Harrisburg, But they came recommended. I was pleased and so will you. Richard

Description of Work
Body Shop and rental car

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your kind words and we really appreciate you bringing your business to us! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can assist you in the future!

03/22/2017

Great work. The best body shop I have ever dealt with. I recently had some work done on my Hard Bags for my HD Road King and they matched the paint perfectly and went beyond what I wanted. I then had someone hit my car and took it to them. They take care of the rental car and you pick it up at the shop when you drop off your vehicle. I was told the date my vehicle would be done and it was. It took...

Description of Work
The did repairs and painted my hard bags for my 2013 CVO HD Road King and then shortly after my vehicle was hit a 2013 Nissan Altima with considerable damage to the left door, quarter panel, and rear bumper.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting,auto repair

Hi there [Member Name Removed]! Sorry that you needed our services but really glad you chose us again! We really appreciate the great review and your kind words! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can do anything further for you! PS: We may be able to recommend a bike detailer for you? :)

05/03/2016

Due to vandalism, every piece of exterior glass and mirrors had to be replaced. It took several weeks to get through the Insurance red tape then a couple more weeks to get all the glass in. Dave took care of all the headaches with insurance and kept me updated weekly with insurance and glass progress. They did even get me in on short notice before the glass came in to replace the rear wiper so it ...

Description of Work
Replaced all exterior glass and mirrors.

Category auto glass

04/05/2016

Excellent. They stayed after hours just to get me an estimate. When I dropped my truck off they immediately went out of their way to get me a loaner vehicle. Great service and follow up. You couldn't even tell the vehicle was wrecked and I'm very particular.

Description of Work
Repaired my truck after hitting a deer.

Category auto repair

06/09/2014

I live about an hour away from Duncannon. My car was struck by a freak hail storm with softball hail in the middle of May. We had hundreds of adjusters come to Danville from out of state. One of these guys looked at my car and estimated there was $4,500 damage. Local body shops were swamped. My friends were looking at repair dates in August. Knowing every body shop in the Danville area was booked ...

Description of Work
Repair extensive hail damage. Worked well with my insurance company. Treated me like I was their only customer.

Category auto body repair

Auto body repair, collision repair, frame repair, paint refinishing, paint-less dent repair, glass replacement, drp for 23 insurance co., camper collision repairs, awning replacement, motorcycle collision repair and paint, alignments, tires, lube oil & filter services, state inspection, light mechanical repairs.

Custom Restoration