ATWOOD COLOR & CRAFTWORKS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE....

Oregon Premium Painting LLC

www.oregonpremiumpainting.com A FAMILY OWNED COMPANY WITH OVER 40 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE PAINT INDUSTRY. LEADING EXPERTS IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL COATINGS & APPLICATION TECHNIQUES. LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED TO DO ALL PHASES OF INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COATINGS. When it comes to preparing your home for a long lasting and beautiful transformation, you can be rest assured that our experts will keep your properties best interest in mind. Does the concrete around your home need cleaned? We also clean and beautify driveways, walkways, porches and patios to give your home that final touch that you deserve.

Offers by Oregon Premium Painting LLC on Angi
Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

IM Painting

IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpaper Removal and Deck Staining. Contact us today to start beautifying your home!

01/29/2010

It came out really nice. He is great all around and is really easy to work with.

Description of Work
He has done tile work in my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

06/27/2007

Jesse was able to come to my home with his portfolio, take measurements, and give me a quote with-in a day's time. I provided the tile and backerboard. All other materials and supplies were provided by Jesse. Jesse was able to work with my layout and special needs for the project. Specifically, I needed to take a day off during the project to install plumbing in phases as we tiled the platform for...

Description of Work
Tile for upstairs bathroom (75 square feet) floor, countertop, back splash, toilet platform, etc. Including backerboard, leveling floor, installation of travertine tile, plus grout, sealing, and clean-up.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

GENERAL REMODELING, BATH & KITCHEN REMODELING, INSTALLATION OF STONE & TILE, MINOR DEMOLITION, HI-END PAINTING, WOOD STAIN, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR.

SLAB INSTALLATION.