We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

6765 SW 213th Ave

Beaverton, OR 97078

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 503-719-4015 ...

03/05/2022

Dorothy B.

Had my main underground water line from the meter to the house replaced. The quote was fair as compared to others, came in on budget and completed at promised time!

11/08/2021

JENNIFER R.

It went GREAT! Courtney worked hard and got us on the schedule as quick as she could and ALWAYS has a wonderful, completely client focused disposition which makes her a joy to work with! Ti, the owner, is always available to do whatever he can to quickly remove barriers when we're feeling stressed which we SO appreciate! He is never too busy for his clients and is always responsive, positive, flexible and quick to be kind. Cameron Bloom came out and was was 10/10! He was right on time (early even), let us know when he was on his way to receive permission to head on over, wore a mask and booties, performed super clean, meticulous work explaining everything exceptionally well including all the tricks on how to best use the new faucet. We have worked with Cameron in the past and he is truly exceptional in ALL areas and a pleasure to be around. We especially appreciate how he always provides the BEST remedy for long time results. We have complete confidence in his workmanship! Thank you Courney, Ti, Cameron and the whole Sutherland team. Thanks also for Sean for helping get our bid to a signing place so quickly and cheerfully! We appreciate you!!

Description of Work
Old rusted kitchen faucet removed and replaced with new. Replace spickets as well.

07/28/2021

vani Y.

The contractor Cameron came in to check on the leak issue, he understood why the leak is happening and provided us quick fix for the problem. I really appreciate the diagnosis done and giving guidance to us.

Description of Work
bathroom pipe leak

07/10/2021

Tim B.

Back in April 2021, had a downstairs hall bath sink (mounted under granite countertop) develop a crack (from glass soap dish ball dropped by grand kid) ... found Sutherland Plumbing on Angie's List ... reached out and was immediately contacted by Ti Sutherland who advised me on where to get replacement sink and scheduled a repair ... when 1st sink arrived, it was too big, so ordered 2nd sink which arrived completely shattered, so ordered a 3rd sink, which arrived (by this time it was early July 2021) and was installed by Dale @ Cole Restorations (another fantastic company to work with - reach out to Darrel Cole ... darrel@colerestorations.… or website ... colerestorations.com). During this entire time, Ti Sutherland was in constant text communication with me ... checking in ... providing status update ... the entire sink fiasco was NOT his fault, but he kept in touch ... he is truly a man of his word ... finally the sink was installed and the next day, Ti's crew of Cameron and Nate showed up to connect the sink ... like Ti, Cameron reached out over text and kept in constant contact ... when they showed up, they laid down blankets, wore booties and were super-professional ... described the work and 'just made it so'! Plus they cleaned up, then showed me all of their work, taking time to answer any questions ... never felt they were rushed ... true craftsmen. Even though this was a relatively minor repair, I am 1000% satisfied and would completely trust them with any large project. Sure they are busy ... like any successful company they have lots of satisfied customers so you may have to wait ... but if you are patient and work with Ti, I guarantee you that Ti will come through. My wife and I are very, very, very satisfied customer! Super highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replace hall bath sink

06/25/2021

Tom U.

Fantastic results. This was not the typical burst pipe or pinhole leak in a pressure line. Sometimes the pipe would drip every few seconds, other times not at all. Of course the day they came, it was not dripping at all, but Cameron and his assitant were very diligent in tracking down the root cause. In a tight squeeze behind the furnace and 10 foot above the floor he found a very small defect in the line where water was weeping out of the pipe. He was able to cut out the bad section and splice in a new pipe - now good as new!

Description of Work
Had a pipe that would leak intermittently.

04/07/2021

Susan H.

I am so grateful to Sutherland Plumbing for quickly solving our problem. Thank you Courtney and Sean for fitting in the job on the same day so that we could turn our water back on! Top marks for responsiveness, communication and professionalism. Sean went the extra mile with some advice for improving our water heater. I hope we don't need any more plumbing repairs, but if we do, I will call Sutherland.

Description of Work
Locating and repairing leaking pipe under the house

03/14/2021

Kathy N.

Without a doubt these folks are one of a kind! Ti went out of his way to help me figure out the best way to get my mainline replaced with the least amount of disruption and damage. I will never use anyone else for any future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Main line replace

02/08/2021

David C.

Superlative service! I contacted Ti when I was unable to relight the water heater pilot light after I had turned it off for some home plumbing work. He contacted me within minutes, even though it was Super bowl Sunday. Ti walked me through the relighting process in a professional and easy to follow manner. Once he was sure I was following the process correctly, we discussed other possibilities I could investigate before having a service call. I was able to confirm the issue and relight the pilot light. Ti asked only for a good review on Angie's list if I found his service helpful. I will be contacting him again to discuss any next steps for this issue, and for any plumbing related work needed in the future.

Description of Work
Water heater pilot light

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/29/2021

Lynda S.

The meter reader informed us we had a leak so we called Sutherland. Prompt response, got here ahead of schedule, wearing masks. Very patient with my young dog! After spending about 40 minutes eliminating possibilities they concluded the leak was in the sprinkler system so we shut it off. This is not in their job area but the man told us there would be no charge for their time! Next time we need someone they get the call.

Description of Work
Look for leak

01/07/2021

Cindy E.

I was pleasantly surprised how quick the work was done. We had an original tankless water heater from 2005 and sadly it started leaking. Sutherland came out and we determined that we needed a new water heater. Our home the old tank was built in to our garage wall, so the new one was larger and not able to go into the wall. The did a beautiful job, making it look great and function wonderfully! I highly recommend using Sutherland for your plumbing needs!!

Description of Work
Replace a tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Retro Drain Cleaning & Sewer Inspection

Retro Drain Cleaning is a family-owned company with local team members who serve local customers. We live in the communities we serve and take great pride in providing the highest level of attention and detail to our friends, family, and neighbors. We back up that guarantee with the best warranties in the industry. You've come to the right place if you're looking for a drain cleaning and sewer inspection company that values old-school work ethic, respect, and accountability.

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

AA Plumbing and Drains, LLC

Always Affordable Plumbing and Drains is a local family owned and operated business. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Proudly serving the Portland-Metro and surrounding areas. Our plumbers will deliver quality workmanship on every job no matter how big or small. Our client’s time is precious to us, so our plumbers are on time for every single one of their jobs. Our client’s satisfaction is our top priority. We make sure our clients get the service that they want and need. Our purpose is to protect the health and safety of our clients and the community. We are here to serve and protect you during your most vulnerable times. Your emergency is our emergency.

200460
    Oregon
    Oregon: Contractors
    07/16/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check
    30.00

Plumbing - SPECIALIZING in: 1.} Residential water heating solutions. 2.} Toilet service and installation. 3.} Trench-less (NO DIG) water line replacement / installation. 4.} Residential repair/service, plumbing fixture repair, replacement and installation.

new construction plumbing