SIMPLY FLOORS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

7588 Voice of America Centre Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. Our family offers over 45 years of real-world flooring experience and knowledge not often found in the large national chain stores or the "Big Box" retailers. Because we are locally-owned, and live in the communities we serve, we want to help you make the right flooring and installation decisions for your home and ensure your satisfaction for years to come....

03/20/2021

Mark M.

They were super helpful in picking out the right product and color for our basement remodel. The installation went smoothly and looks great. We will definitely be going back when we need carpet for the upstairs.

Description of Work
We bought vinyl tile and carpet for our basement remodel. They also did the installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/08/2018

Gina A.

Simply Floors was told in advance to call a half hour before showing up at the job site since we were not occupying the house. They did not. Not a huge deal but the two workers who showed up with materials had no idea what they were supposed to be doing even though I had met with someone and described exactly the work to be done. They expected we would just tell them when they showed up. The floor was laid in the time period promised but when we came at the end of the second day (workers were gone) the carpeting had not been put back in place and no one advised us of when this would be done. I called and was told someone else would be doing the carpet but they didn't know when the guy would get to it. We were not 100% satisfied with how the floor looked. You could see lines of bare wood where some of the planks met, there were also some small spots of bare wood (like chips), a couple small scratches and a couple of small holes in two planks. There were extra planks left over so we didn't know why they didn't use those (instead of the ones with holes) and why they didn't try to clean up the imperfections noted. When I spoke to Jennifer at Simply Floors instead of addressing my concerns she made excuses as to why these things were the way they were and didn't make any effort to remedy the situation. Fortunately I had to contact the contractor who laid the floor (Simply Floors had me contact them direct) about a loose molding and they not only fixed that but were happy to address my previous concerns. I can't understand why Simply Floors didn't offer to help other than they just didn't want to bother with minor issues. They seem like nice people but their customer service and communication skills need improvement. If you use them you will have to stay on top of the communication and be ready to be assertive about resolving any issues that arise.

Description of Work
wood flooring

Category hardwood floor

05/29/2018

Michael S.

Terrific. Everything was done professionally, promptly, and cleanly.

Description of Work
Tile by patio door

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

01/05/2018

Alana N.

Very well. Workers thorough and courteous. Came back as soon as called to fix a squeak under pad. We are hiring again for a new bathroom floor in February.

Description of Work
Carpet stairs and bedrooms

Category carpet installation

11/28/2017

Michael S.

Great. I got the material at Simply Floors and they gave me the name of Steve from Floor Tek who came out and measured, gave me a list of materials I would need, and gave me an estimate. His company then installed the tile and fixed the carpet around the tile. They were prompt, returned calls, clean, and very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Description of Work
Tile was put down by a patio door

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

11/20/2017

leslie M.

Wonderful! Simply Floors had very professional installers who were very skilled at tearing out old tile and leveling my cement slab floors on the first floor before installing my Shaw Vinyl Wood floors. These were glue down floors that they specially ordered for me with an amazing quartz clear coat. The floors were beautifully installed and perfectly level. They even repaired my entryway floor without me even asking them to do so. Great company with great product and they stand behind their work. Well done!

Description of Work
Tile in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms torn out, new wood floors installed in entire first floor and tile installed in full bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/02/2017

Erik H.

punctual and on schedule. discovered problems with existing floor install, changed the project pretty quickly, and with authorization. Eliminated charges for things no longer needed.

Description of Work
New kitchen and foyer hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/10/2017

Dan B.

Visited the store at VOA. Assisted by Jim, Sr. considered a less expensive option, but decided on better quality. No pressure. It was my decision. Very happy with the entire process. These are the kind of people I enjoy doing business with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpeted a bedroom.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

02/20/2017

Kristine L.

They had two guys do the carpet and two guys do the hardwood. It was not at the same time. The hard wood was a three day process and the carpet was a two day process. I thought it was a great price.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet and hardwood floors. They did two rooms each, in the hallway, upstairs, the whole house.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

12/31/2016

Laura H.

This is a good company to work with. They Ordered extra samples for me to select from. A family owned/operated business and very attentive to questions and helping select the right product. They have excellent installation crews; very professional men and meticulous at installing the carpet and wood flooring. I will definitely use this company again for my next project and highly recommended them for your carpet or wood floor purchase and installation.

Description of Work
installed new carpet and wood flooring

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

AAH Hardwood Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hardwood flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Fabulous Floors of Cincinnati

Resurfacing only 99 cents per square foot! This remarkable Fabulous Floors ® system brings back the beauty and character of your hardwood floors by gently buffing minor nicks and scratches in your floor's finish, without sanding away precious wood. Then adding a protective polyurethane finish to bring out the natural color and shine. Your home is a reflection of you. Your taste! Your Style! By restoring your hardwood floors to their original luster, you add beauty and value to your home. We also offer traditional refinishing and installation at discounted rates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

HARDWOOD, CARPET, RUGS, TILE, LAMINATE & LUXURY VINYL FLOORING. SIMPLY FLOORS CAN PROVIDE INSTALLATION FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD FROM OUR STORE

Carpet repair, carpet cleaning, hardwood repairs, or hardwood refinishing