Starner's Heating & Cooling

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 1997

1391 Brice Rd

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

12 employees. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges may apply....

08/18/2016

Gloria T.

I have been using them since 2008. I bought a contract for spring air conditioner service and fall furnace service.

Description of Work
For heating and AC, I use Starner’s. They serviced my air conditioner the last time they came out.

07/15/2015

Linda B.

James Starner has been amazing!!! Helping me work with my insurance company after a storm damaged my air conditioner. Very honest and thorough,from the estimate through to completion. I am very pleased. If you are looking for a heating and cooling company I would highly recommend choosing this one. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replace old Air Conditioner inside and out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review of our company. We pride ourselves on doing the best job we can and being professional. If you have any issues or have any questions please give us a call. Thanks for being a good customer.

12/19/2014

Anthony V.

My family woke up to a cold house and realized the furnace was not working.. I called Starners at 8 am and had someone in my house diagnosing the problem at 9:45 am.. The tech figured out the problem that a leak was occurring inside.. He applied silicon bonding and the whole call was under $100. Great experience

Description of Work
Fixed Rheem furnace

10/23/2014

John C.

He was very responsive and he called back right away. He made an appointment and came for the appointment. We've talked to him couple of times since then and we like the presentation he gave. He was very professional and right now, we are just thinking about the cost and how we want to proceed from here.

Description of Work
We got a bid from Starner's Heating & Cooling for a whole house heating and fire system.

10/07/2014

Debra N.

I've been using them for over five years. They check my furnace. They take care of it, whatever the coolant is in the spring time. If the igniter needs to be cleaned in the fall, they clean the igniter. They provide excellent routine maintenance. I'd give them all A's.

Description of Work
I used Starner's. It was just a fall furnace check. I use them at least probably twice a year.

07/22/2014

Russ H.

The AC seemed like it was running for a very long time and barely cooling the house at all. After some research on the internet, I was able to rule out dirty filter (recently replaced), dirty condenser unit (hosed off what little dust had accumulated), thermostat needing reset, condenser breaker needing reset, and dirty coils inside the main unit (removed panel, visual inspection seemed fine). I figured it was either low refrigerant or a larger issue and needed a professional either way. I called on a Monday and had a service call for the next day. They called before coming over, 20 minutes into the window of time, and Bill (I'm almost certain that was his name) was at my door shortly thereafter. He listened to me, then quickly went to work and took care of the refrigerant issue. He took the time to explain why I wasn't seeing other symptoms I had read about and answered all of my questions. Everything went wonderfully and the price is plenty reasonable to me, so I will definitely be calling them if I have any other issues with my heating/cooling system.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed an under-performing air-conditioning unit.

06/10/2014

Karen R.

We have used Starner since we moved here about 19 years ago. They are great! Cannot remember the exact date or cost but it I believe it was under 100. Even with coupons and offers in the mail we will stick with Starner!

Description of Work
did an inspection of furnace and ac unit before the summer season.

02/07/2014

SCOTT F.

Everything went smoothly except the guys who hauled away the old unit dripped Freon on the driveway. Luckily, it washed away after a while. The owner came out and confirmed that it would go away eventually. But the installation went well. We purchased the unit from them as well. We purchased a Ruud system from them. We have had no issues with the unit since. In addition, we really like Greg who comes out to do the twice a year service!

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning system.

01/18/2014

Candy C.

funny enough, Scott called just as I started to write this review to follow up and make sure my heating with working again. I called at 11 30 on a Friday night, and Scott came right out to repair my furnace. I had just come home from being out of town, and my house is very cold. I appreciate the fact that he came out that night and I didn't have to sleep in a cold house. I have used Starner heating before, and they have always provided very,very good service. I would definitely use them again. Thanks, Scott, for helping me stay toasty!

Description of Work
Scott replaced and r cleaned the pressure tube in my furnace.

01/13/2014

SANDRA F.

Called the company at 7:50 am on 1/8/14 telling them I had no heat and couldn't figure out what the problem was since my furnace was only 2 years old. They came out at 10am that same morning to check out the furnace. Scott was there only 10 minutes and figure out my problem. A bird had fallen through the chimney and lodge in duct work which cause the furnace not to kick in. Needless to say once that was corrected the furnace worked like it should.

Description of Work
repair gas furance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Satisfied customers are our best advertisement. I'm glad Scott was able to get your heat working. We always respond as quickly as we possibly can. We appreciate your business!

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers by Apex Plumbing Pros on Angi
    Water Heaters Now, Inc.

Water Heaters Now! WHN WE SPECIALIZE IN REPLACING WATER HEATERS THE SAME DAY WHILE REPAIRING WHENEVER POSSIBLE. WHN offers Rheem water heater tanks but deals in all major brands of tank style water heaters. We are also a Rinnai TANKLESS dealer. WHN is locally owned and operated. WHN has been in the water heater repair and replacement business for over 15 years. We offer free estimates usually within 15 minutes. If you order by 2 PM, your water heater will be replaced the same day. Call, text, or email for a free quote within 15 minutes.

Evolved Plumbing & Mechanical

Some of our specialty plumbing services include water heater installation, drain cleaning, drain repair, emergency plumbing, slab leak repair, backflow prevention service, bathroom remodeling, shower installation, bathtub installation, excavation services, hydro jetting, toilet repair, tankless water heater installation, water & gas leak detection, gas line plumbing, sewer line repair, water heater repair and installation, and more! Evolved Plumbing And Mechanical, LLC is a locally-owned & operated plumbing business in Columbus, OH. Our professional plumbing technicians have over 80 years of combined experience repairing water leaks, running new plumbing pipes, installing water heaters, fixing sewer lines and more! We are proud to be from Columbus and part of the local community! In fact, we service both residential and commercial customers throughout the Columbus area and pride ourselves on our attention to detail and exceptional craftsmanship.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Furnaces, A/C & heat pumps, geothermal, air cleaners, and humidifiers.