L K Heating & Cooling

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 1999

4891 Dover Ctr Rd

North Olmsted, OH 44070

Family owned & operated. Additional email - lkheating@lkheating.com.

03/06/2020

JOYCE & TOM P.

He did a real good job. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Our furnace and ac was serviced for the fall.

11/15/2019

Rick W.

We've a long relationship with this company. :LK was responsible for installing our HVAC many years ago, and have been providing semi-annual maintenance in visits each spring and autumn. We currently enjoy a 3-year contract to cover our needs, including discounted rates for any emergency work that might be needed in between visits ** LK understands we prefer to have our maintenance visits earlier than most of their clients, and proactively call to get us on their schedule early in the season. Staff on phone are always helpful and pleasant / technicians are capable, communicative, and efficient. In well over a decade, I have never had a complaint with regard to my engagements with - or work performed by - L K Heating & Cooling.

Description of Work
Semi-annual maintenance to home HVAC

08/08/2019

Chirag P.

I would like the owner of this company to respond to the issues I had with todays (8/8/19) visit, and I will give you an opportunity to fix these issues. I had an appointment this morning today, and I found the technician who came to my house at and very unprofessional and racist comment made. The technician drilled an unnessary hole in my pipes and covered it with some putty. He then drilled another appropriate hole and fastened it with a coupler. He asked for my help to cover the hole in the pvc pipe with my hand, to create suction pressure to blow out the obstruction, which I helped him. I didn’t charge him for my help. The technician “forgot” to turn back on the power switch to the 2nd floor hvac unit, causing me to go upstairs to the 2nd floor and then back to the basement and then troubleshoot for him why my thermostat was off, wasting time. He failed to clean up the parts removed and drilled shavings so they are all over my basement floor, carpet and I saw some outside on my driveway from being tracked outside from his shoes. More troubling were the unprofessional comments he made outside my house. As he left to go to his van to write up the quote, he said it will take him some time because he is a ...”one finger typer”. And he actually billed me for the overage of time due to his delay, including him writing up the estimate which was around 15 mins. He said the company accepts cash checks credit cards. While I was waiting in my garage waiting with my Amex card, he says to me “almost done amigo”. I find that very racist for him to say that to me. After I noted that he overcharge for the time, and I mentioned it to him, he got defensive and called the office, when they said remove the extra 15 mins time. The issue wasn’t when he arrived, but actually when he ended the service. But he kept on saying that the office has GPS, and knows that he arrived. After I presented my Amex card he clarifies that they don’t take Amex, then though he said credit cards as payment. Then he tells me that “I picked a bad credit card company”. When I told him I did it because of points, he responds “money isn’t everything” and that “his house is paid off”, and I reply back saying “says the guy who is over charging me on the visit”. Toward the end as wall to my house, he randomly says to me “go fishing”, and I turn around to clarify I said “what?”. He says “go fishing take your kid out”. Again another offensive statement from him because I’m Vegan and I don’t fish nor do I consciously harm animals. I concluded by telling him that I take my kid out daily. The technician seemed to enjoy his comments to me. Based on this encounter I’m very surprised at the unprofessionalism and comments made by the technician, and because of this, I woudnt recommend this company.

Description of Work
Small ac drain clog

10/08/2018

MICHAEL B.

They have been excellent and they are fairly priced. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced two of our air conditioning system in our house and for years they have serviced and repaired our HVAC system.

06/08/2018

Lillian B.

They promptly called me back and set an appointment to discuss the options. I felt the price was a bit high but I can’t say for sure since I didn’t have another quote for a Trane. I was just going by some information on the Internet so it might have been competitive for this area. I don’t feel they tried to upsell me at all. Once I hired them they arrived promptly and the install went fine. I’ve had the unit for about six months now and am pleased with it. I would hire them again for service and/or maintenance and recommended them to my neighbor.

Description of Work
Installed new heat pump and air conditioner unit

10/03/2017

MARILYN & JIM G.

We've used them for years. They were punctual. We are satisfied with them.

Description of Work
They came out for the check up.

08/28/2017

Marie H.

very well. very efficient and professional. cleaned up well, were quiet and polite. would highly recommend.

Description of Work
removal of old air handler and heat pump ( on a roof) and installation of new equipment

08/18/2017

Margaret R.

We've used them for years and we really like them. I've never had any problems with them. I think their price is comparable. The quality is very good.

Description of Work
Servicing air conditioner.

07/08/2017

MICHELE C.

I have a service contract for my central air and my furnace and I have them out twice a year and no problems. I do an annual service contract, and it's rough $180. He comes and does his thing; I don't watch him. They were here on time. They did the job in the reasonable amount of time, and they left. The reason I switch over to them from the company that took over the other company that I used for 30 or 35 years was they were somewhat less expensive. I like the personality of the gentleman that I talked to on the phone, he was helpful, understanding, he lives in my neighborhood. They were somewhat cheaper, not a lot maybe like $10 cheaper and it came with the recommendation of a friend, I'd rely on her recommendation. He was on time.

Description of Work
They did a spring cleaning check up and cleaned what needed to be cleaned up.

07/08/2017

MICHELE C.

They were here, they did their job. I don't have any recollection of any problems. Everything was satisfactory.

Description of Work
They checked my furnace. They did a clean and check.

05/25/2017

Barbara K.

We are setting up an appointment for this year again. We really feel very comfortable with them. I would say that they are very reliable. We have used them for years and when our old air conditioning system died they put in a new whole house air conditioning system for us. We were very happy with their installation and very happy with their service. The workers were fine, they were very professional.

Description of Work
It was a routine check. They actually changed our thermostat. We used one that we had here so that we didn’t have to pay for a new one. They also checked over the furnace and the filters and everything, to make sure that everything was running okay.

05/25/2017

Barbara K.

We have used them for years, since the 90’s. They come once a year, we have them come once a year.

03/17/2017

ED K.

Anytime they come out, they are helpful. They diagnose and correct the problem.

Description of Work
Check up heating and AC

03/08/2017

Wade W.

We have been using them ever since we moved here so that is 30-plus years.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning system.

03/08/2017

Wade W.

They charge each time. They send different people each time they come to the home. Some of them have been here before and some of them have worked for the company a long time. I know some of them.

Description of Work
I used L K Heating & Cooling when I had a problem with my furnace and they came out and fixed it. The problem was I have a high efficiency furnace and there was ice built up in the exhaust pipe. It was a quick fix and not very expensive.

09/28/2016

JEFF S.

The reasoning for the overall A is their professionalism and quality of service.

Description of Work
Just an air conditioner tune up.

02/13/2016

Monica K.

We moved into a house and immediately noticed that the furnace ran almost constantly. We called in the morning and he was there in the afternoon. After a thorough check, he found that the thermostat was installed incorrectly. He reconfigured the thermostat and had us get a new filter, and now the furnace is perfect. We will be going on their yearly maintenance program.

Description of Work
checked and repaired furnace

02/09/2016

Jason K.

Our furnance went out on Saturday night. First thing Monday morning I called a couple different heating and cooling places. L K was at my house within the hour and had a full estimate and recommendation within a half hour. There prcing was either the same or better than others. They installed it the very next day. They were extreemly proffesional and quick to respond. I will be going with them for all maint moving forward.

Description of Work
Put in a new furnance

01/29/2016

LES V.

Excellent. Ken was able to come out same day (even though not an emergency) and did the cleaning. He located a hole in the water feeder tube for the humidifier (which was leaking onto the floor). He replaced the supply line, cleaned furnace and gave me some good advice about the system (which is 22 years old). I had replaced the exterior drip tube but never glued it together - Ken took care of that for me. Most likely, we will replace the system this year and will definitely call LK heating and cooling.

Description of Work
General furnace clean and check. Repair leaking humidifier.

01/15/2015

MARY F.

The service was fine. I like their service. One person came out and took him about 45 minutes to an hour to complete the job. I would say that they were on time, cleaned up everything and did a good job.

Description of Work
They tuned up the heating system.

12/30/2014

Frank S.

called & scheduled day/time to perform work / showed up on time / performed all work (took 2 days to complete) / test AC & returned in Sept to check/test furnace very professional & efficient crew would use again

Description of Work
removed old hot air gravity furnace installed new furnace & central AC installed new duct work for high efficiency furnace where needed

12/03/2014

JACKIE B.

Everything went very well. I had hired L&K before and had been very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned and serviced my furnace.

10/28/2014

shirley L.

He explored avenues to get my air conditioner fixed and gave me the best options. He was very honest with me about the options as well. I was very pleased with them. He was prompt. He followed up with me after the job too. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair air conditioner.

09/02/2014

Jack S.

I used them a few years ago and I was very happy with them. I remember that the cost of the service was expensive, but it was worth it. It went pretty well. We had some issues in the way they took care of everything at the end, but I was happy. I decided to go with them because they seemed to present a solution to heating and air conditioning problems that we had been having since the house was built and had never been able to resolve. They provided a solution. We got value. They were great.

Description of Work
We have two heating units in our home and we have two outside air conditioning units in our home.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/24/2014

Jonathan H.

Everything went extremely well. The service was thorough and all of my questions were answered and addressed. I will definitely go with L&K again in the future!

Description of Work
Inspection of Furnace and Air Conditioner, addition of coolant to AC.

The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

Offers Coupon

Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers Coupon

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial repair, installation & sales of air conditioning, heat pumps, hot water tanks, furnaces, gas conversion, refrigeration, attic fans & boilers.