Purelawn Organic Lawncare

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2010

Awards & Badges

405 Public Sq Suite 243

Troy, OH 45373

PureLawn Organic Lawn Care is a growing business offering environmentally friendly lawn care services to a wide variety of clients throughout Southwest Ohio. The company, which can be found in Dayton and Cincinnati, began servicing lawns in 2006 and the owner has 15 years experience in the lawn care industry. The business provides the Dayton and Cincinnati communities with licensed and insured professional organic based lawn care services that help clients develop a thick green PureLawn. The services are designed to reduce or eliminate pesticides while maintaining a beautiful natural lawn guaranteed. The company develops environmentally friendly pure lawns that reduce or eliminate the use of lawn chemicals and are ideal for parents, lawn enthusiasts, pet owners, and environmentally conscious individuals. Custom blended, the fertilizer that is applied is developed specifically for the soils of SW Ohio from vegetable by-product and in our PureGreen Program children and pets can be on the lawn right after our technician leaves. We offer free quotes, lawn analysis, and service calls once you are part of the PureLawn family. We work with customer's budgets, expectations, and property to satisfy their lawn needs. Our emphasis is on customer service and using high quality products on your lawn....

lawn treatment (196)lawn care (33)pest control (4)lawn & landscaping (2)

02/15/2021

We were one of Pure Lawn's first customers, many years ago. The owner was just starting his business in Troy, OH and we were in Miamisburg. I am not sure how I even found him, but I feel like I searched Organic Lawn care. The owner, didn't hesitate to drive all the way from Troy, to give us an estimate; as well as my dad and aunt, who also became one of his first customers. Fast forward to 2021, P...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care Maintenance: Fertilizer, Aeration ,Over-seeding etc.

CATEGORY pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Wow!! [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for kind words. You were one of the original 60 we had back when I ran the company out of my Mom's garage. We are down in the Dayton area at least 2-3 times a week now, so you never have to worry about us making a trip out of our way. We will gladly make that trip even if we are not scheduled though. Your Dad was always so pleasant to myself and the te...

02/15/2021

A company that is very responsive and a pleasure to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

11/11/2020

Great service and professional staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Treatment

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/20/2020

I have used PureLawn for my lawn fertilizer needs for years. They are always friendly, professional, good with communication, and responsive. The yard looks great and I’m glad they offer organic lawn care. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and aeration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

10/20/2020

They are a top-notch company. They looked at our yard to make sure they were recommending the right program. They fully explained everything and have always done a great job. We’ve been with them for years and even transferred service when we moved to a new town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration & Seeding; Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/19/2020

Pure Lawn has done my lawn for years. It always looks as good as the neighbor's chemical-based treatments. They are very conscientious, timely and courteous. Good customer support too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization, weed and grub control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

08/13/2020

Excellent - very quick response, good communication before treatments, thorough service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, including fertilization, weed control, and seeding

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/08/2019

Matt knew HE couldn't do the job so he Going Refund my whole money for my season I pre paid for I got to admire that his honesty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eradicate my weeds in my lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

03/05/2019

Excellent and timely service. Worked well around bad weather not so nice conditions. Great to deal with a company solely focused on organic material. Great results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corn Gluten Meal; Spring, Summer and Fall Fertilizer. Weed control.

10/22/2018

We've been using Purelawn for a few years now, and are always very satisfied with how well they keep our yard looking. We always receive a phone call informing us when they will be out to do the next treatment. During the summer of 2017, carpenter ants decided to invade our house via one corner in the rear of the house. I called Purelawn, and they arrived the next day and applied the treatment. If...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Maintenance

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Organic & traditional lawn care - fertilization, weed control, crabgrass control, insect control, disease control, aeration, overseeding, slice seeding, soil testing, soil amendments, & claybuster applications

Mowing, mulching, tree & shrub services, landscape, landscape design

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check