M E S Home Improvement

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2012

Interior remodeling specialist. Specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. Also whole house renovation projects. We have many resources to provide you with all the pieces needed to complete your project, We pride on quality not quantity. This company is built for remodeling and service. We pay attention to the details. NOW INSTALLING DOG SHOWERS ! 🐶...

We pride our business on taking pride and providing quality work with every job we do. We provide handyman services as well as remodeling and new construction. No job is to small. We provide a warranty on all work we do no matter how large or small.

34+ years of Drywall & Plaster Repair. Specializing in matching of textures or making walls and ceilings smooth and ready for paint.

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

10/20/2018

I had Mike add a master bathroom last year and I still love it every time I walk in there. His prices on everything were reasonable, and the quality of work was excellent. He really listened to what I want and tried to make everything happen for me. I am so happy I found Mike!

Description of Work
Added a master bath

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you so much for your review ! What great people to work for ! I enjoyed making your bathroom become reality. Thanks for the work !

02/18/2018

Things started off well. He expressed that he was extremely busy and had a lot of projects going on but was very kind. However, I don’t think that he ever showed up on time and actually didn’t show at all a couple of times. The window overall looks ok. The window trim isn’t quite right and the drywall seams aren’t very good. My biggest complaint is that he messed up the ceiling when doing the wall...

Description of Work
Window enlargement and drywall repair.

Category drywall

Didnt no u was that unhappy. You guys seemed happy when i left. As far as ceiling texture. I was going to repair after we did new kitchen ceiling lights. I figured do it all at once so it matches. You never called to let me know your concerns. I will fix what your unhappy with. Thanks.

08/07/2017

This is not the first time we have used Mike as our contractor. Mike does amazing work from start to finish. He went above and beyond our expectations on the services that he performed. Mike is always punctual, efficient, very knowledgeable and highly skilled. I would highly recommend MES Home Improvement to my family and friends. Next year he will be remodeling our patio area. Thanks again Mike f...

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

08/11/2014

We have used M E S before and knew that Michael would do an excellent job. Michael was here on time and finished both jobs in 1/2 a day. We will definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Michael installed an access panel into our attic so that our air conditioning unit could be serviced. He also changed the vent for the clothes dryer to exhaust outside instead of into the garage.

Category home remodeling

07/10/2014

He came promptly to look at what I needed done, and gave me a ballpark figure. Said he would mail me a written estimate. He never did. Two weeks later he finally answered his phone and said he would get it right out. He never did, so I gave up on him.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category remodeling

hey iam sorry u feel that way. i was so busy with big jobs just didnt get the time to come through.i shoulda been more on top of it.. iam only one person and i do try my best to get back to everyone. thanks for considering me.

Interior Work, custom Bathrooms, custom Kitchens, Flooring, Counter-Tops, Windows, Doors, Trim Work, Tile Work, Painting, Whole house renovations.