Specialty Heating & Cooling LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CCB# 224977

7500 SW Tech Center Dr Ste 130

Tigard, OR 97223

Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row 2006-2019. Located in Tigard, Oregon, Specialty Heating & Cooling is dedicated to your comfort. Since 1985, we have seen our client base grow exponentially by word of mouth, and are proud to have served so many families throughout the area! We specialize in the following: • 24/7 Service and repair on all brands furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps • Furnace, Heat Pump, Air Conditioner Installations • Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps • Indoor Air Quality Solutions • Duct Cleaning • Free In home Consultations • Home Performance Testing • Residential and Light Commercial Your comfort and peace of mind are the center of everything we do. With so much experience under our belt, we know what it takes to be able to achieve our ultimate goal of receiving 100% customer satisfaction from all of our customers. Made up of a very diverse group of skilled professionals, our company specializes in residential retro-fit solutions for all vintages of homes. Our team is experienced, friendly, and professional. Our aspiration is to not just meet, but to exceed your expectations with our superb products, talented staff, and exceptional services. Call us today, our goal is the 100% satisfaction of our clients!...

HVAC Companies (576)air duct cleaning (42)water heaters (31)electrician (16)home energy audit (9)fireplace services (5)gas leak repair (4)insulation (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)woodworking (1)

02/04/2021

It was a great service, they are excellent, very prompt and they took time to perform the service. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a new air conditioning and furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us in your home to take care of your heating and cooling needs. We appreciate your business and thank you for the recommendations.

11/25/2020

I just had another wonderful experience AGAIN with your service people. You folks never let me down, and as a purchaser of a Heat Pump in 2010, that experience has been significant. My heat went out Monday, 11/23/20. I called Tuesday Morning to 503-620-5643. They ALWAYS pick up this number. Long story short, My system was fixed before dinner. This was accomplished in unusually short timeframe beca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
restore heat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the very nice review of our team and company. We greatly appreciate your business!

11/02/2020

It went well. Excellent salesperson, Nic, discussed options in detail. I felt I understood the best model for our home. Installation also went well. The furnace works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank you for trusting us in your home, we greatly appreciate your business.

09/02/2020

I hired Specialty Heating and Cooling based on their reputation and reviews, and I was extremely satisfied with their service. They were the only company when I called for quotes who took the time to explain to me their process and made me feel good about them. Their quote was in the middle of the others I got, but due to their reviews and reputation I choose them. The tech arrived (Michael), he e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning/Vents/return/dryer vent

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Photo for Specialty Heating & Cooling LLC - 7500 SW Tech Center Dr, Tigard, OR - 38847451

Thank you for choosing us for your duct cleaning project. We are happy to hear that you are more comfortable in your home. We appreciate the nice review of our services and team.

07/24/2020

Specialty Heating & Cooling was the only company of 4 we talked with to propose an ideal plan for running new HVAC power & cooling lines through our attic -- optimally locating and minimizing visual impact both inside and outside the house. They even added additional lines we requested for future additions to other rooms as we or future homeowners desire. Installation was quick and professional, w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thank you for trusting us in your home to take care of your comfort needs now and in the long term. We greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to write such a nice review.

04/30/2020

Graham called ahead, arrived on time, performed all services quickly and professionally -- wearing a mask and observing social distancing. He answered all my questions, was personable and easy to talk to. I spoke to Service Mgr. Matt to set up the appointment, and he was also very helpful. This company is a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual A/C maintenance and diagnostic

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for "A" review of our team and company. We greatly appreciate your business.

01/31/2020

Greg was efficient, with thorough attention to detail, and cheerful throughout 4 hour install process. He carefully cleaned screens on all hot water faucets, stayed on the job until everything was working perfectly, and did immaculate garage cleanup afterward. Greg was professional in every aspect and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

12/21/2019

Because it needed to be repaired on Friday, the day after Thanks giving, the part could not be picked up, so I had to wait until the following Monday to get it repaired. But once the part could be picked up, the repair went well. Randy did what he could to fix the problem, and once the job was complete, I was very satisfied with the job he did. He was courteous and very helpful in explaining what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
limit switch needed to be replaced, as well as the green board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate your understanding with the parts over a holiday weekend. Thank you for your business.

06/11/2019

We could not have found a better company and crew. I reviewed a number of bids from various companies and their presentations. This one stood out above all others in terms of price, quality of product, and reviews. Hiring them proved to have been a very good decision. The crew arrived on time. Were very pleasant and respectful to be around. Great attention to detail and explanation of what they we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of a new furnace and a new air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

06/11/2019

The crew was on time, careful of things in the work area, and friendly to be around. They were very helpful in explaining what they were doing and why as well as how operate the new thermostat. Their attention to detail on job being performed was amazing as well as the effecient way they worked. We were greatly pleased with everything from the initial sales presentation to the final job completion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Annual Maintenance Agreements, Residential & Commercial, Air Conditioner, Heat Pumps, Gas/Electric Furnaces, Ductless Mini-Split Systems, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Duct Sealing with Aeroseal, Duct Cleaning

Boilers & Central Computer Commercial Equipment