Mac a Wish

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

Computer Training

My name is David and I'm a Certified Apple Support Professional based in Portland, OR. My seven years of experience working for Apple Retail has taught me a great deal about excellent customer service and support.  As a Lead Genius, I was inspired to help customers on a whole other level. I realized that users needed more time and attention than a 15 minute appointment could ever offer. My service goes beyond the Genius Bar to where you need it the most, in your home or office.  Consider me your own personal "Genie-us" and let me know how I can help!...

IB I.T. Services LLC

If you’re looking for computer repair, data recovery from a dead PC, needing help in setting up a small business or home office network, having e-mail problems, need a maintenance contract for your computers, help with data protection and backup, or even help with your Website, you’ve come to the right place. I work with small businesses and individuals to solve their computer and network issues and help them to understand the importance of backups and achieve full data protection. My rates are competitive and fair, I stand behind my work and I will be happy to provide you references after you fill out a Reference Request Form on my Website. I would appreciate an opportunity to help you, whether it’s fixing a problem computer, saving data from a dead PC or installing a complete office network, let me help you to reach your I.T. goals. Note: I don't work with Mac computers.

Softserve PC's, Inc.

We are an award winning service company. We've been in business since 1994 and over 90% of our business is repeat & referral. We care about our customers and work hard to earn your business every time.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

01/06/2018

David was so helpful! He's knowledgeable, personable, and works with efficiency. We had a list of items we wanted him to check, plus needed help finding the best anti-virus program. He really knows Apple products! My new iPhone was delivered while he was here (pure coincidence), and he even helped set that up. I can't recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Our two computers needed help: They were running slow. Plus our back-up system wasn't working properly. He gave us great advice, with clarity, and gave both computers a thorough once-over. So relieved to have an expert handle this!

12/27/2017

After a Google search my first contact with David was by phone. He was prompt and answered all of my questions professionally. After our first phone consult I know he was our guy! In person he is polite, informative, knowledgeable and fun to work with! No more tech anxiety here at Northland, I just call David :-)

Description of Work
On going tech support in our Construction Business

Category computer repair,computer training

07/11/2017

Terrific! David was so friendly and smart--really a pleasure to have someone extremely savvy with computers be able to explain what was wrong and how he was fixing it in such a clear and kind manner.

Description of Work
I hired David to help get a new printer up and running. There was a problem with the driver that had stumped me. He got it up and running in no time. I also had him back up my entire computer on two external drives and set up a backup on a cloud server that he recommended. There was an issue with one of the older drives that he fixed. Finally, he helped clear out storage on my iPhone, figuring out what to delete so that I could keep the photos and videos.

11/07/2016

David was fabulous. He not only addressed the Time Machine issue but he cleaned up both of our computers, got my internet connection to move faster and hooked up a new printer I had just received. He is very knowledgeable about computers (Macs, especially) and has several years experience in an Apple Genius Bar. I won't be calling anyone else if I need computer help.

Description of Work
I had one computer that did not have a back up (Time Machine).

08/15/2016

The worked performed was fast, well thought out and I was kept in the loop of all the things needed done.

Description of Work
My hard drive needed to replaced and then my entire computer updated. He did a GREAT job

Category computer repair

On-Site training, Help and support, application installs, software updates, customized business solutions, data transfer, hard drive SSD Drive and RAM upgrades, backup solution, iPad, iPhone, troubleshooting, printer & network setup, PC to Mac conversion

Extensive Hardware Data Recovery, Website Design, iOS App Design