Haven Spa Pool & Hearth

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2005

Since 1975, Haven is a locally owned full service hot tub, swimming pool & fireplace dealer & service contractor with retail locations in Vancouver, Beaverton & Clackamas. Haven is proud to be a certified Northwest Natural Gas Service Service Solutions provider and a member of the Home Builders Association. Licensed, insured and bonded in Oregon & Washington states, supporting local businesses and our communities whenever possible. Hot Water Doctors & Northwest Stove Specialists are former dba's of Haven's. Additional Phone numbers - (888) 289-7727, (503) 649-2201, (360) 574-0135, (503) 655-2900. Additional DBAs - Haven Spas & Pools, Hot Water Doctor, Northwest Stove Specialists Inc, Spa Outlet, Spa Outlet, The (OLD INFO), Spa Pool Hearth Haven, The Hot Water Doctors Inc, The Spa Outlet, CCRI, INC....

Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needs.

1-800-Plumber + Air

1-800-Plumber Pacific NW is the preferred plumbing and heating/cooling contractor of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you're having issues with a toilet that won't flush, an air conditioning unit that won't cool, or a water heater that won't heat, 1-800-Plumber is at your service with unparalleled experience and an unforgettable name! Our goal is to be the highest quality provider in the industry, focusing on honesty, integrity, professionalism, and craftsmanship. We achieve this by doing what we say we will do; always telling the truth; training our team to always conduct themselves in a professional manner, and hiring the most skilled craftsmen within the industry. We are proud to be minority owned, and a part of the Portland community.

Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Apollo Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is family owned and operated in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1984. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 Emergency Service. Apollo is also the leading Plumbing & HVAC company in the Portland Vancouver area and the only company to offer Commercial and Residential ZERO-DIG Drain line repair called (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe. The CIPP has a 50 year service life and 10 year transferable warranty! Dont delay and call today for all your Plumbing and HVAC services! 503-205-3817 10% off for Seniors and Veterans / $99 per hr Sewer Scopes for Realtors CCB 49418; WA LIC: APOLLDR995MP.

02/15/2019

From start to finish, the people at Haven Spa, Pool and Hearth provided excellent service. Went to store, Randy showed me options, Stephan came and measured my fireplace and made recommendations, quotes were given, and a date was set up. Kyle and Nick arrived ready to work. Even though I said a drop cloth wouldn't be necessary because I have a big dog with muddy paws, they still covered my floor. ...

Description of Work
Put in new gas fireplace insert

Category pool cleaners,fireplaces

01/09/2018

while it took a few weeks to get an appt for someone to come out, he came out today, a little early, fixed the issue and everything is back and running. lots of communication with me about timing and cost and scope. super nice technician. really quality, professional service.

Description of Work
the motor went out on my hot tub and then it developed a leak. i was sure it was going to cost a fortune to repair.

12/28/2017

We shopped around for a long time looking at different ones. We had previously purchased the last two at Oregon Hot Tub but the sales people were not that helpful and the quality didn't seem as good. This has stainless steel jets (not plastic) and even has a shoulder jet. The sales people were very knowledgable and we worked with Cassidy. She really knows about the product! I recommend talking to ...

Description of Work
We just purchased a new Grand Bahama hot tub from Haven Spa, Pool, and Hearth.

10/24/2017

I thought the hourly was a little high compared to a couple of appliance repair services we've had in recently, but--since he could do it on the spot--that seemed worthwhile. The parts were on the truck; the work was done neatly and quickly; all my questions were answered clearly and concisely.

Description of Work
Thought we needed a routine clean and check. We had worn parts that needed to be replaced on a 20-year-old fireplace. He could have made it work, but couldn't guarantee that it would be reliable. Went for the repairs.

Category fireplaces

10/01/2017

Great. He inspected all parts to advise me and showed me how to clean and maintain it in the future.

Description of Work
Inspect an old spa at the house I bought and show me how to maintain it.

08/23/2017

They must be good...booked out a month in advance, but fit me into a vacated spot. Arrived both times within time frame quoted. Real happy overall.

Description of Work
Re-sealed 30 yr old pump. Impressed they ordered correct O-ring instead of generic O-ring. Great tech guys...who nicely put up with my questions & watching their work. Price was probably normal in today's world of crazy costs, but still lotta money to geezer living on SSI. Also ordered new cover, & greatly enjoying hot tub after it sat idle for a decade...so I still consider the cost WELL WORTHWHILE. PS: Jeff, Steve, & Kellie are awesome!

08/09/2017

We've had beautiful response and professionalism. We were having a plumbing issue. They did the test at no charge. They gave us some additional chemicals at no charge. They said this should settle it down, but if it doesn't we will come out and drain it for you, fill it and redo the chemicals to start over again. The owner's son was out here working just like the crew was out here working. They ar...

Description of Work
We had a gas insert put into our fireplace, and we had a hot tub installed on our deck.

Category swimming pools

08/01/2017

It was wonderful...Cheyanne was great to work with and Jason in finance really knows his stuff. Stephen (the owner) personally came out to install safety equipment for me as I am disabled.

Description of Work
Remove and old Spa and install a new one, convert a wood burning fireplace to a propane fueled one.

Category pool cleaners,fireplaces,gas logs

07/22/2017

This was an excellent experience from beginning to end. They were professional, responsive, prompt and friendly at all stages of the job - from the person who answers the phone to the guys doing the job. I would definitely call them first if I have any other pool service needs.

Description of Work
Replaced the vinyl liner in my above ground 16' x 32' foot Doughboy pool

06/29/2017

Very well. The leak was fixed and the pool is holding water at a maintained level.

Description of Work
Finding and repairing a leak in our in-ground pool.

Category pool cleaners

Installation and maintenance of hot tubs, spas, inground and above ground swimming pools, vinyl liners, wood stoves, pellet, inserts, gas fireplace, chimney liners, gazebos, custom spa covers, chemicals, accessories, professional water analysis, pool pumps, filters, equipment, barbeque, deck rennovation & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available