Starner's Heating & Cooling

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 1997

12 employees. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges may apply....

Rite Way Restoration

Rite Way Restoration

Rite Way Restoration is a licensed, insured and bonded full service reconstruction company specializing in property mitigation and restoration services for both residential and commercial settings. Rite Way offers Fire and Smoke Mitigation and Restoration Services, Emergency Water Mitigation and Board up Services as well as Bio-Hazard clean up. Rite Way Restoration also has a in-house Remodeling Division specializing in Kitchens and Baths. Whether you're in need of Emergency Services or are just looking to update your Kitchen, Call us and know that it will get done the Rite Way!

Offers by Rite Way Restoration on Angi

08/18/2016

I have been using them since 2008. I bought a contract for spring air conditioner service and fall furnace service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating and AC, I use Starner’s. They serviced my air conditioner the last time they came out.

07/15/2015

James Starner has been amazing!!!  Helping me work with my insurance company after a storm damaged my air conditioner.  Very honest and thorough,from the estimate through to completion.  I am very pleased.  If you are looking for a heating and cooling company I would highly recommend choosing this one. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old Air Conditioner inside and out.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review of our company. We pride ourselves on doing the best job we can and being professional. If you have any issues or have any questions please give us a call. Thanks for being a good customer.

12/19/2014

My family woke up to a cold house and realized the furnace was not working.. I called Starners at 8 am and had someone in my house diagnosing the problem at 9:45 am.. The tech figured out the problem that a leak was occurring inside.. He applied silicon bonding and the whole call was under $100. Great experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Rheem furnace

10/23/2014

He was very responsive and he called back right away. He made an appointment and came for the appointment. We've talked to him couple of times since then and we like the presentation he gave. He was very professional and right now, we are just thinking about the cost and how we want to proceed from here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a bid from Starner's Heating & Cooling for a whole house heating and fire system.

10/07/2014

I've been using them for over five years. They check my furnace. They take care of it, whatever the coolant is in the spring time. If the igniter needs to be cleaned in the fall, they clean the igniter. They provide excellent routine maintenance. I'd give them all A's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Starner's. It was just a fall furnace check. I use them at least probably twice a year.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces, A/C & heat pumps, geothermal, air cleaners, and humidifiers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available